Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion was not easy to find this time, I hope I’ve picked the one with the most votes.

Thread suggestion with the most votes (I hope!) was nominated by @GingerWhinger and was written by @Lidl-by-Lidl

A few highlights from the last thread -

The ‘best-selling‘ author (a poetry book was briefly no1 in the family travel category) wrote that the menu was ‘much more better’.

We had the hilarious insult again about Ste being the ‘lead to her balloon’. Blabs thinks that’s a compliment though 🤣

One of her Disney vlogs gave tips on dealing with queues in October half term, the vlog was released In November 🤦🏻‍♀️

Blabs declared Halloween over on……. October 29th 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Friday/Saturday content went like this -
Ooh yum costa xmas hot choc
the rats dead we‘re devastated
buy this fabulous skincare so you can have skin like me

I feel a special mention is in order for @Mingles1001 after their description of Blabs as a ‘trod on chip’ That has had me 🤣 many times this last week. Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
‘Face like a trod on chip’ needs to live on through this next thread! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion:
Trod on chip, Hand on hip, how to have a crap time on a Disney trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I'd definitely be reviewing my diet and lifestyle choices if I looked down and saw my hands looking like that. She films her mush the whole time so why doesn't she address the double chins and lipstick application situation!!! She's definitely heading for some serious health issues in the not too distant future!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'd definitely be reviewing my diet and lifestyle choices if I looked down and saw my hands looking like that. She films her mush the whole time so why doesn't she address the double chins and lipstick application situation!!! She's definitely heading for some serious health issues in the not too distant future!!
And being so out of breath when walking at a normal pace. It's worrying. As are her lack of ankles and wrists.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if ethan's hamster is no longer alive - or was dumped on Claire or the wets months ago when babs was speculating that she was allergic to ethan's beloved pet. ofc the moment she decided the rats were responsible for her "allergies", she made a huge deal about how she would never get rid of her rat grandkids, all as a way to get herself sympathy and praise for her selflessness, claiming she is a dedicated "rat nan" and would suffer thru the "allergies" for her precious babies, and continue to clean their cage etc - too much to expect of the golden child after starting secondary school, as she would be far too tired to take care of her own pets. although admittedly, i did love it when she previously revealed that erin used to manipulate her into paying her to clean out the rat cage, and babs willingly handed over money, in addition to her weekly tat reward! top trolling erin! 👌🏻

as for the hamster, i know it wasn't mentioned much solely due to the fact that it is/was ethan's pet and therefore an afterthought just like her little boy. she never once referred to Naz as her grandchild, or labelled herself a "hamster nan" - it was always all about the rats, just as it is all about the golden child. even when she went to home bargains etc, she would delightedly show off all the stuff she had bought for the rats, yet the hamster - just like ethan - generally got nothing. it seems incredibly suspicious as, if they still have the hamster, i imagine she would take every opportunity to moan about having to clean its cage - when they first got the animals, she would mention both - and wouldn't use the hamster for content, as people don't generally have a phobia of hamsters in the way they do rats, so she could easily include him as "cute" content. the fact she doesn't, and never even mentions Naz, despite the endless rat talk, sadly gives the impression that ethan's little pet is long gone. babs never wanted that hamster, and was even scathing about ethan's choice of name for the little guy - she would have taken any opportunity to find an excuse to get rid. 💔😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And being so out of breath when walking at a normal pace. It's worrying. As are her lack of ankles and wrists.
i had to laugh at babs moaning about how in Paris, the crowds are allowed to run to the rides when they are let into the park, which is strictly not allowed in WDW. she literally said that the walk from the hotel to the park was a "short walk", yet was quite obviously struggling with even a short distance, huffing and puffing, unable to conceal her breathlessness and struggling to talk and walk simultaneously. it's actually quite uncomfortable viewing, in the sense that her health is so visibly declining, yet her kids are forced to sit back and watch their mother's health spiral, while she adamantly refuses to address it, take any responsibility or do anything to help herself, blaming it on "allergies" and expecting to be prescribed inhalors and medication as a magical quick fix. she quite clearly didn't "run" anywhere, yet she looked totally bedraggled in the post "run" footage. i fully imagine that erin ran with the crowd, while babs - similar to in her previous WDW vlogs - bellowing at her to slow down and stop running, as she waddled along behind, desperately fighting for breath, whinging about "asthma" and "too much air". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Amazing how easy poetry is. Maybe I should write a book? 🤔 😆
Omg, yes!! Here are my title suggestions;

"Will Emma ever do a decent ad?"
"Will Emma ever reveal her favourite child?"
"Will Emma ever learn to apply make up/use basic English correctly?"
"Will Emma ever go a day without spending money?"

• Haha
Will Emma ever reveal where PUS sleeps?
Will Emma ever reveal her actual dress size?
Will Emma ever manage to stay up last 8pm?
Will Emma ever get her hair dyed professionally?
Will Emma ever get the Tooty Frooty nails again?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've only managed to endure about half of babs' vlog so far, but i'm glad she has finally clarified how the golden child managed to stay awake to watch the fireworks on the "girl gang" trip to disney with wet san when she was aged about eight or nine, yet now the kids are forced to miss out because they're "too tired" and need to stick to their toddler bedtime routine. she explained that the hotel they stayed in on that trip is within the park, so they were dressed in pyjamas and spent the evening snuggled up in bed, and when the fireworks started, they simply walked out the door of the hotel and watched the display - manageable for toddler babs, as she could then drag herself back to their room, already dressed in her pyjamas, and climb straight into bed - having adhered to her usual toddler bedtime and slept during the late afternoon until the fireworks began.

it also explains why the kids - and babs, obvs - were dressed in flammable pyjamas last night with their sparklers. they were obviously banished to their rooms as usual beforehand, and then permitted to go outside for a few minutes to pose for a photo shoot for content, before immediately being sent back to bed. it all makes sense now as to why the kids, despite being older, have suddenly been deemed "too young" to stay up to watch the fireworks - babs doesn't want to reveal that it's her own hatred of fireworks and toddler bedtime routine and laziness that means they don't stay up for the fireworks, because that could easily be resolved by babs staying in their hotel room by herself while steve and kids enjoy the firework display - so she uses the "too tired" toddler bedtime excuse in reference to either both kids or ethan, and force them to miss out, solely because she wants to spend 4pm onwards in their room, so she can lounge about in her pit in her pyjamas.

i assume it is their "goal" to have a holiday at disney and stay in the hotel she was talking about that opens onto the park solely because it means less shuffling for babs, and guaranteed the fireworks will suddenly be deemed "age appropriate" for the infants, as it will only involve babs dragging herself down the stairs and out the front door instead of having to actually make the effort of remaining dressed in actual clothes and having to take a short - yet exhausting - walk into the park, and stay out way past her 8.30pm bedtime.

Reactions: 18
i had to laugh at babs moaning about how in Paris, the crowds are allowed to run to the rides when they are let into the park, which is strictly not allowed in WDW. she literally said that the walk from the hotel to the park was a "short walk", yet was quite obviously struggling with even a short distance, huffing and puffing, unable to conceal her breathlessness and struggling to talk and walk simultaneously. it's actually quite uncomfortable viewing, in the sense that her health is so visibly declining, yet her kids are forced to sit back and watch their mother's health spiral, while she adamantly refuses to address it, take any responsibility or do anything to help herself, blaming it on "allergies" and expecting to be prescribed inhalors and medication as a magical quick fix. she quite clearly didn't "run" anywhere, yet she looked totally bedraggled in the post "run" footage. i fully imagine that erin ran with the crowd, while babs - similar to in her previous WDW vlogs - bellowing at her to slow down and stop running, as she waddled along behind, desperately fighting for breath, whinging about "asthma" and "too much air". 🤦🏻‍♀️
You can clearly see that on the day when Big E and her went to get on Big Thunder Mountain. Big E wanting to and actually running ahead whilst Mr Blobby's sister could nearly keep up. Big E looks so frustrated, you can tell by her body language.

• Haha
Hope someone brings you beige snacks and presents you with an excel certificate.
i hope you also rewarded yourself with a mug of the "world's best hot chocolate" - options hot chocolate powder, hot water and the secret magical ingredient: a splash of milk. you deserve it! ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can clearly see that on the day when Big E and her went to get on Big Thunder Mountain. Big E wanting to and actually running ahead whilst Mr Blobby's sister could nearly keep up. Big E looks so frustrated, you can tell by her body language.
it was very clear that she was not happy to have been dragged out in the early morning accompanied by babs, with steve left behind at the hotel with ethan. she wanted to use the time to ride the rollercoasters, and knew damn well that the grellow one would be dragging her heels and huffing and puffing anytime erin opted for a non-toddler ride. note how babs usually uses her "divide and conquer" tactic to split the family into "team thrill" and "team chill" - the later referring to babs and ethan and her laziness and refusal to allow the poor kid to go on any rides. 😔

although erin obviously ignored babs' whinging and did go on big thunder mountain, hopefully it gave the golden child the opportunity to realise how lucky she is, having a taste of what poor ethan is forced to endure on a daily basis, lumbered with babs who wants only to eat snacks and occasionally go on a toddler ride, reminding him repeatedly that he "doesn't like" rollercoasters, when he has never actually been given a chance to go on them, as if he did and discovered he enjoyed them and joined "team thrill" with erin and steve, babs would have no-one to accompany her around the park - and then. who would she have to take photos of her and demand pose for content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
I've only managed to endure about half of babs' vlog so far, but i'm glad she has finally clarified how the golden child managed to stay awake to watch the fireworks on the "girl gang" trip to disney with wet san when she was aged about eight or nine, yet now the kids are forced to miss out because they're "too tired" and need to stick to their toddler bedtime routine. she explained that the hotel they stayed in on that trip is within the park, so they were dressed in pyjamas and spent the evening snuggled up in bed, and when the fireworks started, they simply walked out the door of the hotel and watched the display - manageable for toddler babs, as she could then drag herself back to their room, already dressed in her pyjamas, and climb straight into bed - having adhered to her usual toddler bedtime and slept during the late afternoon until the fireworks began.

it also explains why the kids - and babs, obvs - were dressed in flammable pyjamas last night with their sparklers. they were obviously banished to their rooms as usual beforehand, and then permitted to go outside for a few minutes to pose for a photo shoot for content, before immediately being sent back to bed. it all makes sense now as to why the kids, despite being older, have suddenly been deemed "too young" to stay up to watch the fireworks - babs doesn't want to reveal that it's her own hatred of fireworks and toddler bedtime routine and laziness that means they don't stay up for the fireworks, because that could easily be resolved by babs staying in their hotel room by herself while steve and kids enjoy the firework display - so she uses the "too tired" toddler bedtime excuse in reference to either both kids or ethan, and force them to miss out, solely because she wants to spend 4pm onwards in their room, so she can lounge about in her pit in her pyjamas.

i assume it is their "goal" to have a holiday at disney and stay in the hotel she was talking about that opens onto the park solely because it means less shuffling for babs, and guaranteed the fireworks will suddenly be deemed "age appropriate" for the infants, as it will only involve babs dragging herself down the stairs and out the front door instead of having to actually make the effort of remaining dressed in actual clothes and having to take a short - yet exhausting - walk into the park, and stay out way past her 8.30pm bedtime.
Why doesn’t she just stay festering in her Disney bedroom and let Steve take them to see the fireworks at WDW or DLP 🤔 oh yeah because she’s a selfish witch

And if she’s this out of shape stamina wise at 44 what’s she going to be like at 54?

Reactions: 27
Amazing how easy poetry is. Maybe I should write a book? 🤔 😆
i mean, you definitely should! if babs has done it, how hard can it possibly be plus you'd have full support of the 🐮🛍 thus an entire collection of decent-quality 5* amazON reviews - we could even compose our complimentary reviews in rhyme - and would obvs reward your achievement with an entire cake and an excel certificate of your very own! 🎉

tbh, based on the creative talents of team 🐮🛍, i think we could create an award-winning - actual award, not an excel certificate - best-selling - in a relevant category - hardback poetry "pamphlet" - with enough pages to actually be deemed a book! all we need to do is collect the various limericks and poems and rhymes and re-written song lyrics from all the previous grellow kween threads, utilise the artistic skills of some of the IC200000 to design a cover etc and - paired with the literary genius of those who have composed poetry of far better quality than babs could ever dream of - we could easily create a combined masterpiece worthy of the title "the perfect stocking filler" that wouldn't be a disappointment to receive as a secret santa gift!

i can just imagine babs' RAGE if the "trolls" achieved poetry success while her pamphlet flop will be festering at bargain price in the bargain bins of bargain shops well before christmas, or - after christmas - adorning the shelves of charity shops, if not torn apart and thrown into the fireplace to use as fuel to keep the family warm. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.