Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few tickets left she says, I can select 10, that's the maximum so there are at least that many. That's not a few is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few tickets left she says, I can select 10, that's the maximum so there are at least that many. That's not a few is it?
Ah Babs still failing to understand the concept of 'a few', she said there were a few mugs for mugs left and there were hundreds!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because it’s her birthday in December and nothing. But nothing gets in the way of that.

oh and it’salso the celebration when she bullied 🪜into marrying her
gotta get the christmas content out the way, because easter begins on December 26th when babs tracks down her first creme egg of the season. 🙄🙄

oh, i cannot wait for the yearly rehash of the post about how she bullied and blackmailed the lead to her balloon into proposing - threatening him that she would dump him unless she was engaged before she turned 30. it's very telling that 🪜 left it until the last possible second to propose! and the way she repeats the story, as though it is the epitome of some fairytale romance, overlooking the fact that bullying and manipulation - and undoubtedly accompanied by a few threats to "smash his face in" - is hardly behaviour to be bragging about with pride. plus it was hardly a huge romantic gesture. pretty sure they were eating a takeaway and he shoved a bunch of pink roses at her! not saying that a proposal needs to be. a huge grand public gesture, but the way she makes such a huge deal about tit, you'd think he'd proposed via loudspeaker from the top of the pink castle and begged her to be his KWEEN in front of the whole of disneyland. #couplegoals 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As with everything else she has totally half-arsed this small business thing.

In September/October she should of ordered a few items from small businesses and once they arrive, do a reel on each one, then from her experience she could say shipping is quick or takes a bit longer. Comment on the way it's wrapped and finally the item you ordered, what's the quality like.

But nah, just tag randoms and that'll do!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
don't know about you 🐮🛍, but i will be making full use of that discount code to get myself skin products so i can have grellow, pitted skin - just like babs. the woman who doesn't even bother to properly remove her make-up let alone bother to wash her greasy face. 🤢

but yeah, i totally get why the brand have chosen babs to advertise their products, with her beautiulf, fresh, youthful skin - so soft and glowing that she receives thousands of DMs complimenting her on her skin, and asking for skincare advice. she is obvs the perfect role model for skincare products, and sure to reel in loads of new customers. 🙄🙄 #skingoals

also, babs was literally moaning about a spot on her nose just a few hours ago. a spot that returns so frequently that she is considering making an unnecessary appointment with the GP (?!) for skincare advice. but yeah, those skin products she is advertising are obviously super effective. i'm definitely convinced! 👌🏻

if anything, babs needs to book an appointment with her GP to address her wonky eye, not whinge about a spot on her nose...

Screenshot_20221122_145753.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is going on with her eye?! It’s so droopy why doesn’t she get it checked out instead of worrying about some spot on her nose! And as for advertising skincare?!! Look at her face!!!! Hardly a good advert for any skincare products! I’d take one look at her face and think … er…. No thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
As with everything else she has totally half-arsed this small business thing.

In September/October she should of ordered a few items from small businesses and once they arrive, do a reel on each one, then from her experience she could say shipping is quick or takes a bit longer. Comment on the way it's wrapped and finally the item you ordered, what's the quality like.

But nah, just tag randoms and that'll do!
she’s not going to spent her hard-earned high street chain store plastic tat money buying products from small businesses when she is purposefully selecting businesses to share because they sell products she likes, such as chocolate and stationery, in the hopes that they will be so grateful for her shout-out that they send her a huge box of freebies. babs always has an ulterior motive. she never does anything out of the goodness of her own heart - she will always ensure that there is an underlying benefit for her. 😡

Reactions: 14
Not sure why anyone would go to her for advice on small businesses anyway, she’s the human embodiment of a pound shop.

People are skint and small businesses aren’t usually a cheap option. That’s why she needs to do more research if she’s going to recommend places. “These look amazing” tells us nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Firstly her letter would say “ don’t come back we are living our best life”

and secondly I would rather wash my face with a Brillo pad than give that bastard 1p through an affiliated link and she looks like tit
She needs to scrub her face with a brillo pad to find a glow, her skin looks so dull and sallow

• Haha
😳😲 Dear god , take me now before my eye balls spontaneously combust!! Never mind the blue legs...the bloody shirt doesn't fit...surprise surprise!!!
Screenshot_20221122_174305_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
😳😲 Dear god , take me now before my eye balls spontaneously combust!! Never mind the blue legs...the bloody shirt doesn't fit...surprise surprise!!!View attachment 1751991
😂 she’s trying to be Bridget Jones again, it’s obviously now her aesthetic she’s so desperate to cling onto anything she thinks is worthy of the gram. Remember Bridget’s blue soup disaster, that’ll be the next thing.

• Haha
😳😲 Dear god , take me now before my eye balls spontaneously combust!! Never mind the blue legs...the bloody shirt doesn't fit...surprise surprise!!!View attachment 1751991
babs debating whether her blue upper legs - thighs babs, not shins 🤦🏻‍♀️ - were the result of her clumpy docs cutting of her circulation?! that's totally a nod to tattle and concern we have raised about the blood supply to her trotters. along with mathematics, religion and the human language/basic grammar, human biology and common sense obvs isn't babs' strong point, if she thinks that tying her boots so tightly around her cankles can stop the blood being supplied to her thighs! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you know that Emma Conway wears Doc Martens? You might have missed out on this piece of information because she never mentions it 🙄🙄🙄
She’s just trying to be coy about how cool she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she not wash the leggings before wearing them? Hence the dyed legs?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she not wash the leggings before wearing them? Hence the dyed legs?
No -Emma doesn’t like washing - herself or her clothes! Probably rubbed her hands in glee when she realised she could use this as ‘content’! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Good god, why would you post that pic online?! Can you imagine the comments Erin will get at school tomorrow. I'd die of embarrassment knowing my friends and peers could look online and see my mom in her knickers. Her poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She is the reason I keep drinking water and getting my gym sessions in 🤣 She is the reason I am present with my kids and mindful of what goes on social media.

No fear of any competitions, prize draws or giveaways any time soon with our Babs 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Babs, tell us again how the company went bust and kept the money from the mugs…

JustCatalyst was owned by Catalyst Group Ltd who only went under in September this year. Many, many months after she last sold any mugs or other shite.

Also, as a limited company every single person owed money when they went under is listed on Companies House. Guess whose name isn’t listed?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.