Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeterRabbit

Hi cowbags, super long time lurker but first time poster. I just spotted something this morning which amused me… Blabs stating that this mug was gifted to her by a ‘lovely follower’ when it was in fact gifted to her by ‘non’ other than Louise Pentland….
7546BC4B-1688-49B4-A289-B98CFFA857FF.png
D2AA81B5-DDAE-435A-AD41-7A5F51C1BE0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
The plan the 40 year olds were hatching last night to get that awful Prime drink was actually Babs ordering 🪜 Ste to get up early and go get some!!
They are so late to the Prime party but even still cannot comprehend why ‘they’ cannot get hold of some.
I bet she ends up paying ££££‘s online for a bottle and pretend to the Babbettes that ‘they’ were so lucky to eventually get one.
I’m predicting the post will go something like this….

Guys. I went to Asda. It was so early. It was still dark outside. Isn’t it dark in the mornings. When I got to Asda the shelves of Prime. Were bare. I have been feeling wobbly for a while now. I just Couldn’t help myself. And. I. Had. A little cry. Well Guess what happened? A lovely lady. Who is a follower. Saw me crying in a heap. On., the. Floor. And she gave me her bottle of Prime that she’d just purchased! She said that I was an inspiration. And a. Fashion. Kween. I have much more better followers than anyone else. Chefs kiss. Zoom in to Manky teeth. Zoom out to peace sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Ooh a mini mouse for her birthday...is that to go with the Halloween set that she also justified as being for her birthday?!

Hobbit House of Horrors, full of tat, a hoarders paradise. No wonder her mind is busy, there's just too much stuff everywhere!
Inspired by your ‘hoarder’s paradise’ and Babs’ love of a 90s rap, here’s a version of Gangsa’s Paradise

Hoarder’s Paradise

As I shuffle through the aisles of my local Homesense

I take a look in my cart, not much room left

‘Cause I’ve been shopping and ‘gramming so long, that

Even my mom thinks my mind is gone

Buy I ain’t never crossed a mug that I didn’t deserve

Me be treated like a Kween, that’s all you’ve heard of

You trolls beter watch how you’re talkin’, and where you’re postin’

Or you and your IC20 will be blocked

I really hate to wash but I gotta post

These Lush bathbombs won’t advertise themselves, fool

I’m the kinda G the troll-ies wanna be like

In my pit in the night, doomscrollin’ by Wankee candlelight

Been spendin’ most my life , livin’ in a hoarder’s paradise

Been spendin’ most my life , livin’ in a hoarder’s paradise

Keep spendin’ most my life, livin’ in a hoarder’s paradise

Keep spendin’ most my life, livin’ in a hoarder’s paradise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Hi cowbags, super long time lurker but first time poster. I just spotted something this morning which amused me… Blabs stating that this mug was gifted to her by a ‘lovely follower’ when it was in fact gifted to her by ‘non’ other than Louise Pentland…. View attachment 1718944View attachment 1718945
That's an amazing piece of detective work 😂!!

Actually..... Louise, is that you?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Baboff

Gluttonous fat cunt

Seriously dirty nasty self indulgent twat

I had to make tea and toast for a family who had been made homeless yesterday as they sat in tears with their lives in carrier bags around them. And that wasteful smug cunt films herself eating a chocolate orange

What fucking world do we live in when cunts like her are applauded online

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221118-111324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-111331_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-111334_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-111345_Instagram.jpg

Imagine this being your life's work! The legacy you leave behind.
Imagine making money out of being this fucking pathetic!

Cowbags, when you struggle to get up in these dark mornings for work, and you're tired and fed up of how hard things are at the mo,,,,,, Remember you do not make a living by being this narcissistic and attention seeking. Remember you're doing your best and are hard working. Cos I know who I'd rather be!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221108-135042_Instagram.jpg

She needs a serious intervention now!
In what world does she think this is ok!?

Saying that, it's better than looking at her face 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She seems determined to get them kids bullied…. Flashing her knickers and gut… sure TT’s classmates have something to say about that…..
Now making Ethan into some kinda gossip/snitch!
It's not even just TTs classmates, my year 7 daughter got kicked to the ground in the corridor by a yr 10 boy (yep a 15 yr old boy kicked to the ground an actual tiny 11 yr old girl from behind, cunt) for the crime of being ginger.

If I was Babs I would be worried that the older kids find out who her mother is and bully her. It's fucking horrible when you realise bullying doesn't just come from classmates in a secondary school, and there is nothing I can do to stop it happening again since it was due to her hair colour, unlike Babs who could stop now and delete her account to limit what's out there.

(Our school is strict and CCTV identified the boy and within an hour he was suspended, I was assured it will never happen again, and he didn't get the kudos he was expecting from his peers because daughter now has a group of 15 year old boys who check she's ok when they see her)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion was not easy to find this time, I hope I’ve picked the one with the most votes.

Thread suggestion with the most votes (I hope!) was nominated by @GingerWhinger and was written by @Lidl-by-Lidl

A few highlights from the last thread -

The ‘best-selling‘ author (a poetry book was briefly no1 in the family travel category) wrote that the menu was ‘much more better’.

We had the hilarious insult again about Ste being the ‘lead to her balloon’. Blabs thinks that’s a compliment though 🤣

One of her Disney vlogs gave tips on dealing with queues in October half term, the vlog was released In November 🤦🏻‍♀️

Blabs declared Halloween over on……. October 29th 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Friday/Saturday content went like this -
Ooh yum costa xmas hot choc
the rats dead we‘re devastated
buy this fabulous skincare so you can have skin like me

I feel a special mention is in order for @Mingles1001 after their description of Blabs as a ‘trod on chip’ That has had me 🤣 many times this last week. Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lidl-by-Lidl

i mean, you definitely should! if babs has done it, how hard can it possibly be plus you'd have full support of the 🐮🛍 thus an entire collection of decent-quality 5* amazON reviews - we could even compose our complimentary reviews in rhyme - and would obvs reward your achievement with an entire cake and an excel certificate of your very own! 🎉

tbh, based on the creative talents of team 🐮🛍, i think we could create an award-winning - actual award, not an excel certificate - best-selling - in a relevant category - hardback poetry "pamphlet" - with enough pages to actually be deemed a book! all we need to do is collect the various limericks and poems and rhymes and re-written song lyrics from all the previous grellow kween threads, utilise the artistic skills of some of the IC200000 to design a cover etc and - paired with the literary genius of those who have composed poetry of far better quality than babs could ever dream of - we could easily create a combined masterpiece worthy of the title "the perfect stocking filler" that wouldn't be a disappointment to receive as a secret santa gift!

i can just imagine babs' RAGE if the "trolls" achieved poetry success while her pamphlet flop will be festering at bargain price in the bargain bins of bargain shops well before christmas, or - after christmas - adorning the shelves of charity shops, if not torn apart and thrown into the fireplace to use as fuel to keep the family warm. 🤣🤣
Could call it "The Prose and Cons of Influencers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OOoh what you going to do next Babs, get a jerry can of oil and pour it down the drain? Stamp on a loaf of bread? Cancel your insurance and set fire to your car?

Have some fucking respect for people who are having sleepless nights about Christmas, wearing 3 jumpers cos they can't put the heat on, cancelling the credit card direct debit so they can make this months mortgage payment......

Fuck off you disgusting pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Going off on a tangent here, but I've just bought my kids Advent Calendars (just standard old Choc ones for a couple of quid each cos I don't need to buy my kids affection)
Anyway, it got me thinking about last years debacle of Emma's fucking Cadbury Advent Calendar and the daily thrilling content of Fudge V Chomp 😴. And that she actually went to Cadbury World on Xmas eve to open the last door 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
I am now dreading Xmas 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Nadurath

VIP Member
Babs, tell us again how the company went bust and kept the money from the mugs…

JustCatalyst was owned by Catalyst Group Ltd who only went under in September this year. Many, many months after she last sold any mugs or other shite.

Also, as a limited company every single person owed money when they went under is listed on Companies House. Guess whose name isn’t listed?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

mo fo

Ahhh poor Emma the poor little lady who wore black trousers and hid away as she was so ashamed of how she looked. She let boys treat her badly as she had no confidence and hid her shape in baggy shirts and jeans ohhh if only she could go back and speak to that young lady…… what a fucking 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39