Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a nightmare for her having donating to charity out of her own pocket.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If they ‘went bust’ she would’ve got something as the creditors pay everyone off as a priority!
What kind of terrible English is this! She sounds so thick and when she speaks like this I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of it! If this was true we'd have heard about it. She can't just be honest and say they didn't sell so it's not profitable!

100% bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What kind of terrible English is this! She sounds so thick and when she speaks like this I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of it! If this was true we'd have heard about it. She can't just be honest and say they didn't sell so it's not profitable!

100% bullshit!
Does anyone know the name of the company??

Reactions: 10
She is obviously FURIOUS that she had to pay the money to charity herself or she wouldn’t have mentioned it. And of course she wants a huge part in the back for doing so. Most people with any decency would have done an announcement and said ” I’m really sorry the mug company has gone busy so there will be no more mugs”.
But as usual Emma hopes if she doesn’t say anything it’ll go away.
She is so fake and such a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No but the Mugs Instagram and Facebook pages are both still up 🙄
What I don’t understand is she’s clearly lying, no babettes have come forward to say they haven’t received orders and the donations were £1 per mug sale not mug pre-ordered. So she hasn’t donated any additional monies to BWCH just the monies from the cuntish quiz

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear Lord someone has posted saying they would LOVE to explore a new range with her! Well as long as you don’t mind Emma taking all the credit and never mentioning you once it should be fine!

Reactions: 20
What I don’t understand is she’s clearly lying, no babettes have come forward to say they haven’t received orders and the donations were £1 per mug sale not mug pre-ordered. So she hasn’t donated any additional monies to BWCH just the monies from the cuntish quiz
"They took all me money" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sorry, but I can see her stamping her feet as I read that 🤣
Selfish twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What it should say is that the manufacturing company didn’t pass on the hefty profit Babs was hoping to make. I’m thrilled about it, the greedy, grabby witch got her comeuppance and actually had to donate to charity rather than the Babettes doing it for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She obviously wasn’t that out of pocket as she still manages to spend ££££ on dresses she doesn’t need and other miscellaneous shite!!!!

Reactions: 22
They disappeared because they were tit. tit quality and over priced and as we proved the last couple of “releases” Didn’t. Sell. Many. At. All. (Just for babs) and she can’t say she fucked up moving companies to one with lower costs and therefore quality, so she could donate a measly £1 to BWCH and up her profits.

it’s ok bab we see you and we know the truth. We aren’t the IC20 for no reason

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20221122_090031.jpg

Bit of photoshopping going on here methinks ! I know the hobbit house is rammed to the rafters but I don't think her tat is causing the wobbly lines!
As for the mug debacle, I actually think she didn't sell many cos let's face it once you've bought one why buy any more? 🤷. Only hardened Babettes were ever going to buy one and tbh for the price she was charging you could get a nice Sophie Allport/ Emma Bridgewater mug

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.