Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CBA to look at her stories today but you šŸ® bags have painted a lovely pic of Bab cutting about Erdington High Street like she's on meth. 40 years ago I lived in the nurses home at what was Highcroft Hospital and Turdungton was a bit dicey even then( it had a Waitrose which soon moved away) . I would give good money to watch Bab sporting a catsuit shuffling down the High Street šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.
My Dad worked at Highcroft Hospital and I worked at a home very close to there. Small world. šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After having watched both Disney vlogs I can safely say I will never go. I was considering booking DLP at one point but it looks like a complete palaver. Iā€™m not interested in doing Instagram photo shoots, or being fully dressed stomping towards a theme park in pitch black before the sun has even come up. She hasnā€™t shown anything that looks remotely enjoyable. And ā€œmake of that what you willā€ cats bum face over no princesses walking around like the superheroes. She obviously thinks sheā€™s made such a clever point she had to make it twice. Who gives a flying duck honestly? Young Disney park guests are more likely to want to see the princesses, thatā€™s the nature of the place, so a more organised system for seeing them probably works better or something. Itā€™s not that deep.

And of course sheā€™s one of those people who pronounces McDonaldā€™s like Mackdonalds. One of those things that irrationally pisses me off. bleeping annoying cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
After having watched both Disney vlogs I can safely say I will never go. I was considering booking DLP at one point but it looks like a complete palaver. Iā€™m not interested in doing Instagram photo shoots, or being fully dressed stomping towards a theme park in pitch black before the sun has even come up. She hasnā€™t shown anything that looks remotely enjoyable. And ā€œmake of that what you willā€ cats bum face over no princesses walking around like the superheroes. She obviously thinks sheā€™s made such a clever point she had to make it twice. Who gives a flying duck honestly? Young Disney park guests are more likely to want to see the princesses, thatā€™s the nature of the place, so a more organised system for seeing them probably works better or something. Itā€™s not that deep.

And of course sheā€™s one of those people who pronounces McDonaldā€™s like Mackdonalds. One of those things that irrationally pisses me off. bleeping annoying cow.
Honestly! Do not base your decision to go to any of the Disney Parks (or not) on what this absolute dick head chooses to BADLY VLOG and flaunt to the world!

Reactions: 25
2CCC23B0-A74C-436F-BBBB-F96BD2D849EB.jpeg

Did she pay for these nails? You can still see the white of her nail underneath the gold, itā€™s painted so thinly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Honestly! Do not base your decision to go to any of the Disney Parks (or not) on what this absolute dick head chooses to BADLY VLOG and flaunt to the world!
Agree. Please donā€™t be put off by babs! So much to see, do, eat, drink, laugh at without queuing for a princess!

Reactions: 19
Why doesnā€™t she go to bed at a normal time then maybe she wouldnā€™t wake up at 4.30 am.
I had a tit nights sleep due to being unwell with a filthy cold and cough. Like @Deeranged, Iā€™m still up washed and dressed before her! I am slobbing in front of tv now with wood burner on. However Iā€™ve tidied kitchen after breakfast and put laundry on.
She doesnā€™t sleep well because she does NOTHING all day every day. She expends zero energy so doesnā€™t get tired and therefore doesnā€™t sleep. She is unbelievably lazy. Ste is a dick for putting up with her. But letā€™s face it heā€™s got as much personality as a plank so itā€™s either Babs or on his own. He doesnā€™t seem to have any friends. They never go out do they? Unless itā€™s gifted or for an Ad. No meals out with other couples etc? Very odd. They do nothing unless itā€™s a holiday or a freebie. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221107-103339_Instagram.jpg

Her nails are so ugly and so "un" feminine šŸ¤® Whoever painted these needs to go back to nail tech school. Nails that short look horrendous on such dumpy fingers!

Reactions: 17
Rae Dunn has literally gone too to TK Maxx to die and over the top late to the party Blabs is all here for it! Iā€™m sure most people who like it have one or two pieces, her house literally looks like a Rae Dunn jumble sale

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this talk about a catsuit has gone to Babs head šŸ¤£

She'll be thinking she can recreate Halle Berry as Catwoman next - I'm sure there's a spoof film about that šŸ¤” see below šŸ‘‡

2022-11-07-11-17-49-609.jpg

• Haha
jfc, those nails! surely she didn't pay for those?! they look as though she painted them herself - especially the glittery nail, as it looks very patchy. has she roped her personal hair hacker stedal sassoon into painting her nails too? or possibly the older E?! because whoever painted them, they look as though a toddler could do better - so if it was erin, she has totally trolled her and painted them badly intentionally! just like the time she convinced babs that having her chunky nails painted in tippex white was totally on trend! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

that, or the nail salon she visits are sick of her grellow, bellowing personality, and are purposefully trying to deter her from returning! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
Why doesnā€™t she go to bed at a normal time then maybe she wouldnā€™t wake up at 4.30 am.
I had a tit nights sleep due to being unwell with a filthy cold and cough. Like @Deeranged, Iā€™m still up washed and dressed before her! I am slobbing in front of tv now with wood burner on. However Iā€™ve tidied kitchen after breakfast and put laundry on.
She doesnā€™t sleep well because she does NOTHING all day every day. She expends zero energy so doesnā€™t get tired and therefore doesnā€™t sleep. She is unbelievably lazy. Ste is a dick for putting up with her. But letā€™s face it heā€™s got as much personality as a plank so itā€™s either Babs or on his own. He doesnā€™t seem to have any friends. They never go out do they? Unless itā€™s gifted or for an Ad. No meals out with other couples etc? Very odd. They do nothing unless itā€™s a holiday or a freebie. Nothing.
Welcome to the club. Pull up a manky blanket and snuggle in! Iā€™ve had a bath, vaguely dried my hair and am now about to open my laptop to plan my lessons for tomorrow. Iā€™ve probably done more than Babs has!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ditto for any location the Conway's ever visit. She makes everywhere look boring and basic and like they're having a borderline terrible time. As I said previously, her flaunting her ability to do these trips is one thing, but watching them do nothing, go to bed early, and generally not make the most of any of the experiences they are so fortunate to have is truly galling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Gel nails done at the start of November are not lasting until Christmas. Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Blabs does make Disney look more of an ordeal than a holiday. The only Disney vloggers that donā€™t make me want to stick my tongue in a plug socket are the Kershaws Adventures, they donā€™t brag, theyā€™re personable, informative and full of real helpful tips and advice. I cant bear the easy come easy go attitude of Blabs and some of the others where they donā€™t utilise their time and money effectively, especially in this economic climate. I wish Disney and travel companies would gift families who have never been or probably never will and u could guarantee it would be so enthusiastic, honest and easier to watch then these instabeggars

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sparkles my arse; at 6pm shes going to rock up yawning in a pair of pyjamas. Maybe sheā€™s going to add a belt to her oodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gel nails done at the start of November are not lasting until Christmas. Bellend.
3 weeks absolute tops! It's still the best part of 7 weeks away, she will need them redoing twice before then!

Side note, I have a bunch of friends on Facebook that do nails, some are 5* so super booked up - and yet not a single one has yet put out an "i've only got x slots left for Christmas week, book now to avoid disappointment" so that proves she's way too early. As. Fricking. Usual. With. Everything.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.