Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, you definitely should! if babs has done it, how hard can it possibly be plus you'd have full support of the 🐮🛍 thus an entire collection of decent-quality 5* amazON reviews - we could even compose our complimentary reviews in rhyme - and would obvs reward your achievement with an entire cake and an excel certificate of your very own! 🎉

tbh, based on the creative talents of team 🐮🛍, i think we could create an award-winning - actual award, not an excel certificate - best-selling - in a relevant category - hardback poetry "pamphlet" - with enough pages to actually be deemed a book! all we need to do is collect the various limericks and poems and rhymes and re-written song lyrics from all the previous grellow kween threads, utilise the artistic skills of some of the IC200000 to design a cover etc and - paired with the literary genius of those who have composed poetry of far better quality than babs could ever dream of - we could easily create a combined masterpiece worthy of the title "the perfect stocking filler" that wouldn't be a disappointment to receive as a secret santa gift!

i can just imagine babs' RAGE if the "trolls" achieved poetry success while her pamphlet flop will be festering at bargain price in the bargain bins of bargain shops well before christmas, or - after christmas - adorning the shelves of charity shops, if not torn apart and thrown into the fireplace to use as fuel to keep the family warm. 🤣🤣
Could call it "The Prose and Cons of Influencers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m not sure it’s been mentioned but her parents are buying 🪜 and grotbabs an air fryer for Christmas, are taking bets on this being used or gathering dust like the slow cooker

Reactions: 26
Spend spend spend…..cost of living Crisis?? What cost of living crisis?!😡
She so bleeping ignorant- so many people, including many of her followers I would assume, will not be able to fork out for endless tat/decorations/ presents/ special food and treats etc but on she goes like a bleeping bull dozer.
She really is unbelievable. Blatantly just all about showing off. Though her house is a pile of tit, her clothes are tit and she’s as thick as tit so what she thinks she showing off is beyond me?!
She really needs to duck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
It’s NOVEMBER. This is definitely the worst she’s ever been on going all in on festive times so bloody early. It’s REALLY irritating. And the constant spending 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I was a friend of hers (LOL, as if she has friends) I would seriously have concerns about the amount she buys and feels perfectly comfortable showing off about. It speaks volumes for the type of (horrible) person she is.

Babs, you can not sustain this level of Christmas excitement until December 25th. To put it in a way you’ll understand - Calm. The. duck. Down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she’s been awake since 430 and yet she’s still in her pit at 730. What. The. duck. Is. Wrong. With. Her.
if by 5.30 I couldn’t get back to sleep I get up and be productive. She’s waited in bed for🪜 to bring her tea and parent their children, again.

I actually thought she’d had a shower on her first story until I realised it was just how greasy her hair is.

as for her wearing a catsuit on erdington high st, I beg of you do. Girl power and all that. Aka she will be destroyed by the locals😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly I am here for it. I live 5 mins from turdington and my god they’d take the piss if she pranced down the high st in her normal attire never mind a catsuit 😂😂
To be fair anywhere would take the piss out of her shuffling strutting in a catsuit 😆 the rolls, the camel toe, she'd need more than a marc jacobs bag and two kids to help her body confidence pose. 🪜would need a drone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair anywhere would take the piss out of her shuffling strutting in a catsuit 😆 the rolls, the camel toe, she'd need more than a marc jacobs bag and two kids to help her body confidence pose. 🪜would need a drone 🤣
She went there in her Marc Jacobs bag it’d snatched in seconds. She’d be ridiculed by bag heads sitting outside dixons or in the bus shelter. Can you imagine being ridiculed by a bag head for the clothes you’ve chosen to wear 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She went there in her Marc Jacobs bag it’d snatched in seconds. She’d be ridiculed by bag heads sitting outside dixons or in the bus shelter. Can you imagine being ridiculed by a bag head for the clothes you’ve chosen to wear 🙃🙃

I only go to Erdington because my hairdresser of 21 years still works there… I never venture as far as Six Ways …. It terrifies me .. ( not like it was 30 odd years ago with Chelsea Girl😂)

I wonder if she’ll be gifted Disney On Ice like some of the others who have already been .

***Edited to add that I’ve just watched another influencer who was at a Christmas with Home Sense PR event …. Emma didn’t get an invite to that either 😂😂 & we all know how much she love Home Sense and a freebie..

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
So she’s been awake since 430 and yet she’s still in her pit at 730. What. The. duck. Is. Wrong. With. Her.
if by 5.30 I couldn’t get back to sleep I get up and be productive. She’s waited in bed for🪜 to bring her tea and parent their children, again.

I actually thought she’d had a shower on her first story until I realised it was just how greasy her hair is.

as for her wearing a catsuit on erdington high st, I beg of you do. Girl power and all that. Aka she will be destroyed by the locals😂😂😂
I’ve got flu and I’ve been up since 6:45. Admittedly that was more because I coughed myself awake but I’ve still moved to the sofa and gotten myself some breakfast. It’s taken me over an hour but I did it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I welcome her to take a stroll down Erd high street and absorb the atmosphere - cash converters, amusements, pawn shops, betting shops, bargain shops and see how some people live. Hopefully she’ll be hooked on spice by the time she gets to big johns

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I welcome her to take a stroll down Erd high street and absorb the atmosphere - cash converters, amusements, pawn shops, betting shops, bargain shops and see how some people live. Hopefully she’ll be hooked on spice by the time she gets to big johns
But there's a Costa and a Greggs (or two!), who needs Starbs if you're outside of Harbs.

What she should do is visit these local high streets & push the independent shops, cafés and eateries. I'm thinking more Oikos than Big Johns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got flu and I’ve been up since 6:45. Admittedly that was more because I coughed myself awake but I’ve still moved to the sofa and gotten myself some breakfast. It’s taken me over an hour but I did it!
You have flu. I’d be telling you to stay in bed! She’s just a slob.

Reactions: 20
CBA to look at her stories today but you 🐮 bags have painted a lovely pic of Bab cutting about Erdington High Street like she's on meth. 40 years ago I lived in the nurses home at what was Highcroft Hospital and Turdungton was a bit dicey even then( it had a Waitrose which soon moved away) . I would give good money to watch Bab sporting a catsuit shuffling down the High Street 😆😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure it’s been mentioned but her parents are buying 🪜 and grotbabs an air fryer for Christmas, are taking bets on this being used or gathering dust like the slow cooker
I think there is more chance of her using it than the slow cooker as you can make Babs friendly fish fingers and chips in one. Imagine Ste will be the one using it anyway!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.