Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole family are as useless as each other, Grandad Rog saying they used to traipse the streets trying to find things for presents, surely that is why the concept of a letter to Father Christmas was invented so you know what they want?!

Imagine not knowing what to get for an 11 year old girl that you live with until someone on insta comes along with the revolutionary suggestion of clothes and body sprays. bleeping hell. I know what cosmetics to get my 11 year old by just looking in my make up drawer and seeing what's missing.
I find it very hard that grandad rog and wet san traipsed around looking for pressies for ages for babs, she gives em a fuckin list in her forties as she always tells us , surely she did the same as a kid …..I bet she had it written on a full roll of wallpaper it would’ve been that long and informative…..bet she was a proper verucca salt as a kid …..I want want want

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1703178

Or as I like to call it- fat Bab ! Hope that helps ☺.
Ooooh stuffing your face with crisps and treats 24/7 is ‘bloating’ now
She will be off to the GPS for advice cue loads of the dimwits offering suggestions to help, totally to stupid and unaware it’s the 390 Kit Kats she’s eaten #foodbelly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still find it amazing that Bab thinks her life is so interesting that she needs to report it to the babettes for 20 odd hours a day.

Even more astonishing is that she thinks her parents are also interesting. No one cares Bab

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aside from the fact those stories are fabricated crap and not in the slightest bit funny, they. Make . No . Sense . At all - not surprised everyone’s confused …
AND IT’s NONE NOT NON - you thick mare, go to some basic English language classes - it might help your ‘werk’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That Grandad Roger account is fake. It's so obviously Babs. Created to "up" her likes and comments, just like her own stupid "BibbidibobbidiBrum" that she uses to "up" her likes.

So it's basically Emma talking to herself, pretending to be her dad. What an odd woman she is.

How do we know for sure?.... because "he's" not following his other daughter Claire. "He" follows 3 people - WetSan, Babs & Bruce Springsteen .... but not his other daughter?????...... get stuffed Babs, you weird bullshitting bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How can she stay married to that absolute sap!!!! I couldn’t be with anyone who grunts in monosyllables, he has the personality of a wet mop! I appreciate that she looks like a trod on chip most of the time so beggars can’t be choosers but come on!!!!!!!!

Waiting for my car to be serviced and "almost pissed myself laughing at that 'trod on chip'

Brilliant.

Getting some strange looks from others ..🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope to god she hasn't taught the children code names for normal body parts. Saw a while ago on Facebook a real story which was a teacher - listen up Babs! - pleading with parents to tell their kids their genitals names - penis/vagina. This teacher had a student tell her that her uncle licked her "cookie" and didn't take it seriously at first because of the terminology. Turns out that's the word her mum taught her for vagina 😞
Emma, we know you read here so if you are telling your kids to call their private parts a "flower" or "Fifi" or whatever bleeping namby pamby name you use.. please STOP. God forbid one day something awful happens and it goes unnoticed due to miscommunication, because you believe basic anatomy to be "bit rude". 🙄

It's like calling periods "aunt flo" or "that time". Why such a taboo?

Sorry to go all Debbie Downer there but the thought of that is heartbreaking 💔
You are 100% right and not wanting to derail but years ago I was called to be a witness in a case of child abuse (child of a family I had worked with in another job) the case then got thrown out of court by the CPS because the child could not and would not clarify that their body parts had been touched when they were given the correct names for it! It's heartbreaking and so dangerous!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
A humidifier for the rat because now the rats have respiratory ailments from the damp hobbit house. Surely they need a dehumidifier?! And her banging on about it's what you do for your kids, no Babs, it's what you do for your daughter. Your son gets overlooked daily. I've heard it all now.

• Wow
  • Heart
That Grandad Roger account is fake. It's so obviously Babs. Created to "up" her likes and comments, just like her own stupid "BibbidibobbidiBrum" that she uses to "up" her likes.

So it's basically Emma talking to herself, pretending to be her dad. What an odd woman she is.

How do we know for sure?.... because "he's" not following his other daughter Claire. "He" follows 3 people - WetSan, Babs & Bruce Springsteen .... but not his other daughter?????...... get stuffed Babs, you weird bullshitting bint.
Nanny San also hasn’t followed him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you allergic to the rats?
Or do you have Asthma, Emma?
Cos I for one wish you'd make your bleeping mind up!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it very hard that grandad rog and wet san traipsed around looking for pressies for ages for babs, she gives em a fuckin list in her forties as she always tells us , surely she did the same as a kid …..I bet she had it written on a full roll of wallpaper it would’ve been that long and informative…..bet she was a proper verucca salt as a kid …..I want want want
Emma is of the age where you would cut the pictures of what you wanted out of the Argos catalog!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you have to explain your own stupid joke to people as no one else in the world gets it, does that mean it’s not as funny as you think it is?? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_2022-11-04-12-34-26-219_com.instagram.android.jpg

The colour of that hair 😳 all the yellow.

That was the best screenshot I could get but you can see the colour difference.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Are you allergic to the rats?
Or do you have Asthma, Emma?
Cos I for one wish you'd make your bleeping mind up!
Such a martyr actually getting off her arse and taking the rat to the vets but even that she can’t do without moaning and making it a drama!!
Apparently the poor rat gave her a respiratory illness that was quick poor Emma, I don’t know how she survived the night ?!!…. Yep I thought she had asthma as was allergy tested and not allergic to rats 🤔 …. She talks such a load of 💩

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
bleeping twit! Respiratory illness? I don't think so Bab....you wheeze cos you're fat and unfit ...it's not rocket science!( Well it might be to you). And seeing as how Ethan wants to be a vet why not get him to help you with caring for the rat,? Surely it'll give him a glimpse into his chosen career?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.