Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her handwriting reminds me of those overbearing basic twats in year 10 in the 90s that thought they were badder than bad cos they wrote all over their head bags, gave blow jobs out like sweets at house parties and literally threw their weight around in school corridors thinking they were popular
I’m starting to think I need a Groupon therapist 🤣🫣
I’m sorry for all that. Can we be friends now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's with the tip?? The whole tip looks like a massive wart?! 🤣🤣

Just catching up on my night shift coffee break and some of these comments have had me howling - I almost choked on my cereal bar #bitrude 🤭

ETA - that's who she reminds me of with her nose! The wicked witch/queen, sorry KWEEN from snow white 🤣 how appropriate her clutching the apple - it's Babs on fruit day!

Screenshot_2022-11-04-05-31-31-220~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I very quickly skipped through the blog … the beginning bit constantly flicking her manky hair and that room looked dark dingy n dated ?
I couldn’t work out if she said it was 10:30 with a journey of 35 mins to France n 2.5 hour travel to euro Disney plus maybe 1 hour on that lovely picnic area we didn’t see how come they were about to go to dinner at 6pm ? Had they been sat in room since they got there ? So weird
Not even 10% of that vlog is in Disneyland. Most of it is either her eating, showing us the room, and what tat she wants to buy in the shop. Not much about rides, queues, shows or anything really. You know, the actual things you want to see at Disney. Not what could just have well have been a trip to Dudley.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can she stay married to that absolute sap!!!! I couldn’t be with anyone who grunts in monosyllables, he has the personality of a wet mop! I appreciate that she looks like a trod on chip most of the time so beggars can’t be choosers but come on!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Are you shitting me? There are Babettes who think this is her real life that she talks about? duck my life. There is no hope for some people. Confusion about why she thinks this tit is funny (it’s not a weird sense of humour Babs, it’s no sense of humour) I can understand. But having to clarify that NON (🤯😡) of this is her real life?!? Stop the world. I want to get off.
8AD468A3-D77D-4C43-861B-8E7C53832C3C.jpeg

• Haha
Surely you can’t match amounts of present and match a budget??? She’s bleeping weird, it’s like she can’t bear the golden child kicking off or the other child kicking off, what a dick of a woman
But why on earth would anyone worry about that? If one of mine complained because the other had more presents to open I'd be having serious words with them and also myself for being a tit parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can she stay married to that absolute sap!!!! I couldn’t be with anyone who grunts in monosyllables, he has the personality of a wet mop! I appreciate that she looks like a trod on chip most of the time so beggars can’t be choosers but come on!!!!!!!!
Trod on chip 🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hands up who is a little bit confused about her boat in the lake story whether it’s her real life or not 🤣x probably people are actually messaging a confused wtf are you talking about way you make absolutely no fecking sense !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i have mentioned this before, but i really want to know what happened to her, since she was fully able to teach PSHE to teens, and - according her a post on her blog - use the terms penis, vagina, masterbation, sperm and sex, and teach them how to use a condom #bitrude, to being unable to even say the word "cock", giggling like a child about "private parts action", making totally bizarre and nonsensical comments which she perceives as hilarious sexual innuendos and referring to genitals as "willies" and her "foo". it's like she became a mother, and degenerated into total immaturity.
When she realised that presenting a faux sexually coy persona on instagram appealed to dimwits who also favour flouncy curtain frocks with belts and who have sex #bitrude twice a year
Let’s face it in reality she is a foul mouthed bully who isn’t getting any action from the wet lettuce but that doesn’t get you Ads and followers like being fake body positive, crazeeee and sexually immature will
It says something about her real personality that she’s mates with that absolute vile scruff knee deep in life 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
The fact she has to spend the same amount of money and the same number of gifts just shows how much she micro manages these kids lives, she’s frightened of rocking the boat, kids are kids , 10 year gap between mine so always been a big difference in present size and value for money as my eldest hit her teens her pressies cost a lot more to her sisters and her sister got a lot more cos a lot of toddler stuff is big, bulky and cheaper …..she will have this idyllic picture if Christmas in her head and won’t divert from it …..shes Beverly Goldberg
I love this, as my two are ten years apart and we had the exact same scenario. I myself am one of four (eldest) & I remember one Christmas in particular as I really wanted a big "proper grown up, office style" Olympia typewriter, which in the early 80's was quite an extravagant gift. I got that and a ream of paper - but nothing else from my parents, whilst my siblings had one of those giant plastic Santa sacks brimming over with gifts. Did I care? Absolutely NOT, because I got my heart's desire that Christmas. I was so thrilled and the Christmases that followed were similar, as I was a teenager and wanted more expensive things.

Quality - not quantity, Babs.

Let's face it, she's a tat hoarder who's passing on her bad habit to her kids without even realising it. Carbon footprint monster.

• Heart
If (and its a big IF) but if any of the Babettes are genuinely messaging her because they're confused about these ridiculous Stories she thinks are funny 🙄 then it really does prove how totally thick they all are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would love to know what she calls a penis! Probably never mentioned in that house! 🤔
Probably calls it a "thingy" or "winkie". After all, this is the woman who calls her vagina a "foof" or "muffy" and calls sex "private parts action" remember 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love this, as my two are ten years apart and we had the exact same scenario. I myself am one of four (eldest) & I remember one Christmas in particular as I really wanted a big "proper grown up, office style" Olympia typewriter, which in the early 80's was quite an extravagant gift. I got that and a ream of paper - but nothing else from my parents, whilst my siblings had one of those giant plastic Santa sacks brimming over with gifts. Did I care? Absolutely NOT, because I got my heart's desire that Christmas. I was so thrilled and the Christmases that followed were similar, as I was a teenager and wanted more expensive things.

Quality - not quantity, Babs.

Let's face it, she's a tat hoarder who's passing on her bad habit to her kids without even realising it. Carbon footprint monster.
Awww my typewriter was the best thing I owned*, kids nowadays don't know the simple joys! (although I reckon my 11 year old would like a typewriter actually!)

That is until the year of the surprise Atari 130XE, a computer was never even on my radar in 1990 (so duck knows why my parents got me it) but when I got that bad boy and was able to make the computer create a rectangle made of blue and red lines - ooh when I tell you. I was living the dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I literally wrote in the annoying things on social media thread this morning that I don’t know what your kid wants for Christmas, my kids I can guess but a random stranger? No. My daughter is nearly 11 and she is very different to Erin so no lip balms, nail varnish, trendy trousers or bucket hats are going to help me fill a stocking!
Absolutely! My youngest daughter is non-binary and has been since she was a toddler. My eldest is a 100% through and through "girly girl" who was into dolls, pink, frilly, makeup, sparkle, boy bands, Disney ... my youngest preferred cars, toy dogs, dungarees, ankle boots & video games (Sonic, Pokemon). Even my OWN two daughters are COMPLETELY different, so nobody else's "gift guide" was/is ever going to "influence" or help me 😆

Reactions: 20
Probably calls it a "thingy" or "winkie". After all, this is the woman who calls her vagina a "foof" or "muffy" and calls sex "private parts action" remember 😂😂😂😂😂
I hope to god she hasn't taught the children code names for normal body parts. Saw a while ago on Facebook a real story which was a teacher - listen up Babs! - pleading with parents to tell their kids their genitals names - penis/vagina. This teacher had a student tell her that her uncle licked her "cookie" and didn't take it seriously at first because of the terminology. Turns out that's the word her mum taught her for vagina 😞
Emma, we know you read here so if you are telling your kids to call their private parts a "flower" or "Fifi" or whatever bleeping namby pamby name you use.. please STOP. God forbid one day something awful happens and it goes unnoticed due to miscommunication, because you believe basic anatomy to be "bit rude". 🙄

It's like calling periods "aunt flo" or "that time". Why such a taboo?

Sorry to go all Debbie Downer there but the thought of that is heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The whole family are as useless as each other, Grandad Rog saying they used to traipse the streets trying to find things for presents, surely that is why the concept of a letter to Father Christmas was invented so you know what they want?!

Imagine not knowing what to get for an 11 year old girl that you live with until someone on insta comes along with the revolutionary suggestion of clothes and body sprays. bleeping hell. I know what cosmetics to get my 11 year old by just looking in my make up drawer and seeing what's missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope to god she hasn't taught the children code names for normal body parts. Saw a while ago on Facebook a real story which was a teacher - listen up Babs! - pleading with parents to tell their kids their genitals names - penis/vagina. This teacher had a student tell her that her uncle licked her "cookie" and didn't take it seriously at first because of the terminology. Turns out that's the word her mum taught her for vagina 😞
Emma, we know you read here so if you are telling your kids to call their private parts a "flower" or "Fifi" or whatever bleeping namby pamby name you use.. please STOP. God forbid one day something awful happens and it goes unnoticed due to miscommunication, because you believe basic anatomy to be "bit rude". 🙄

It's like calling periods "aunt flo" or "that time". Why such a taboo?

Sorry to go all Debbie Downer there but the thought of that is heartbreaking 💔
The day my daughter moved from the baby room to the pre school room in nursery was the day that "bum bum" was replaced with vagina and because my son is 3 years younger he has never heard us say silly names, vaginas and penises in this house, for safeguarding (and normal non repressed human) reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.