Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift things is ridiculous. It wouldn’t matter if my eldest had double the number of gifts my youngest had, he would still finish opening his first, he’s a whirlwind, and the youngest is slow and considered.

I’m pretty sure she was referring to her daughter as a tween 2 years ago, but her son at the same age is most definitely a toddler.

KSI’s content isn’t really suitable for 9 year olds who are too young for Harry Potter. There’s lots of swearing and ket references.

Reactions: 19
Why does she feel the need to treat them so equally at Christmas when she doesn’t for the rest of the year? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she even giving a flying duck about Christmas we ain’t even had fireworks night yet…. It’s forced panic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if this makes me a bad parent but I’ve never once ‘matched’ my spend for Christmas or birthdays for either of my children. I buy a small number of gifts that I think they will like. It’s never about the money. Maybe I’m wrong but it should never be about value?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20221103_205317_com.instagram.android.jpg

Smell this !!!! 🤮. Seriously why would she not ask her own son what he'd like for Xmas? Goes to show how little she knows her own boy!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The family request to keep 🪜Ste off grid has resulted in the Babs show. It's not informative, not edited well and quite frankly her tweens would have done a better job. She's better when info is edited and then she adds a voice over (once she's had more time to think & add a few longer words) 😆 Can't wait for the 50-mins second installment 😯
her vlogs are totally chaotic. she is so manic that despite her total lack of fitness and energy, and the huge amount of effort she has to put into dragging herself around, barely able to breathe and talk simultaneously, watching her vlogs is emotionally exhausting! she starts one sentence, then gets distracted and totally changes the subject with unnecessary shrieks, and then returns to the original topic as though nothing happened, while waving the camera round. like, one minute she's talking about how beautiful the weather is how she can't believe it's the end of October...ohh, fish!..how it's so hot, she's sweating....oh my gosh, such a big fish...sweaty, sweaty sweaty...! watching her vlogs is like watching the kind of content a toddler would be capable off if given a camera, and placed in the middle of a toy shop, all distractions and flashing lights and noise. 🤦🏻‍♀️

her vlogs are totally chaotic. she is so manic that despite her total lack of fitness and energy, and the huge amount of effort she has to put into dragging herself around, barely able to breathe and talk simultaneously, watching her vlogs is emotionally exhausting! she starts one sentence, then gets distracted and totally changes the subject with unnecessary shrieks, and then returns to the original topic as though nothing happened, while waving the camera round. like, one minute she's talking about how beautiful the weather is how she can't believe it's the end of October...ohh, fish!..how it's so hot, she's sweating....oh my gosh, such a big fish...sweaty, sweaty sweaty...! watching her vlogs is like watching the kind of content a toddler would be capable off if given a camera, and placed in the middle of a toy shop, all distractions and flashing lights and noise. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just about to post about her vlogs but you've said it all. She's so tit at it. 'I'll show you the room' a cut to a seemless tour follows? Oh no, some wobbly steps around, shouting back to 🪜 , camera goes badly out of focus etc etc. Oh and the pause in the car because someone walked past! Ffs cut it out!

Reactions: 21
Why does she need to scratch and keep her hand down her top. Gross.
Quickly flicked through stories there and came here to say the same. Her scratching her pit or boob while yawning with a greasy face is really the worst, why anyone would do that is beyond me

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is she even giving a flying duck about Christmas we ain’t even had fireworks night yet…. It’s forced panic!
um, did you miss the fact that babs deemed it christmas the moment the clock struck midnight on November 1st, and was filming stories at 5am dressed in a santa hat and shrieking "happy christmas". by december 25th, she'll be focused. on what pink she's going to buy for the kids' valentine's breakfast "date". 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's so bizarrely out of sync with the rest of the world that when the fireworks wake her up at 8.30pm on saturday evening, she'll likely grab her phone to film her own jarring rendition of auld lang syne. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if this makes me a bad parent but I’ve never once ‘matched’ my spend for Christmas or birthdays for either of my children. I buy a small number of gifts that I think they will like. It’s never about the money. Maybe I’m wrong but it should never be about value?!?
Surely you can’t match amounts of present and match a budget??? She’s bleeping weird, it’s like she can’t bear the golden child kicking off or the other child kicking off, what a dick of a woman

Reactions: 20
I'm waiting for her to jump on the tiktok trend, a week after everyone else, with photos of her and 🪜Steve - me 44, him 40 for each year back to when they met. I'm here for the outfits 🤣 and #foreversize18 🤣

• Haha
Somebody needs to tell her the new Prime drink is not for kids before she buys it for Ethan !

Reactions: 14
Somebody needs to tell her the new Prime drink is not for kids before she buys it for Ethan !
she is truly failing all the babettes who rely on her age-appropriate ratings on literally everything. if babs is talking about getting Prime for ethan, they will understandably assume it is totally appropriate for toddlers, without a specific clarification from babs that it is not the case, and will be filling their kids sippy cups with the stuff. i doubt ethan even mentioned the primark drink - it will be yet another tiktok trend that babs has stumbled upon weeks too late, thus immediately dashed to asda to buy it, under the guise that she's doing it for ethan, when in reality - just like the trip to binley's mega chippie was months after the trend had past, and the kids were dragged along because babs perceived it as an opportunity to create content - although awks that she arrived to buy her lunch at 11am before the chippie was even open. 🤦🏻‍♀️

this will be exactly the same scenario. babs will have stumbled upon the prime drink craze on tiktok a good few weeks/months too late, and - desperate to create "relatable" tiktok content will use ethan's supposed request that she but him a drink as a reason to demand 🪜 race out at 7pm and buy it - solely to create a reel for tiktok in the desperate hope that forcing her son to try a drink he wasn't even aware existed before babs shoved it into his hand and demanded he act manic with excitement while she films him drinking it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I very quickly skipped through the blog … the beginning bit constantly flicking her manky hair and that room looked dark dingy n dated ?
I couldn’t work out if she said it was 10:30 with a journey of 35 mins to France n 2.5 hour travel to euro Disney plus maybe 1 hour on that lovely picnic area we didn’t see how come they were about to go to dinner at 6pm ? Had they been sat in room since they got there ? So weird

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.