Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the tween gift guide will just be aimed at girls? Because Babs finds it difficult to relate to boys!
It'll just be stocking filler shite. Disney pins, colouring books etc.

I don't do stocking fillers really but deffo not this year, it's just tat that gets binned or clutters bedrooms. My "tween" (vom, I prefer the term "11 year old") is getting a laptop so will not be getting the same amount of presents as her 8 year old brother, I'm sure TT will get a laptop for homework outside of it being a Christmas or Birthday present though so as not to take away from her piles of gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not a tween gift guide, it’s a collection of stuff she’s going to buy her daughter, because, obviously, no other 12 year old girl could be different. She really thinks the world revolves about her.

I bet if the girl wanted that prime drink, Bab would be queuing at 6pm. Poor Ethan
That Prime is an energy drink, my 8 year old is desperate for one - err not a chance mate!

• Haha
Nice to see E's Christmas list 🙄
the way she has made sure to tag all the brands in that reel - it's incredibly obvious that her intention is not to help the babettes shop for their "tween" daughters - because obviously super woke babs is adamant that no boy would ever want coloured pens, lip balm or a snuddie 🙄 - but in the hope that she will be #gifted half the items erin is hoping for so babs can save her own money to spend on tat. she has absolutely zero shame. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s always late to any bleeping trend she went to that binley chippy place when the hype had died a death, kids have been desperate for that prime drink for weeks , wouldn't give it to a nine year old either but then again loads of the crap she gives her kids I wouldnt have given mine

First point why give a kid an energy drink oh hell bab give him a red bull and an expresso!
Secondly that Christmas guide is tit. Every girl of that age has different tastes and to say Erin is very ecliptic would be an understatement… my daughter same age has asked for anything stranger things, revolution make up and a giant squash mallow!
blabs go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend went to America in Sept and her nephew brought back a few bottles of Prime - he made nearly £200 selling them at school 😱 Like what the actual?!? My friend got some in Asda the other day - she said it’s not an energy drink, it’s hydration. Like coconut water? But that it’s gross 🤣 Babs just loves a bandwagon. I doubt Ethan has even mentioned it, she’s probably just read about it and is using it for content.
And the reel? As if she can put tit like that together in half an hour and claim she’s done a day’s work 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And even worse, the first comment I saw was someone saying she should do more. So that’s it now, there’ll be at least 3 before she finds it too much and gets bored!

My friend went to America in Sept and her nephew brought back a few bottles of Prime - he made nearly £200 selling them at school 😱 Like what the actual?!? My friend got some in Asda the other day - she said it’s not an energy drink, it’s hydration. Like coconut water? But that it’s gross 🤣 Babs just loves a bandwagon. I doubt Ethan has even mentioned it, she’s probably just read about it and is using it for content.
And the reel? As if she can put tit like that together in half an hour and claim she’s done a day’s work 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And even worse, the first comment I saw was someone saying she should do more. So that’s it now, there’ll be at least 3 before she finds it too much and gets bored!
It doesn't even have to be nice to have kids clamouring for it. It's all those twatty youtubers, influencing the kids, it could be just plain water and kids would be queuing for it. Shame they don't use their powers for good like Marcus Rashford et al.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she advertising razors when she openly admits that autumn/ winter is not shaving season? Oh yeah - money 🙄

Reactions: 25
………she’s rotten. Here’s my list guys. Send free tit. Asap. Get to duck!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was drying some freezer bags in the line earlier and honestly it looked like the bags of rice on the clothes line. Yes I do realise I sound nuts drying freezer bags on the line.
I do this to … recycling 🙌🏻

Reactions: 18
‘Werked’ all morning on that tween gift ‘guide’ !?!? I could’ve knocked that up in 10 minutes !. Don’t tweens come in the male version?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That Prime drink is just coconut water with a load of artificial sweeteners added to it. Def not something I’d be getting for my kids - they’d just get a lesson about not falling for stupid marketing campaigns on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The gift reel is a glorified powerpoint/ pic collage with a different retailer on each one. Hardly work or research...maybe provide links for the gullible, she's just copy & pasted Erin's Christmas list 😀

Also, why on earth do kids need to have the same number of presents? Isn’t it more important that they understand that different things have different values and that maybe it’s ok to wait and watch while someone else opens an extra present. A lot of the joy of Christmas is watching other people open their presents, not obsessing about whether someone else has more than you. Sounds like a really unhealthy lesson to be teaching them and also explains why she buys so much tat they haven’t asked for.

It’s a bit like giving children presents on their sibling’s birthday. Kids need to learn that sometimes the focus will be on someone else and that’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just catching up on the thread - how dare she say that she plans the E’s presents to ensure they have the same number and the exact amount spent on them, then prattle on about the advent calendar she is making for Erin!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The kids get the same amount of presents worth the same amount of money and Emma is a size 18 in every item of clothes she wears 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know why she is doing a tween gift ideas reel all children/tweens are different and want different things my daughter loves F1, marvel, star wars and YouTubers and wouldn't want anything on Es list, does Babs think all tweens like the same thing and can't possibly like anything else, and I agree with others she is trying to get freebies if all the stuff she has posted about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.