Brummy Mummy #124 Off to Disney when her kids want to grieve, zero respect for stepladder Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she just so grossly lazy?? We leave the house at 7:15, and I am up at 5;45, but then I like to have a cup of tea and actually parent my own kids. Wake them, make them breakfast, chat about their day. Not sit festering in my pit, picking myself, seeking validation from strangers who truly couldn’t care if I am alive or dead. What a sad strange Truman show like life you lead Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
urgh. i wish babs would just duck off with the "i have to buy my kids the exact same number of gifts and also spend the exact same amount of money on them because FAIRNESS". grow the duck up. just because babs, at 44 years old, would have a tantrum if she discovered that wet san had spent a penny more on Claire than her, or they didn't have a matching amount of presents to open. her kids aren't toddlers, and are both able to understand that - for example - babs could spend an equal amount in them both, although not down to the last bleeping penny, and ethan may have more gifts to open because, as a "tween", erin is more likely to request more expensive gifts, whereas ethan is still into toys. whichever way it worked out and whichever child ends up with a couple more gifts than the other, or has an extra 57p spent on them, they are both perfectly able to cope with that - and if they are more focused on that than their presents, babs only has herself to blame and highlights her poor parenting skills. 🤦🏻‍♀️

no wonder babs needs a excel spreadsheet to work out her spending when she is so bleeping petty she makes a huge mathematical equation out of the whole thing. she's usually perfectly happy to spend far more on erin - the advent calendar filled with "tween" treats, for example, where the empty pouches themselves cost more than ethan's entire advent calendar and the way that she constantly treats erin to clothes and accessories etc, while buying ethan anything extra that isn't a christmas/birthday present gift "breaks all her rules", the time she bought erin a fancy disney loungefly bag whereas ethan got a loungefly fake from home bargains, ndad although he loved it, it shows that her whole "fairness" and "treating the kids equally" only applies when it involves ensuring the afterthought never receives anything unless the golden child also recieved a gift, whereas erin can be bought gifts and go on holidays and theatre trips etc without babs giving ethan a second thought. and she absolutely won't be spending the same amount on both kids. she's already stated that she will be hiding that loungefly bag she was gifted as a christmas present for ethan, so whatever that bag is worth will be removed from the total as though she bought it herself, as opposed to the #gifted loungefly bag that erin was given immediately as a random treat. she makes such a huge deal about treating the kids equally as though it somehow conceals her blatant favouritism and the way she treats them so differently, and if the babettes are fooled by her excel spreadsheet, they are more deluded and gullible than i imagined. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Me too. Hence why my face fell when Emma answered a Q&A question about Disney park eateries with “oh they’re too much hassle, just get chips from the mall”. Possibly the worst advice I’ve ever seen her give. Even if she only likes crappy plain fast food, surely as a Disney regular she will be aware they have hundreds of different and unique places to eat including Michelin starred restaurants, that she could suggest people try.
She's far to lazy and self absorbed to do anything other than give you advice on how, snack for snack, early night for early night, to replicate exactly the Conways boring, waste of money holiday. You would never visit anywhere they go based on her coverage of their trips.

Reactions: 19
I’m seeing a few IG accounts, including quite small ones, I follow being invited to the Disney PR event this week. I wondered if Emma “turned it down” because she was too busy filming an ad for razors??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn’t a ‘tween’ guide so subjective, like at that age people are into vastly varying things and also 11 years is closer in wants and needs to a teenager than a kid

Reactions: 22
Didn’t she say the gifted loungefly bag was going to be a Christmas present for Ethan, so is that factored in or will Erin get another gift to compensate (but she won’t say one was free and one was off budget)

A tween gift guide?!?????? Hahahahahaaa

How about just ask said “tween” what would you like?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love to know what she calls a penis! Probably never mentioned in that house! 🤔
i have mentioned this before, but i really want to know what happened to her, since she was fully able to teach PSHE to teens, and - according her a post on her blog - use the terms penis, vagina, masterbation, sperm and sex, and teach them how to use a condom #bitrude, to being unable to even say the word "cock", giggling like a child about "private parts action", making totally bizarre and nonsensical comments which she perceives as hilarious sexual innuendos and referring to genitals as "willies" and her "foo". it's like she became a mother, and degenerated into total immaturity. it's even more interesting that, in her blog post, she moans abotuut how parents leave the responsibility of sex education solely to PSHE teachers because they feel awkward and uncomfortable talking about sex to their own kids, when i fully imagine she will be doing exactly that with her own toddlers, and "distracting" them with sweets if they ever ask her any questions. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Isn’t a ‘tween’ guide so subjective, like at that age people are into vastly varying things and also 11 years is closer in wants and needs to a teenager than a kid
I literally wrote in the annoying things on social media thread this morning that I don’t know what your kid wants for Christmas, my kids I can guess but a random stranger? No. My daughter is nearly 11 and she is very different to Erin so no lip balms, nail varnish, trendy trousers or bucket hats are going to help me fill a stocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i'm sure that in babs' mind, erin is the perfect representation of every single "tween" in existence - just as she, emma conway from brum, is the epitome of every 44 year old plus size woman. she will totally believe that sharing links to everything on erin's own christmas wish list will apply to every other "tween", regardless of their own personal likes, dislikes, hobbies etc, and will be of great help to all the babette parents of "tweens", who will all be opening stitch-themed goodies and impulse body spray and bucket hats and questionably "on-trend" clothes, emulating erin's "style". and if your "tween" isn't happy with those gifts, then they just don't count as tweens. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's exactly the same as the way she doesn't deem other woman as "plus sized" unless their bodies are perfect replicas of her own. that time she was slating a swimwear brand for daring to use plus-sized models who didn't have a prominent gunt that they needed to conceal - they did not represent her, thus by default they didn't count as plus-sized women. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Do you think the tween gift guide will just be aimed at girls? Because Babs finds it difficult to relate to boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think the tween gift guide will just be aimed at girls? Because Babs finds it difficult to relate to boys!
It'll just be aimed at Big E. No other tween. Just what shite she's bought her daughter. No research. Just aboute toot.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
tween boys don't exist. ethan is still a toddler, thus tweens of any gender other than "girl" who are exact replicas of erin, with the same interests and hobbies and questionable fashion sense, do not exist in babs' world. babs can't relate, thus the tween gift guide will only be suitable for the parents and grandparents of erin conway specifically - and undoubtedly far too expensive for the majority of families to be even vaguely relatable. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and if she does receive any messages from the babettes, desperately relying on their tween-expert KWEEN for "tween" present advice, her advice will be "uh....buy it in blue? hope that helps. 😘😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tween gift guide will be a load of predictable crap that she'll affiliate link the arse out of 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Prime...totally copying Katie Ellison & no she won't be at Asda 7am any time soon. Why would she want to give her 9 year old that when she restricts everything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was drying some freezer bags in the line earlier and honestly it looked like the bags of rice on the clothes line. Yes I do realise I sound nuts drying freezer bags on the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not a tween gift guide, it’s a collection of stuff she’s going to buy her daughter, because, obviously, no other 12 year old girl could be different. She really thinks the world revolves about her.

I bet if the girl wanted that prime drink, Bab would be queuing at 6pm. Poor Ethan

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.