Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs influenced me NOT to buy the skin and me range because if that’s the result... is that how the gram works or did I invent it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Belting ad for a skin care brand Babs!
Seriously? I'd ask for my money back....oh wait she got it for free. Like duck she's been using it for months! How many times have we seen her in the pit of doom with traces of make up on her greasy mug? I would not take skin care/ make up advice from someone who looks like they're trying to join the circus 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So why bab is peddling the tit skin & me and telling us how to pull a man. Others are off for the London preview of hocus pocus 2 did Disney have enough of her at Lightyear or didn’t they need to fill the auditorium this time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope not allowed to think that never mind say it
It’s a minefield but got what he was saying he was saying he didn’t like women who went to the gym and got over developed muscular thighs like a bodybuilder, it was said as an off the cuff remark which I’m sure lots of people say about all sorts of stuff then it was blown up and became a big mess as he got defensive and dug a fat shaming hole as every women on the program got offended and started shouting the odds 🙈
But we all have preferences we just don’t admit them in public or on tv
Of course if you loved your partner extra weight hopefully wouldn’t be an issue
But back to cuntychops
She claims she is body positive but until she stands like a normal human being and shows all sides of an outfit and the label then she’s a bleeping LIAR and FAKE

Some women do wear their wedding ring on top 🤷‍♀️
let’s face it shes peddling herself as a parody account but no one with any sense is laughing or even smirking
I know a lot of woman, never seen anyone wear it like this! Eternity ring on top maybe, but not wedding ring 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know a lot of woman, never seen anyone wear it like this! Eternity ring on top maybe, but not wedding ring 🤷‍♀️
I’ve seen people wear their rings the same way round as Babs - and thought it was wrong/weird but you know, you do you - but I have NEVER seen anyone wear rings that are as tight as hers. They honestly give me the massive “ick” as Babs would say - it looks like her finger could actually fall off with lack of circulation any minute now. If I looked at that on my hand I would be proper distressed. I didn’t wear my rings when I was pregnant, and when I put weight on I could only wear my wedding ring for a while. It was actually one of the things that most motivated me to have a better diet and more exercise as I wanted to be able to wear my rings but I was so scared of them getting stuck when I was fat! Babs most definitely can not get those rings off 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I’ve seen two in my lifetime 😂 if you Google it which I sadly did you are meant to have the band below the engagement ring as it’s nearer to your heart 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Holy crap! Does that skincare company actually think Bab has good skin and is a good representation of what their product can do??

They need to get to Specsavers pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so babs supposedly took the babettes advice to buy a coat that actually fits her, yet she's made a point of sizing down because the coat she has bought is apparently "a bit big" - and as a result, she has evidently she has bought yet another coat that quite clearly won't do up.

if anything, coats are the item of clothing that you automatically buy in a size or two bigger - especially winter coats because presumably you will be wearing thicker jumpers and more layers underneath. still desperately clinging to her "invented" trend of pointlessly buying coats that she can't fasten - whilst actively lying about it. it's very clear from the photo that wearing her new coat with the outfit she has on underneath, that coat will not do up. i don't know who she thinks she's kidding. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220929_140733.jpg

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen people wear their rings the same way round as Babs - and thought it was wrong/weird but you know, you do you - but I have NEVER seen anyone wear rings that are as tight as hers. They honestly give me the massive “ick” as Babs would say - it looks like her finger could actually fall off with lack of circulation any minute now. If I looked at that on my hand I would be proper distressed. I didn’t wear my rings when I was pregnant, and when I put weight on I could only wear my wedding ring for a while. It was actually one of the things that most motivated me to have a better diet and more exercise as I wanted to be able to wear my rings but I was so scared of them getting stuck when I was fat! Babs most definitely can not get those rings off 🤦🏼‍♀️
I take mine off every night and then put hand cream on before bed. Otherwise my skin underneath them gets really itchy and irritated from soap, water, cream, hand sanitiser etc. I’d panic too if I couldn’t get them off! Hers look so uncomfortable to wear!!

Reactions: 17
🎉TINGO🎉 to meeeeee
No babs you did not get invited to the private showing or you would have gone. You go to the opening of a bleeping envelope if it gets you alway from your family

and using the I want to watch it with my people? You didn’t care about them for lightyear

liar, liar not #size18 pants on fire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
🎉TINGO🎉 to meeeeee
No babs you did not get invited to the private showing or you would have gone. You go to the opening of a bleeping envelope if it gets you alway from your family

and using the I want to watch it with my people? You didn’t care about them for lightyear

liar, liar not #size18 pants on fire
I just saw this...I honestly cannot believe the lies she spouts. Her nose will trip her up one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She makes me so mad with her flippant remarks, babas there are lots of people scared to put there heating on including me and you make up these stupid stories that make no sense and ypu think they are funny but they are not, start living in the real world and not you little fluffy bubble in your corner of the Internet where real matters don't exist.
these fake stories are beyond cringe. the repeated sharing of such similar autumnal/pumpkin themed photos is beyond boring without babs adding a bullshit boring narrative - especially when she seemingly has alterior motives. that story about Emma having secretly turned the heating on without steve's knowledge was quite obviously based on reality, in a "tell us you've turned the heating on without telling us you've turned the heating on" way. she thinks she's being subtle by not actively sharing that she's privileged enough to be able to. turn on her heating in september, obviously aware of the potential backlash if she brags about it - not because she is aware of the current financial climate and the way people ate struggling, but solely because she reads tattle 👋🏻 - so is instead ensuring she mentions it, because she can't help flaunting her "luck" but in a way that she can dismiss as a fabricated story if anyone calls her out. similar to her blatantly mocking and joking about PTSD and trauma-fueled nightmares in her story yesterday, just as. she has previously made light of suicide and minimised anxiety as "feeling wobbly" and eating disorders as "eating only soup for tea for a week" because a boy commented on her tummy. just duck off, babs. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
WHAAAAAT! why is she only getting around to filming an autumn reel next week, she’s been banging on about autumn since August?!

ETA obviously I can’t wait 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.