Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220929_084733_com.instagram.android.jpg

Created by someone who has no taste, no social awareness and top much time and money on her hands. Ironically I daresay the kids won't be allowed to touch it so what a waste of time and money just for content- which lets be honest - of which maybe only a 100 people or the faithful are remotely interested !

Reactions: 22
Yes babs we did all tell you your coat didn't fit and you don't need to size down this is what coats feels like when you dont shoe horn yourself into clothes that are too small and why is she buying another coat didn't she say she had loads when she did her wardrobe sort out

Reactions: 18
I knew she’d be “offended” by those MAFS comments. The guy didn’t word it very well but I think he was just trying to say that if he married someone with a certain body shape and they got bigger because they didn’t look after themselves he wouldn’t like it, which sounds fair enough to me. I know I wouldn’t be happy if my other half put on weight because he ate rubbish and didn’t exercise. Or are we not allowed to think that any more??

Reactions: 26
I'd love to know what she writes in her notebook when she does her planning sessions with that other insta person. Her content is repeated until infinity, there is ZERO creativity about it and every single thing she posts is something that she has bought - and she wants us to believe this is all planned out in advance with another person in the room to bounce ideas off?! (100% they take a photo of their notebooks and pens and then watch telly for the rest of the day!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her spending!!!! And What she’s showing she buys is only a tiny % of what she actually buys. A Levi jacket and jeans , Kg boots and now a coat!! She will be broke in no time and in all honesty I wish it on her. Her and the likes of her need to see what it’s like to struggle she may and I say may 🙄learn a little humility . She’s a fkn disgrace 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In this past week she’s spent well over £500 and has no shame sharing that! Plus two meals out (I assume both gifted) a day trip and a trip to a service station (one or both maybe gifted) it’s just bonkers!!! As just plain tired above me has pointed out the list of clothes & boots but also she’s purchased candles bath bombs Halloween shite new pjs (three pairs coming in at £60!) phone cases fruit on fruit day (lol) honestly I’m mind blown!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Her spending!!!! And What she’s showing she buys is only a tiny % of what she actually buys. A Levi jacket and jeans , Kg boots and now a coat!! She will be broke in no time and in all honesty I wish it on her. Her and the likes of her need to see what it’s like to struggle she may and I say may 🙄learn a little humility . She’s a fkn disgrace 🤬
I reckon she has nothing to do with the household bills- she doesn’t do the food shop (except fruit day of course!) and I don’t imagine she knows where the meter is to read the gas / electric bill. Steve is too scared of the her outbursts to say anything. So she’s carrying on in her little lalaland oblivious to the rest of the world. Didn’t she once say she had lots of debt years ago?

Reactions: 16
I imagine the money the husband earns from his job goes to running the household, paying bills, food shop etc - whilst anything she "earns" is HER money and she spends it on whatever she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she mentioned the hurricane in Florida yet probably advising people to watch a box set despite a lot of homes without power and eat sweets ,also after watching her vlog why is all the loo roll out of the packets and just chucked up on the shelf it would be so much tidier or will she use it as a reason to buy yet more storage boxes

Reactions: 17
Now now Cow bags... Her stand of tat at least includes Hot Chocolate this time 🤣 The first time ever that its actually been on there and she's just lumped the jar out of her cupboard onto it 😂
I think these stands ae ridiculous, but if you're going to create decorative areas, do it bleeping properly. Halloween everything, but no special jar?

There you go Bab, add that to your never ending shopping list.

Edit to add..
Also, why do her nails not grow? She's been having nails done every couple of weeks. Most people's nails would grow with the added protection of gel polish, but hers are still tutti fruities

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220929_102741_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hahahaha hahahaha....duck off that's the funniest thing she's ever written... describing herself as a seductress!!!!! Seriously her range of facial expressions start with gormless to criminally insane with a smidgen of smug in-between. Also why have her nails not grown past the tutti frutti stage? She does no household chores so the y should at least be the length of Freddy Krueger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Screenshot_20220929-103513_Instagram.jpg

These should not be the hands/nails of a woman in her mid 40's 🤮 They scream of dehydration and ageing.
And why the duck does she wear her rings the WRONG way around 🙄 I've asked this before on here,,,,,,, come on Emma, throw a girl a bone..... why is your engagement ring not on top of your wedding ring? Or is that not your original wedding ring? Does that not fit on your chubby ugly sausage fingers anymore!?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but That hot cock stand is as fake as her, she said before her kids don’t drink it so why doesn’t she just sack it off and put a bottle of baileys on a tray ffs

and will someone please please please tell her that her and life limpet are definitely NOT couple goals and have NEVER EVER EVER EVER been!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute twit she is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I knew she’d be “offended” by those MAFS comments. The guy didn’t word it very well but I think he was just trying to say that if he married someone with a certain body shape and they got bigger because they didn’t look after themselves he wouldn’t like it, which sounds fair enough to me. I know I wouldn’t be happy if my other half put on weight because he ate rubbish and didn’t exercise. Or are we not allowed to think that any more??
Nope not allowed to think that never mind say it
It’s a minefield but got what he was saying he was saying he didn’t like women who went to the gym and got over developed muscular thighs like a bodybuilder, it was said as an off the cuff remark which I’m sure lots of people say about all sorts of stuff then it was blown up and became a big mess as he got defensive and dug a fat shaming hole as every women on the program got offended and started shouting the odds 🙈
But we all have preferences we just don’t admit them in public or on tv
Of course if you loved your partner extra weight hopefully wouldn’t be an issue
But back to cuntychops
She claims she is body positive but until she stands like a normal human being and shows all sides of an outfit and the label then she’s a bleeping LIAR and FAKE

View attachment 1613113
These should not be the hands/nails of a woman in her mid 40's 🤮 They scream of dehydration and ageing.
And why the duck does she wear her rings the WRONG way around 🙄 I've asked this before on here,,,,,,, come on Emma, throw a girl a bone..... why is your engagement ring not on top of your wedding ring? Or is that not your original wedding ring? Does that not fit on your chubby ugly sausage fingers anymore!?
Some women do wear their wedding ring on top 🤷‍♀️
let’s face it shes peddling herself as a parody account but no one with any sense is laughing or even smirking

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's just reposted this rubbish from 2020, look how much she has aged in two years. Still pulling stupid faces though
The house move has not been good for her.

Her new raincoat is £90 in Next, keeping it real for her average income followers, it isn't even her birthday! Perhaps she's realised her #size18 clothes no longer fit but she can’t bring herself to admit that on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
D3A3D684-7332-46AC-954C-D5D67F549542.jpeg

Belting ad for a skin care brand Babs!
These ads are coming thick and fast at the moment aren’t they?!

• Haha
  • Sick
She keeps hinting at a hair change. Wonder if she's going to have a professional colour and cut?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.