Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Nan died a couple of years ago and she was Erin and Ethan's great nan so they have experienced the death of an elderly relative before. They were both younger then and I'm sure they would have had it explained to them. She's just using it for content which makes her both despicable and vile.
possibly, but then again she was very vague about explaining the concept of death when Lucy died, as she said then that ethan had lots of questions that she didn't know to answer. she probably fobbed him off when nanny joyce died with nonsense about her living in the sky amongst the clouds and rainbows - despite the fact she has very clearly stated that she doesn't believe in heaven or the afterlife, she would definitely opt for fantasy and fiction over age-appropriate realism. given that she still tewats the kids as toddlers, and that was how she explained death to toddler erin, i expect seven year old "toddler" ethan was brushed aside with similar bullshit when nanny joyce died, babs focused. on running her hands with glee at the content she could create and the sympathetic comments she would recieve - exactly the same reaction as when Lucy died and the Queen! she sees *content* flash before her eyes, and milks it for as long as possible. it's a full forty-eight hours later, and while other influencers have moved on to sharing posts about the announced bank holiday, babs is still taking full advantage of the Queen's death, posting about feeling "wobbly" and her kids "tiny hearts" and handing out advice about the importance spending the weekend comforting yourself, watching TV and eating sugary treats - solely because watching tv and downing sugar is what babs does when she needs comforting, which is literally every single bleeping day!

if ethan did receive a nonsensical explanation of death when his great grandmother died - which, realistically, he very likely did - and babs has refused to answer any of his questions since, despite the death of both the Queen and his beloved dog, the poor kid is probably incredibly confused, being nine years old he is smart enough to know that people don't simply go live in the clouds, yet babs is apparently unable to act like an adult, and answer his questions sensibly. i very much doubt that ethan is asking any questions that babs "doesn't know the answer to" or is "totally winging" - especially having previous experience as teaching both RE and PSHE! they're simply topics she perceives as too "grown up" and involve topics she refuses to talk about - implying that "death" is a word that should never be mentioned, and ethan should refer to similar situations as "bad times" etc.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ethan is likely the only kid in his classroom who hasn't had the basic concept of death explained to him! top mumming as always, ignoring and dismissing the poor kid, babying him by describing his emotions as "feeling wobbly" and refusing to allow him to express his emotions and talk about how he is truly feeling and distracting him with food and plastic tat! she's an absolute nightmare. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not comparing Animals to humans but her kids dealt with the dog dying recently so they do know & they do understand .

Reactions: 16
that look of exasperation at the mere mention of ethan asking a question about ketchup sandwiches - despite the fact that poor kid has succeeded in creating content for babs! she can't conceal the fact that she sees him as a total nuisance and wishes he would leave her the duck alone. you can just imagine the look of utter disgust and contempt when the poor kid dares to ask her questions about the Queen/death/loss when that is her attitude towards him talking about sandwiches. she is such a witch. πŸ˜”

and ofc babs is never going to eat a ketchup sandwich! that's the closest thing to a tomato sandwich that is ever available in the conway household - ffs babs, buy the kid some salad! - i can't imagine babs ever opting to consume tomato, even squidged between layers of beige! 🀣

Screenshot_20220910_134545_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What was she doing watching Pinocchio on her own?
Were the E's banished to their rooms so she could watch it uninterrupted?
Were they even given the option of joining to watch?
Are the toddlers not emotionally ready for such a terrifying film?

The woman is a bleeping laughing stock, an embarrassment and a tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Girl E is on the sofa in her stories. Probs classed as a gateway horror film πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not comparing Animals to humans but her kids dealt with the dog dying recently so they do know & they do understand .
i mean, they obvs get the concept of death being a case of a person/animal being gone and not coming back, but if ethan has questions and babs is refusing to answer - both over the past few days and following Lucy's death - it implies that he likely only has a basic grasp on the concept, and that is the extent of his understanding. knowing babs deems the topic of death as too "macabre" for her toddlers, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Lucy's death was fobbed off with a fairytale about heaven and rainbows and Lucy playing fetch up in the clouds with the angels - in the exact same way she described explaining their cat's death to three year old erin - and, as ethan is a bright kid, he's obviously aware it's not that simple and is pushing for further details to improve his understanding - yet instead of having a conversation, babs is exasperated by his questions and desire to learn and understand, hence her whipping out movies and plastic tat rewards and sugary snacks to keep him quiet, while the poor kid is probably very confused, yet constantly being taught that he should refrain from sharing or expressing his emotions, or asking questions about topics babs has deemed "grown-up", simply because she doesn't have the maturity to handle such conversations. for ethan's sake, i genuinely hope that steve will bother to put the effort into answering his son's questions.

if anyone mentioned anything about the photo of the rainbow above the palace, it will have been babs - taking "inspiration" from similar comments of SM - telling the kids that it signified the Queen being reunited with Philip, not ethan. any excuse to baby the kids. surely they're at an age where they can at least cope with the "gateway" stage of being allowed to visit the newsround website, and reply on that to answer their questions in the age-appropriate way that babs is supposedly incapable. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Reactions: 11

The Pinocchio Cartoon is pretty terrifying to be fair. I hate the bit where the boys turn into donkeys πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
Is she just uploading any random thing that pops into her head today?? Anything to get attention πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No … this witch did not just tell us how to make an instant hot chocolate ….. ffs Babs what’s next? How to peel a banana?
Haha careful, you'll set her off with which way up do u peel a banana "content" 🀣

• Haha
Girl E is on the sofa in her stories. Probs classed as a gateway horror film πŸ˜†

To be fair - and I can't actually believe I am babfending here - the original Pinocchio bleeping traumatized me as child πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ (I'm sure at Ethan and Erin's current age they handle it but I was 3/4 when I first saw it and had nightmares πŸ˜…)
Basically I'm only agreeing with the statement she made about it being creepy. Though it does beg the question why she wouldn't allow the kids to watch chitty chitty bang bang because of the childcatcher? Pinocchio made the child catcher seem like my little pony 🀣

Anyway, she's still a twit and see she couldn't resist a swipe at Ethan about ketchup sandwiches πŸ™„

The Pinocchio Cartoon is pretty terrifying to be fair. I hate the bit where the boys turn into donkeys πŸ™ˆ
Yay - not just me 🀣 fucked me up that did πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 15
To be fair - and I can't actually believe I am babfending here - the original Pinocchio bleeping traumatized me as child πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ (I'm sure at Ethan and Erin's current age they handle it but I was 3/4 when I first saw it and had nightmares πŸ˜…)
Basically I'm only agreeing with the statement she made about it being creepy. Though it does beg the question why she wouldn't allow the kids to watch chitty chitty bang bang because of the childcatcher? Pinocchio made the child catcher seem like my little pony 🀣

Anyway, she's still a twit and see she couldn't resist a swipe at Ethan about ketchup sandwiches πŸ™„

I'm with you, that Pinocchio was bleeping terrifying!

I used to like a ketchup sandwich, couldn't imagine eating one now, but even better than a ketchup sandwich is brown sauce on toast and I still eat that now!

Reactions: 13

To be fair most Disney cartoons are bloody traumatic - or at least have parts that are. The wolves in Beauty and the Beast, the cave in Aladdin, Bambi’s mum, Mufasa, the little girl being kidnapped in the Rescuers, the first 10 minutes of Up, all of Coco….πŸ’”β˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Reactions: 21

You've just reminded me my school showed us Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when we were 6! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I remember people having bad dreams after we were shown it.

• Wow
You've just reminded me my school showed us Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when we were 6! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I remember people having bad dreams after we were shown it.
it's a shame your school didn't have access to babs' movie age ratings to ensure that all the kids were kept safe! the child catcher would definitely not have been deemed as age appropriate for six year olds! luckily babs is now on hand, relentlessly "werking" hard to complete netflix, to able to determine whether programs are age-appropriate, and warn the babettes of any moments of peril in any show or movie - providing her service to the nation by single-handedly keeping kids safe from bad dreams! 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The kiddy catcher scares me still
He was a ballet dancer that guy, if you look (well maybe not if he freaks you out still) at the way he moves around the frame you can see his dance training coming into it. I've always thought the Child Catcher being a ballerina makes him significantly less frightening. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He was a ballet dancer that guy, if you look (well maybe not if he freaks you out still) at the way he moves around the frame you can see his dance training coming into it. I've always thought the Child Catcher being a ballerina makes him significantly less frightening. πŸ˜‚
I bleeping LOVE behind the scenes info like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going to try and imagine that while he lures me into a cage with lollipops 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.