Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I didn't even share a photo on Facebook to 200 odd people I actually know of my son when he started secondary school, let alone 150,000 strangers on Instagram. I took a photo, sent it to my mum, my son's dad as he lives abroad and my son's grandad and a couple of my best friends. That was it. I also didn't sob, I was happy he was happy about starting and proud of how smart he looked. Of course I thought about him all day and hoped he was doing ok but sobbed? No.

Reactions: 29

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Hahaha how many people have told her that PSL is already in Starbucks 😂😂
And it’s not a tradition you fucking cretin you did it once last year and you drank something you’ve told us all you hate so you can be in with the insta huns. BASIC BITCH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Allthecakes

VIP Member
ah babs, proving the 🐮🛍 right as always! 👌🏻

all that babsshit about changing suppliers etc etc! essentially her "small business" failed, because her extortionately-priced knock-off disney "inspired" and stolen slogan mugs4mugs were shit quality and didn't sell, despite her fabricated claims that there were only a trotterful left available, in a desperate attempt to lure the babettes into panic purchasing from the hoard of mugs she had to store in top top! 🤣

if she had quit selling mugs based purely on the fact that they were smashing in the post - which surely indicates that they weren't properly packaged, and were totally shit quality, since companies send mugs to customers all the time, and they don't break regularly enough to shut down the business! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - then surely she would still be bringing out new ranges of the totes/stickers/stationEry etc, and the promised travel mugs that never seemed to actually transpired! ultimately, her "small business" which she took full credit for, despite not designing/creating/selling/packaging/delivering etc the products failed - just like her "poetry" pamphlet was a major flop. so much for her dreams of creating big mugs to drink her morning coffee out of - yet never actually used herself. and all that credit she lapped up for her donations to Birmingham children's hospital, when she didn't donate a single penny, because she purposefully increased the selling price to ensure she didn't miss out on a single penny's worth of profit. 😡

ah babs, the bitter taste of karma - choke it down, just like those sips of pumpkin spiced latte.🤣🤣

View attachment 1545675
More likely Disney Copyright Infringement police got their files out and had a word. It seemed to go downhill after the Disney inspired merch!

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
“Autumn is that you?” She is so dumb. Early leaf fall is not a good thing for the poor trees trying to retain moisture by shedding leaves early. Wildlife will struggle and climate crisis is in full swing. But it’s okay, she can take a picture of her cankles in the leaves. Twat!
All the Instahuns are so desperate for Autumn to start for the content. It's still August, it's still warm here in the south east, and they're all as thick as shit about why the leaves are dropping off trees now.
These morons walk amongst us!!!!!

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
If I cry for an hour my nose is red and swollen, my eyes are red and puffy and I look a complete state. She looks the same as always. Aside from the fact that she doesn’t look as if she’s cried for a minute let alone an hour, why would getting the day wrong make you cry? You might be a bit embarrassed but that’s all, it’s nothing to cry over. Stupid cow.

Fellow cow bags. I’m currently on my Summer (not Autumn Emma) holiday at a generic seaside holiday park. We arrived, unpacked and then went off exploring. My kids are 4 & 2 and they are only just going to bed (don’t die of shock Emma). We’ve done soft play, the playground, had ice creams and watched the entertainment.. all in all we’ve had a blast because we want to make the most of our family time together and our holiday.
Today has made me realise just how odd the Conway’s are on holiday?! Maybe they are just spoilt but to me part of being away it doing things you wouldn’t normally do at home. Sure we are in a caravan and we may do a movie night but that is a rarity for us at home as my partner and I work evenings and nights!
I don’t think she or her kids have the slightest idea how fortunate they are l!

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Someone commented about the price of heating and got a round of applause?!? WTF Babs? I guess she’s completely buzzing that no one will be able to afford their heating on as it means they’ll all be joining her hot cock and manky blanky club 🙄

In my sensible head I can see that Babs is probably just replying to the first bit and ignoring any real issues as, you know, her page is just a lighthearted fun corner of the Internet 🤮 But that’s how she’s gonna be - just blank real life issues and go around being an absolute. Bell. End.
0930C142-BA5B-4572-85C6-1E318E1BC862.jpeg

And there were only 2 or 3 comments from people saying it’s too soon and they want to hang on to summer. All the others were calling her the kweeeeen of Halloween and saying they were gonna get their decorations out too. It’s scary out there cow bags - these people walk among us!!

• Wow

Mingles1001

VIP Member
The only holiday this Cupid stunt doesn’t seem to rejoice in are school holidays….I wonder why 🤔🤔 selfish mare

• Haha
  • Angry

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So bloody true and she’s stupid enough to say she would’ve paid £30. Here’s an idea, if you’ve got an extra £10 to throw away try donating some to charity to help others in this cost of living crisis😡😡😡 not shoving your self indulgent consumerism in everyone’s face for the umpteenth time this week !!!!
And now she’s saying she bought THREE new pairs of pyjamas because her old ones had stains on the arse hole.

FFS you absolute crusty vile lizard. Do us all a favour and leave social media.

• Sick
  • Wow

Missymoo92

VIP Member
All I can see now from watching that reel.... Because of the red clothes and looking like a potato 😂 👇👇

Screenshot_2022-09-03-18-24-09-107~2.jpg

• Haha

Nemodory

Whilst down the road TTw is doing something online with her kids raising money for the current food credit crisis. No wonder Taming Twins followers have skyrocketed 👏

View attachment 1542715
I cant see how they were ever friends! Other than Babs attaching herself to TT thinking there was something in it for her. TT goes from strength to strength in terms of her content and followers, genuinely being helpful in the current climate and considering her followers, despite being very well off herself. Whereas Babs never develops or shows any consideration of anyone else’s situation. As long as she can keep buying tat, she doesn’t care. Can’t remember when they last met up - maybe Easter? She’s def trying to distance herself from the yellow one.

Portly cunt is my fav ever description of her and needs to go in the wiki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
The only thing this bloated clown needs is a sense of purpose and this can be obtained by getting a JOB and getting off SM & being PRESENT with her family. Babs leave the mental health posts alone because quite frankly you have no idea of society’s struggles let alone personal ones that people have to process every day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Can imagine E's small talk with new peers:
"Are you excited for Halloween? Have you decorated the house yet?"
Literally every other Y7:
"WTF! Are you 5? And its September"

Poor child, I'm dreading next week on her behalf 😔

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
urgh. babs' smug face, while listing every single predicted tattle tingo;

- a reminder that she forces down a pumpkin spice latte each year, but hates the taste. ✅
- reference to her being "basic". ✅
- confimation that she will be sure to dress in an autumnal outfit, despite the heat and will spend the whole time sweating. ✅
- reminder that she doesn't drink caffeine. ✅

and ffs, why does she keep referring to herself as a "girl"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220831_190737.jpg

Screenshot_20220831_190804.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah babs, proving the 🐮🛍 right as always! 👌🏻

all that babsshit about changing suppliers etc etc! essentially her "small business" failed, because her extortionately-priced knock-off disney "inspired" and stolen slogan mugs4mugs were shit quality and didn't sell, despite her fabricated claims that there were only a trotterful left available, in a desperate attempt to lure the babettes into panic purchasing from the hoard of mugs she had to store in top top! 🤣

if she had quit selling mugs based purely on the fact that they were smashing in the post - which surely indicates that they weren't properly packaged, and were totally shit quality, since companies send mugs to customers all the time, and they don't break regularly enough to shut down the business! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - then surely she would still be bringing out new ranges of the totes/stickers/stationEry etc, and the promised travel mugs that never seemed to actually transpired! ultimately, her "small business" which she took full credit for, despite not designing/creating/selling/packaging/delivering etc the products failed - just like her "poetry" pamphlet was a major flop. so much for her dreams of creating big mugs to drink her morning coffee out of - yet never actually used herself. and all that credit she lapped up for her donations to Birmingham children's hospital, when she didn't donate a single penny, because she purposefully increased the selling price to ensure she didn't miss out on a single penny's worth of profit. 😡

ah babs, the bitter taste of karma - choke it down, just like those sips of pumpkin spiced latte.🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220901_152846.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow