Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
My new year 7 has made it off to school, with no sleepless nights or extra kindness being given. He’s arranged his things and planned what time he needs to set off for the bus. No drama, everybody is happy. Crazy how possible that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is why the Unmumsy Mum doesn't really have a thread and why she is popular. Because of things like this. Babs should take note.
Screenshot_20220903-120228_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
And as for the kids socks advent calendars for her & Stevie, serves her right getting kids sock sizes. I still wear socks from last Christmas they are still fine, why so many socks?! £25 each in Boots
Babs was today years old when she found out advent calendars are supposed to be for kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
A new routine should be the least of her worries. Kids can be very cruel.
I was just going to say this,,,,,,,

She's just said (and I quote) "I worked in a senior school and I know senior schools are fine" 😳😳

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Emma, Senior schools are a LOT of things. "FINE" is definitely not a word I'd use! They can be brutal and I for one would not want to be your daughter who is about to be thrown to the wolves thanks to your online antics! It's not the new routine (🤮) keeping you up at night love, it's the fact you know you've absolutely RUINED your kids lives! Fact!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BubblesJones

TTw seemingly throwing shade saying she says no to gifted things from companies - boring and gross are words she uses! Snigger.

• Haha

emmaemmaemma9493829

I joined her local Facebook community page to see if she had ever posted anything. She hadn't. Bit disappointed. Took me ages to answer the questions to be accepted into the group 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Since when was Halloween not a day anymore and is now 2 months long? I know the answer to this, since instatwats came on the scene and the dick heads need constant validation and likes. Then come November 1st it'll be Christmas. Babs, live your life for YOU not random strangers on your phone

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She’s bragging she’s had a slow cooker sitting empty and unused for 2 years, during a time where people are desperately trying to make savings and reduce costs in all aspects of their lives. Emma you really are absolutely trash.

Pinksnow

Did she really just tell the whole Internet that she had a shit after her peppermint tea? She is vile. Her poor kids.

• Sick
  • Wow

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
If she’s SO embarrassed about getting the wrong day because she’s sharing it on social media then why is she…..sharing it on social media?? And if she feels SO bad that she cries about it for AN HOUR then, again, why is she putting it on social media?? If it really caused her that level of distress then that really suggests she’s in the wrong job. Wouldn’t most people just be a bit cross with themselves for five minutes and then shrug and laugh it off?

I just don’t understand the level of drama for something that’s just not a big deal.
She’s so embarrassed …..but still went to the trouble to do that peg board, you know after crying for an hour 🤔 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She is so full of shit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.
This is fab intel! You sound like you have insider info - share some more 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Too many things to comment on the latest vlog…
1. Her finger is at serious risk of dropping off with the tightness of those rings!!!
2. Why do her fingernails look like toenails
3. What 43 year old woman needs 12 pairs of Disney princess socks
4. The number of times she used her new catchphrase “my girl” was astronomical
5. Why don’t her kids go out independently and hang out with their mates at the park etc- what almost 13 year old child needs her parent to arrange “play dates” every day of the summer for them
5. You can tell Ste and Ethan have never been to a football match before - they’ve gone FKW as my husband would say! ( Full kit wanker! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Do you know what would make good content babs, in my opinion anyway - pulling all the clothes out of your full-to-bursting wardrobe, going through them all, trying it on, admitting some of it doesn’t fit anymore (if you were honest, people wouldn’t really care, we’re only human after all). Then donate the clothes to women’s shelters, charity shops, even sell it on depop or Vinted! Show people how those apps work and inspire them to have a clear out and make a little bit of money in the process. You could even donate the money to charity and be the hero we all need without lifting a finger! As usual!
Honestly though, if I’m going to watch people on YouTube or whatever, I love watching people clear stuff out, do actual organisation, sort their shit out! I still wouldn’t watch it if she did it but it would beat her keep bragging about buying shite left, right and centre🙄. And with the amount of clothes and crap she’s got, she’d get months worth of content out of it!

• Heart
I don't get affected by people online but her constantly rushing to the next thing does get me a bit grumpy tbh, I don't want to think about summer being over, even though I work full time and holidays are tricky I'm not ready for the kids to go back to school yet either (cos, you know, I like them) Stop dragging the rest of us into the next thing, let us live in the now FFS.

I really hope we have an Indian summer to fuck up her "fall" (vom) content. 🤣

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
No it isn’t Autumn, it’s drought you pathetic excuse for a human
Not autumn but it is monsoon season and thanks to global warming (aided by disposable fashion promoted by the likes of Emma and her ilk) a third of Pakistan is now under water. 33 million people displaced. Maybe talk about that rather than the pumpkin spiced latte you’ll spend a fiver on to pour down a drain?

• Sad
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Emma shouting love you will be the least of Erin’s worries. Before long all her new peers will have seen:
1. Her mums chub rub pants being flashed in public
2. Her mum fanning her genitals in the middle of a busy theme park
3. Her mum filming herself alone dancing in the supermarket
4. Extensive documentation, photos, videos of Erin’s entire childhood all available online for anyone to see

I don’t think either of the children are remotely robust enough to cope with it.

Ethan is in for the full on toddler treatment today by the looks of things. If I hadn’t seen him before id assume she was talking about a toddler in a pushchair “going to look at some animals” sorry it’s not his fault at all, but good god.

• Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She says her talking in the mornings is so much better than a year ago! Mmmm…. No…..You’re still talking absolute shit every single morning and if possible are probably WORSE than last year!
And you’re a lying bitch you do not have asthma you’re just fat and unhealthy!

• Heart