Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
15 Stories the morning she comes back!

15!!!!!!!

She is so terribly addicted to this pointless constant posting on Insta it's hilarious! What a sad life she leads if this is where she gets the most attention and adoration.
So OBVIOUSLY Step 🪜 Ste had never been in love before her met her 🙄 And she'd had her heart "badly broken"! God these 2 were a pair of desperate saddo's even back then weren't they 🤣🤦‍♀️ She was majorly on the rebound and he was clearly desperate to prove to his Mum he's not gay and thought "She'll do" 🙄
18 now in 2 hours. I’m lucky to do that in 2 months 😂😂 but I guess that’s because I have a job, a life and real friends 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

So he was 21 when he fell in love with her. But didn't tell his family about her for a year? That's what she said on last years rehashed bank holiday post.
Would you introduce her to your family if you didn’t have to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She’s so stupid, it takes about 2 minutes to work out what school Erin is going to based on the glimpse of uniform and the fact she’s back today. Luckily we don’t have bad intentions but some of the people following her might! No thought or care for keeping her children safe at all.

• Sad

hattie20

VIP Member
Wow.. 18 months of counselling and that’s the end result? She‘s paid to have private counselling for 18 months - let’s say £50 a session x 70 (78 weeks in 18 months but she has missed the odd week). That’s £3500. And she’s still manic, over shares, addicted to SM, overspends, hoarder, favours one child over the other, seemingly loveless marriage, disrespects her husband, lazy, boring, I could go on.
Over the last 18 months, she’s only got steadily worse.

I’d want my money back.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
As @Lady Doodle said, the IBS thing really pisses me off. It is NOT IBS you stupid cow, you got yourself all worked up cos you fear you’re losing control of Erin now she’s going to High School and you probably ate your own body weight in sugar to compensate and had an upset tummy! THAT IS NOT IBS! That’s being a controlling, narcissistic fat greedy bitch. Which you definitely are!

Off to see her parents today so Erin can tell them about ‘big school‘…..ffs ….that poor kid doesn’t stand a chance!

• Heart
  • Sad

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
What day is it?! I need to know if I need to buy fruit or if it’s too late for that! Argh!
Brace yourself for the return grid post marking her girls first day at secondary school. The whole of Birmingham have the bunting out for the Kween’s first born, roads have been closed so she can make it on time.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So when she says friends does she mean the new tiki mugs she bought from Costco? Because she’s outside babbling bullshit to just herself and them right now….

And who wouldn’t want to go to Starbucks and knowingly drink a drink they don’t like the taste of. That’s definitely normal behaviour.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Right today I jollied off to resorts world with my teenage twins. I’ve worked every damn day of summer (not all day every day but enough or on call so we couldn’t do shit) so here we are first day of leave (I worked 12 hrs yesterday too) and the only thing my twins ask for is a 5 guys -they’ve never been. I’m not an insta hun, on tik tok or have anything to prove.
So I say yup not a problem. £57 later for 3 burgers, 2 fries and 3 milkshakes and I feel sick. Not from the food, from the cost. £5fucking7 and She goes to these place regularly and there are more of them in the fam to feed? I mean both myself and my partner are well above average wage earners and even I balked at the cost. How does she do this so flippantly? How do people find her relatable at all? This was a treat for us. Nothing to do with the mom guilt I have for picking up 2 further shifts in a mental health unit whilst I’m off as they are that short staffed they are offering over and above the normal bank rate to manage and care for people with serious mental health illnesses but Emma you carry on telling people to access talking therapies for feeling “wobbly” you twunt. I mean in your head we’re all learning dance routines or eating biscuits

did I say it was £57?!? Daylight robbery
Bless you, I bet your kids really appreciated it, will remember it and will know how hard you’ve worked for them and to look after others who need you. The Conway kids have NO idea how lucky they are or how special the things they do are , no idea of the value of money or hard work. They don’t see their mum doing a job that she works hard at, that doesn’t involve eye fucking a camera, or that helps other. You kids don’t have to have a phone shoved in their face 24/7 and all their personal information put over social media. I know which family I’d have more time for!

And yes, it’s really pricy, but Five Guys is the absolute king of all fast food and that is a hill I will die on!🤣🍔

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Tbh Erin could have been crying and screaming all morning and Emma would still go on like she bossed it. I’m sure it’ll be the same story when she comes home.

There’s nothing wrong with crying about your child taking the next step. What is wrong is broadcasting that to everyone for sympathy and attention.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Seriously!
What school stuff does she possibly have left to buy!?
She's been on multiple shopping trips and already made 2 YouTube videos about it 🙄😴😴😴

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Why did only ‘daddy’ take him, what was she doing that was so important she didn’t go with them also who the hell cut Ethan’s hair, what a mess poor kid

• Sad

Bricktop1

I’ve purposely not looked at her Insta for a while but had a quick glance earlier. The TLDR was ‘I’m still a massive dick’. What’s she gonna be like on October 1st? Waiting for the ‘I’m privileged enough to be able to have all the lights on in every room of the house’ whilst showing us all her major appliances plugged in and charging. Gloating old twunt. You got lucky Emma, insta notoriety does not equate worth. 99% of people wouldn’t recognise you if you walked past them wearing a T-shirt that stated ‘I’m Brummy Mummy’. No one cares, go and get a proper job, be a decent parent to both kids and get to fuck.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Does she actually DO anything for Halloween itself? I can’t remember he going out trick or treating, or having a Halloween party or anything. So why is she so fucking unhinged about it all?

• Haha
  • Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Will she address the impending catastrophic cost of living crisis or carry on doubling £100 on Disney figures and £200 on shitty garden stalls that they used once

WILL SHE FUCK. Reckless. Selfish. Greed.
I’d love to see all these white middle class Mummy bloggers fall from grace as the real world takes over and no one stands for them flaunting their wealth while the country goes under, kids go hungry and people are pushing into poverty.
Brands need to stop using these irresponsible feckless idiots

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh 🐄 🛍 isn’t it good of Emma to have (almost) a week off (Instagram) to allow the wit on here to also recharge?

It’s good to see so many here in such fine fettle (though Blabs herself may disagree) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26