Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Goodness, the mug cupboard of dreams still looks shite doesn’t it?!

…can’t believe it hasn’t fallen off the wall yet! (but what a tingo that would be 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Clare

VIP Member
What a tragedy going to buy a drink you don’t like because Instagram has conditioned you to think it’s an essential part of autumn. It’s sad for a young person to do but for a grown mum of two - What an absolute loser. She can bang on about being her truest self all she likes, but acts like this just show her up to be so lacking in any true identity and utterly devoid of self confidence.

Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That mug cupboard sums up Emma's personality a treat :-
Ugly
Bold
In your face
Permanently out of place
Brash
Doesn't fit in anywhere
Pointless
Over the top
Tasteless
Full of crap
Tacky

• Heart
  • Haha
Nervous to talk about it fuck off you narc

edited to waffle a bit more: it makes sense now why she’s been so much more extra annoying, clearly the therapist was cramping her style and now she’s like a runaway train
What exactly made her feel nervous about posting this?! I don’t understand, it says nothing other than she’s not in therapy anymore and that she’s rich enough to go private. You poor souls can go to the Samaritans though. Hate this woman so much

• Angry
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Honestly I sobbed when 3/6 of my children started secondary school. First because he has asd (Asperger’s) so struggles with social situations and being overwhelmed, second is deaf and third well he’s in a wheelchair with physical and mental ailments and I pushed to send them all to main stream secondary school (the last because his twin was there and well he deteriorates rapidly without him) and I still never sobbed in front of any of them or let them know my anxieties.

why does she feel it is acceptable for the children to basically baby her and make her feel better. Parenting is wild she should ask the Es what it’s like to be a parent in their household because she’s not the adult in any situation

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Halloween is a big deal for us we didn’t realise but the house we purchased a few years ago used to be known as the Halloween haunted house as the old owners used to go well ott imagine my surprise on Halloween when I had a cue of disappointed children on my drive so I said right we obviously need to take on this random tradition… so I’m now the new scary house but I don’t start decorating until a week before I have more flipping Halloween decs than Christmas! She’s manic!!! It’s still so warm out and it’s also still the summer holidays for us…. I’d rather cling on to summer than wish in dark mornings and evenings!!! Looking at my weather app it looks like the weather is going to stay early 20’s until October so good luck to her and her sweaty autumn clothing….

• Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
If that had ever happened (it didn’t) she’d have mentioned it at least 7692 times by now

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I got my daughter one of those Boots socks calendars 2 or 3 years ago. When it was cut down to £10 in the sale 😄 I wondered at the time how anyone would be stupid enough to pay full price. I should have known it would be Blabs 😂

• Haha

Jennamm82

Why is ste even filming this, he's more of an idiot then she is for enabling her in her mortifying behaviour, Erin has no chance in school and babs and ste don't care.

• Sad
  • Angry

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Did she take someone to sainsburys with her or did she set her camera up on the trolley to film herself?! If I walked into an aisle and saw a woman marching around in front of the stationery I would turn and run!!! How embarrassing! Imagine when E starts school and a classmate shouts ‘oi E saw your mum in sainsburys filming herself stroking the pens!!’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I think it's unfair to put Bab's lifestyle choice down to the menopause. I'm older than Babs, what I thought was situational stress was indeed peri menopause. Yes, I've put on a few pounds but I'm not unkempt with a puffy face. I have energy and try to get to an exercise activity 3 times a week to reduce said weight gain! Even before my HRT I wasn't like Babs & let's face it she went to her GP for all the ailments - allergies, menopause, sleep - to be given inhalers. I would say pre diabetic from her family history is a high possibility.
My thoughts too.

I won't buy that she is in menopause until she stops wearing pyjamas, a dressing gown and lying on the sofa under a manky blanket with all the windows and doors closed.

She isn't menopausal she is unhealthy and unfit with an addiction to sugar.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Proof those children have no friends they spend any time with. Babs is not involved in any school groups or chat because they would have known that they weren't going back today otherwise. She is living in a bubble and has totally cut herself off from anybody local, her only interaction is with Reading Residence and Babettes. Not a single fellow school parent DM'ed or commented on her post alerting her to her mistake, says it all.

• Sad
‘Sobbing’ over your husband taking your son to school and it turns out to be a couple of days early? She’s one pathetic lump! Making up more total nonsense for ‘content’ or a totally disproportionate reaction. What an embarrassment

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I’d be checking the credentials of any ‘therapist’ that has continued to take money weekly for 18 months where the ‘patient’ has got worse. Gives a bad name to the proper professionals.

• Angry
Goodness, the mug cupboard of dreams still looks shite doesn’t it?!

…can’t believe it hasn’t fallen off the wall yet! (but what a tingo that would be 🤣🤣)
every time I think of that old episode of changing rooms when the floating shelves broke and wiped out somebody’s teapot collection I wish this would happen to her mug cupboard…..I live in hope…..I think it would be the thing that kills me though cos I’d die laughing but it might just be worth it cos I’d die extremely happy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
My daughter has asd ( also Asperger/high functioning) she struggles also with social situations , new surroundings, finding her way round…..achademically she is amazing but the social side she’s well behind her peers …..I sobbed buckets she never knew , I didn’t let her know my fears but she goes back next week and will be a year 10 and she’s smashing school, she has a mentor who meets with her regularly and liaises with me and her dad too……this next two years are gonna be hard going learning wise but I have every confidence she will nail it x
She will nail it. Those kids with ASD are legends. Actually all kids are legends but those with ASD are top notch in my book.
my son struggled so so much and was mercilessly bullied because of it, we helped him with coping mechanisms and taught him over and over again the basics of social etiquette etc - I know you know what I mean. He found a select few children that befriended him and they helped make the world of difference to him, he smashed both his GCSEs and his BTECs (as we knew he would because like your daughter academically he’s a head and shoulders above) and he’s now just got his first job in an industry he’s always wanted to work in so his life is really taking off (and yes he cried after the interview due to the emotions/adrenaline) - sorry braggy mom post but I’m so god damn proud of him.
So yes like you we sobbed for them but they knew nothing about our anxieties and none of these were caused by or could be influenced by things we as parents have done

good luck to your daughter x x

• Heart