Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
If I asked my husband to film that he would have me committed! Any decent husband WOULD NOT do that, surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Good Egg

VIP Member
TINGO’s **TINGO’s everywhere**
And all across the land the cowbags were opening cocks in cans in celebration...

That Risa meeting up/babonory story gets re-hashed and re-written every year...

She is so basic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She doesn’t have the intelligence, or empathy to do anything else. I think there will be a steady increase of people here as she pi$$es off more and more Babettes by becoming completely unrelatable.
Definitely. One of my best friends has been a loyal babette for years, however, last week mentioned how far removed she is with her hauls and spending, the gross reels, being dishonest about her weight/dress size, multiple holidays where she just seems to be in a strop.... others too will see the light!

• Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
Crying for an hour ? Jesus woman - what on earth would happen if she ever had a real problem ? I'd be laughing - it's really not that big a deal surely ?

And she didn't get the start date wrong. It IS today - same as ours. It's just that most schools are having 2 inset days but surely by year 5 you know to check the term dates AND inset dates ? I'm not the most organised person in the world when it comes to school (mostly because I work full time) but even I know this!!! Plus WhatsApp usually pings several times a day in the days leading up to school with all the other mums checking when they go back!!

I also can't believe she thinks that 200,000 actually give a sh*t ???? She really does think highly of herself doesn't she ?

Last edited:
TWO FUCKING MONTHS! SIXTY sleeps.

Lets put this in perspective, it's like getting excited for pancake day 2 days before Christmas this year. Or putting up a May pole on the 2nd March.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
No. Man. Ever. Sang. To. Her.

Not one, ever. Anywhere!

These stories she fabricates on the daily are just getting more & more cliché 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 FFS Emma piss off ✌

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m going to attempt to get my first ever tingo and say when she comes back, one of the first things she’ll rehash as part of her autumn content will be the time she tried making a Halloween display with tiny pumpkins in a glass jar but practically bought full sized ones and tried fitting them into wine glasses🥴🥴 IT WAS HILARIOUS, WE ALL SCREAMED!!🤪🤪 (Spoiler: it wasn’t hilarious)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkpen

Haven’t watched with sound on (because I can’t possibly face that this early in the morning) but imagine trying to get ready for your third day at secondary school and your mum is such an attention seeker that she starts playing guitar and posting it on the internet 😳

• Angry
  • Sad

ChickenWine

VIP Member
What sort of parent who doesn’t actually have a job has breakfast in bed at 7am on the first day back at school?! What an absolute joke!! Get out of bed you lazy woman! I just don’t understand it at all. It’s not relatable in the slightest as I bet 0% of her followers get the same treatment!

• Heart
  • Sad
I cant see how they were ever friends! Other than Babs attaching herself to TT thinking there was something in it for her. TT goes from strength to strength in terms of her content and followers, genuinely being helpful in the current climate and considering her followers, despite being very well off herself. Whereas Babs never develops or shows any consideration of anyone else’s situation. As long as she can keep buying tat, she doesn’t care. Can’t remember when they last met up - maybe Easter? She’s def trying to distance herself from the yellow one.

Portly cunt is my fav ever description of her and needs to go in the wiki 🤣🤣🤣
One of the absolute best things about this thread is being introduced to TT, I regularly use her recipes now, I've just got in from Tesco's getting some eggs to make her fried rice tonight! And my 7 year old made her kid's Rolo Rocky Road. Great recipes and a lovely person to boot, clearly minted but doesn't flaunt it. 10/10 from me!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And Emma you are NOT peri menopausal. Stop jumping on the bandwagon. You’re overweight, sexually unsatisfied, have an appalling diet, don’t exercise, drink too much alcohol and generally just suck the life out of everyone you “touch”

stop drying to blame ailments for your fucking laziness. Clearly your “allergies” rearing their head this morning didn’t garner you the sympathy you wanted so now we’re using another popular bandwagon to jump on.

so far this week
- mental illness
- allergies
- insomnia (I know that comes under MH but you get my point)
- peri menopause

what’s next your numb flap playing up or your dad (heaven forbid) taking a turn? Because you can’t jump on the parental estrangement/parental abuse bandwagon - your kids will be able too tho

Oh and your nose is red because you drink too much!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What a great first post - how Babs snared a virgin scarecrow. Lovely.

The “guess who’s back” rendition was as predictable as tomorrow being Tuesday.

Babs you’re boring. Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Why is she stressing about new routines in the morning when she DOESN’T HAVE A JOB! It’s literally her only role to get those kids to school. Imagine if she had to do it while having to go to a job outside the home like millions of other parents have to do. How does this moronic sack of pumpkins get through a day? She needs to get lost.

• Angry
  • Heart
It’s the ‘I’m juggling so many balls’ bit that got me. WTAF? She doesn’t HAVE A JOB!!! how can she have got that wrong when she literally has nothing else to do all day?

FML she gets worse and worse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
………..had some days away. On our end of summer holiday. It was so hot, we swam in the sea. (I mean it was fresh in there but we all warmed up after). It’s not autumn yet. None of us real folk want autumn. All shitting ourselves about the energy bills. Most of us brum/Black Country peeps don’t even send our kids back till next Wednesday!
Drinking expensive drinks, you don’t like out of mugs you’ll never use again is not a personality. Her complete lack of awareness time and time again. Her inability to show any empathy towards her followers who just don’t have the income to slosh around.
I’m incoherent but she just gets on my tits so much. Greedy, selfish, lazy narc!
Babs - don’t choke on your jizzed on jus rol eh. That would be terrible.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Wait why was she crying over this? I’d honestly be laughing away with the kids if that happened to me and be happy they get a couple extra days.
The only and I mean only reason I would be crying is because I’d have to struggle to find child care for another 2 days. You know, because most of us have real jobs

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
So she’s closing the tiki bar tonight for the summer yet she spent £20 on tat for it yesterday and has barely had it 5 minutes! Plus SUMMER ISN’T OVER YET. And who has a party to close down a tiki bar?!?!?

• Haha