Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaJaOr

She is so full of shit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She will literally buy anything with a picture of a pumpkin on. How many fucking drinking vessels does one person need? I do note how she impulse buys herself these pointless treats without a second thought, but where the kids are concerned, suddenly she’s careful with spending and buying and doesn’t want to overdo it. Very curious.

And that intense tooth face she keeps on doing (..do I even need to add a screenshot?) …is one of the the most annoying things I’ve ever seen in my life.
Maybe she’d buy a weight loss tracker if it was in the shape of a pumpkin instead of a bikini🤔😂

• Haha

Ratherbeskiing

Good grief. My eldest went off to secondary this morning for the very first time.

I gave him a hug when he came down in his uniform as he said 'it feels weird' and I know he was nervous, and I took a photo of him and his younger brother to send to the family WhatsApp.

Then I waved him off when his best friend knocked for him. I admit I did take a photo of their backs as they were walking down the street together, but I only shared that with his best friends parents.

I'm thinking of my son lots today, but I'm not crying. I'm excited for him!

• Heart
I remember being a teenage girl. I remember being horrifically embarrassed by small things my parents did, like dance to music in shops whilst queuing, dropping me too close to the school gates, dressing in certain clothes etc.

I remember being bullied in school because my accent was different to everyone else's, I wore glasses and I didn't wear make up like the other girls.

BUT I was a teenager in the 90's. There was no social media, no mobile phones, no internet really to speak of (it wasn't in schools and nobody really had it at home). All of my bullying remains exactly where it should stay. In the past.

Erin and Ethan are in for an absolutely horrific time and worse still, it's on the internet FOREVER. Kids find one thing to bully them for and that is it for their whole secondary school life.

She needs to pack this in. Now.

• Sad
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
FFS its bloody September 1st its not Autumn. its sunny and 21/22C here in the southwest today! The kids aren't even back at school yet!
She really is an utter moron. What 44 year old woman gets excited about a day that's a mass marketing exploit and really for kids and doesn't even happen for weeks and weeks? I'll tell you ....an utter moron called Emma Conway.
Back in the real world Emma there's cost of living crisis, there's millions of people lost their homes and everything they posses in floods in Pakistan, the war in Ukraine is ongoing with daily devastation, young girls who have been raped are having to wait 3 YEARS for their cases to go to court and then.......there's YOU. A fat, ugly, lazy bitch who cares for nothing and nobody but herself. Prattling on about Halloween when its barely September, spending money like its going out of fashion, helping no-one and doing your absolute best to ensure your daughter has the piss ripped out of her at school and is bullied.
Hope you'll remember this when your children no longer speak to you, your husband has left you (although to be fair, he soo fucking wet he probably doesn't have the balls) and you have zero friends (oh wait.....) and you're a sad, lonely washed up woman.
I really hope this woman's instagram career comes crashing down soon. I'd LOVE for her to make an almighty fuck up and have everything taken away - all the freebies, all the ads, all the money she makes- she needs to lose the lot- THEN she might wake up and smell the coffee- but she is very deluded so probably not. It'll all be someone else's fault!

• Heart

Esmeeee

If it is true (& I can believe it because she’s such a self absorbed twat) then it’s amazing what does & doesn’t embarrass her 🤔
F8A2CE43-65E6-43FE-B534-19B0A0BA866F.png

“Get the back Ste!”

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Hiding up the stairs for most of the last bank holiday then babs, “looking for spirit jerseys’ for ANOTHER jaunt to Disney and now spending a load on autumnal outfits which will never see the light of day??!?!

credit crisis? Not in that house! How relatable she is

And for that totally boring story of how she met that nodding dog dipshit who the fuck cares?!?! We get it, you railroaded a man u don’t much care for to take u down the aisle cos no one else would, well done 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Oh so many 100's of % this! I was horrifically bullied at secondary school because I have big nostrils (hence, I never laugh along with these jokes about babs, as it does give flashbacks 😬) there was no social media back then, there was nothing they could keep looking back to night after night, to find more ammunition yet still it went on. Even now (I still live in the same village, as do some of the bullies), I feel physically sick if I see them around this has affected me most of my life, I'm 36 and still not over it. Imagine how awful it will be for Erin knowing exactly how much shit there is online for them to use against her! Babs for the love of God, sort yourself out!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear 💖💖 I feel your pain, I was horrendously bullied during year 7 - 9 (the bullies were older than me so when they left school it was better and I made some solid friends who I'm still friends with) but absolutely it stays with you and a couple of them still live locally to me and are on the school run as they have children at the same school as mine (different years luckily). Let's hope they never experience their child going through what we did!
I have Romanian heritage and am olive skinned and due to this was called "gyppo", "pikee", "scum" and "witch" to name a few insults. Had rubbish thrown at me and water chucked over me. It got to the point I was self harming at aged 12. I believe I'm stronger because of going through it as I couldn't give a shit anymore what people think of how I look and embrace being different but my god it fucks you up especially as a CHILD.

Lots of love to anyone whose been through bullying it's horrendous 💖

So no Babs, in short, secondary schools are not "fine". You're even more fucking deluded that I first thought. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Whilst down the road TTw is doing something online with her kids raising money for the current food credit crisis. No wonder Taming Twins followers have skyrocketed 👏

Screenshot_20220831-131645_Facebook.jpg

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
'I've been up since five waiting to post a reel.' Wow! She's absolutely fucking manic, it's the 1st September and schools in England haven't returned yet and people are still on their summer holidays.
Fuck off Babs. NO ONE CARES.

• Heart
  • Wow

SquishyPudding

I’m feeling really sad, because I love a floral dress, or a tshirt and midi skirt, paired with my favourite Converse. But I’ve come to realise I have the same style as Babs 😞

Emma, it’s not fucking Autumn yet, you don’t need to drink a PSL if you don’t like it - grow up woman!! - and how dare you bang on about mental health and announce in the same breath how privileged you are to buy your therapy, when so many people are suffering right now and have no access to anything. And to add insult to injury the Samaritans are not therapy and you couldn’t even spell the email address right anyway for those people who might need it, it’s .org, not .or 😡 If you’re going to attempt to give help, have the decency to do it properly. Also, have some humility; a totally unneeded photo of your in your swimming costume makes a sensitive subject all about YOU.

I have rage today 🙈

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Babs: cried for AN HOUR because she was so so embarrassed

Also Babs: shared the ‘embarrassing story’ to 150k people.

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I’ve got to say I think Ste has a lot to answer for. He should be able to say to her, stop exploiting our children, compromising their safety and generally making a fool of yourself for a living. He is a wet pathetic excuse for a man in my eyes.
I’ve never been one for sharing my children on SM. I occasionally post a nice picture or a birthday picture but never give away anything that could upset them in the future and I have a private profile for family and friends only!!!. I’m having my third child with a different partner and he won’t allow me to post anything at all about this child. I get it and respect his thoughts.
If i happened to see the two Es in a public setting not only would I recognise them but I would know WAY too much information about them it terrifies me.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Annoys the fuck out of me when people like her claim they've got IBS! You fucking haven't. Nervous poos maybe, but that's not IBS you fuckwit. You wouldn't be able to stomach your appalling diet of fizzy pop, sweets and processed crap if you did you fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Angry

NotAgain2022

Just breaking out of lurking mode for a minute. If it is the grammar TT is attending - my daughter goes there, and I have two friends whose kids have started there today. We hardly ever go into school for anything so doubt I will see her in the wild. But will be interesting to hear what the other parents make of the grellow one! If I hear anything I will report back!
Same! But both times I’ve been I’ve sadly seen her walloping around! 😂

• Haha