Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
£50 on two advent calendars that were meant to be for adults….it’s just sad at this point that she needs all the crap to fulfil her!

also you don’t have toddlers. I’m sure your kids are old enough to sit and entertain themselves while you have your nails done!!
I know right?! The fact she can be in the nail shop for 30mins or 2 hours shows she only goes to nails 4 u every nail salon worth their salt books fucking appointments yeah they may run 5/10 mins late but 2 hrs?! And there’s no reason why she couldn’t take them with her

Reactions: 15
And Emma you are NOT peri menopausal. Stop jumping on the bandwagon. You’re overweight, sexually unsatisfied, have an appalling diet, don’t exercise, drink too much alcohol and generally just suck the life out of everyone you “touch”

stop drying to blame ailments for your fucking laziness. Clearly your “allergies” rearing their head this morning didn’t garner you the sympathy you wanted so now we’re using another popular bandwagon to jump on.

so far this week
- mental illness
- allergies
- insomnia (I know that comes under MH but you get my point)
- peri menopause

what’s next your numb flap playing up or your dad (heaven forbid) taking a turn? Because you can’t jump on the parental estrangement/parental abuse bandwagon - your kids will be able too tho

Oh and your nose is red because you drink too much!
FML superb... don't hold back, say what you REALLY think! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
Yes I bought one in stansted a number of years ago and it was crap. Bought a keep cup for a local charity a year later (my sister also got decent reusable cups at work in between) and it was far superior. Definitely worth paying a little more to get one that actually serves the purpose.
Even the reusable cup my sister got free when she went back to college last year is better.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just caught up on the latest vlog on double speed and - minus the attempts to purposefully embarrass erin with her singing - it was noticeably less manic. unsurprising that the golden child was treated to all the best stationery from tiger and paperchase - plus the obligatory stash of zebra pens - while ethan was burdened with whatever tat babs had accumulated from previous pound land hauls, and simply expected to accept what he was given. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i thought it was interesting that babs made a point of stating that erin had specifically asked to be involved in the stationery vlog - implying that usually, erin doesn't have a choice and is simply expected to comply with babs' content demands, as babs seemed shooketh that the golden child was involved at her own request.

also, note that when erin was given the opportunity to select a case for her phone, despite being in primark with all the disney cases available, she chose a care bears design - not a stitch case, as babs would undoubtly have forced upon her.

and ffs babs, it's amazon - not ama-ZON. especially sad that she's taught erin to pronounce the word with emphasis on the "ZON" too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
HAHAHA! I just finished watching her mind numbing vlog and was hoping someone captured this look! ❤

Also, does she intend on leaving that Disney Halloween village up for two months? 😏

Stay Tuned -- Riveting content of: Poundland stationary shopping, Halloween shopping, autumn wardrobe, autumn mug collection, Halloween Decorate with me AND a vlog about GOAL Setting. Yes! Please do a vlog on how one sets goals for: Learning how to cook with a Crock Pot or running a Couch to 5K or doing a NO SPEND month so you have to rely on your wits and imagination for content! We all know how good you are at goals Emma. 😂
She hasn't kept any of her January goals!

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
And as for the kids socks advent calendars for her & Stevie, serves her right getting kids sock sizes. I still wear socks from last Christmas they are still fine, why so many socks?! £25 each in Boots

• Wow

Mingles1001

VIP Member
View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Because how would you even know this!?
Did they get the fucking fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
What an absolute twat she is, like those dickheads who type first in the YouTube comments, she takes any comment however small and run with a compliment or accomplishment it really is quite a skill, the narcissism is so strong it’s actually scary I’m so thankful she is out of education amongst impressionable and potentially vulnerable children altho its equally terrifying that she is now in a totally unaccountable, unmodified and uncensored position with a hugely inflated ego I honestly don’t care for any of the instahuns but she is an actual menace to society.
She just needs to get in the bin along with that so-called ‘reusable cup’ which will be destined to be there very soon, she literally has an organised cupboard full of reusable cups so stick it up your arse Babs Greta u ain’t

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I bet Steve has his favourite player's name on the back. The only thing my husband slags off more than FKW at the football are FKW with names on haha! But my husband goes to most home games for his team, takes the kids with him regularly and even takes our boy to see the local non league team for midweek games (which I'm convinced is just for Bovril drinking purposes).

Edit my 7 year old is Deffo a FKW but he's 7, it's allowed!
Yeah no 7 year old is a fkw. 11 or 12 that’s when it starts to kick in 😂😂

although I do piss myself at adults wearing shirts with their own names on

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
My new year 7 has made it off to school, with no sleepless nights or extra kindness being given. He’s arranged his things and planned what time he needs to set off for the bus. No drama, everybody is happy. Crazy how possible that is.
I hope he has a good first day!!

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Fully agree and having watched a num
I get that, it’s the “I’m just a mom trying my best paying myself a meagre teachers salary” line she peddles out when she wants sympathy I earn a decent wage - well above average as does my partner and we don’t find her spending habits relatable at all. The majority of her followers are either low income or shm - this is what I hate about these instahuns they’re just braggy gobshites. They just lap up the “you’re such a good mom doing xyz with your children” aka selling their soul and privacy for a 💰 or the classic “I want to be just like you as a mom” do just fuck off
I fully agree with all you say. Having followed a number of these instahuns/tiktokhuns for a while now the blurring of what they are trying to get across (well initially) and the merging of their lifestyle (esp once successful) into their accounts is completely at odds. I get the need for posting at specific times throughout the day to maximise engagement hot spots but posting content that showcases their privileged lifestyle is wrong when that is not the narrative of their account. I have long felt that posting regulations on what really amounts to business accounts are lacking , posting links to companies for say gifted clothes, experiences, holidays, festivals, meals etc but not showing a price breakdown is wrong it’s still an advert and they got something for free. It’s quite easy to see how they get targeted with abuse when it’s just not relatable, ie your 20 year old that posts about make up and promotes links to buy and then has about 5 or 6 holidays a year , eats out over half the week and posts that content , a middle age single mother that TikTok’s about life’s hardships and making ends meet and the issues of looking after children with certain conditions and creates a amazon list of things that would help her that is
Full of alcohol or premium products and then thows a tantrum at the backlash when people call it out or want gifted money back, the list is endless

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Of course she went to &juliet!! I took my 11 year old last week, bit much for Ethan though, lots of #bitrude content

Reactions: 14

Nemodory

E’s obviously not going to the school I thought they’d moved for as they don’t start back till next week. I’m unaware of any school round here starting back before next week (I live a couple of miles from her)! Strange. Hope she has a great day and no one recognises her from her selfish mother’s SM!

Reactions: 14