Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I'm having a lovely time thanks fellow cowbag, fly home on Sunday just in time to 'micro manage' my kids back into school by Tuesday! Need to pack their school bags for them, label all of their belongings and buy them umbrella's and bus pass holders 🙄🤦‍♀️ Have I forgotten anything? 🤣
Just numerous Zebra pens, felt tips and crayons! Enjoy yourselves x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I feel for Erin. My Dad had a work mate who had 2 kids similar ages to me and my brother. They all used to get invited over to ours and vice versa and my brother got on really well with their younger daughter. I couldn't STAND the older daughter (who was 2 years younger than me). She irritated the living shit out of me. She was bossy and rude and lied a hell of a lot to her parents. In the end, I told my parents I didn't like her, told them why and that was the end of that. My brother still saw their younger daughter. I was a little bit younger than Erin at the time so I feel for her being made to hang out with kids she may not like.
Ha ha, yes I think this is pretty common. Happened to me when I was a kid. Your mum’s friend is a similar age to your friend’s child and your mum was hopeful you would play together. I think I tended to do it more when my kids were youn
My eldest is similar age to Erin and mostly has play dates where I drop her off and pick her up later now. I think my daughter much prefers this!

Helmac79

Chatty Member
She’ll probably rehash that Gilmore Girls “Fall” outfits reel again. Seeing how she already referenced a character from it today.

I watched Gilmore Girls when it first aired in the UK back in 2003 on Nickelodeon .. so was Emma at age 24 watching this on a kids tv channel?

She’s so weird. Also who remembers that scrapbook she made of her and Ste?! Can’t remember who located that absolute comedy gold.
I'd love to see that scrap book again- I coukd do with a good laugh!

• Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I’m never one to Babfend, but I do remember seeing a photo of ethan yesterday with the pin board saying he wanted to be an actor and own an animal hospital (or something similar)? I don’t remember that from other years. Did anyone else see it?

I’m sure I saw photos of Ethan yesterday morning, in uniform with the board! Did I dream that?!? I thought she deleted them after the “incident” 🤣
Thank goodness you saw it too!

Fucks sake my eyes my eyes……I was working last night…..a real job I know that’s an alien concept to babs but I’m just catching up on here…..the stills are bad enough of that reel thank fuck I didn’t see it properly…..happy Sunday cowbags

Misssj80

VIP Member
FFS! She's ruined cool rider for me now. I love that song, only part of Grease 2 I actually liked.

Jennamm82

Babs shove your privilege up your arse, smaritans are not going to be able to get you a counsellor it for people in a very dark place they list on the NHS is so long it's put me off asking for help and I could never afford like her to go private. I think before she starts posting about anything she needs to keep up with the news so she has a grip on what's going on in the world because she is making herself look like an idiot oh yes I forgot she us an idiot.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
So spending quality time with the boy already translates as sorting out the girl’s wardrobe as she was missing her. FFS, I pity both of those kids.
wherever she took ethan yesterday was undoubtedly a freebie trip to "see some animals", and ofc she had to. take the wet ones along with her, since Claire has a broken foot thus can't be relied upon to help babysit ethan and keep him distracted, preventing him from irritating babs who would rather spend the day focused on her phone than giving her son even a scarp. of her attention. her day with ethan yesterday seemed to compromise of her sorting her girl's wardrobe, taking photos of random animals so she could share her "me, missing my girl" and "me, waiting for my girl to get home from school" stories and then popping to costa to treat herself to a seasonal latte - caffeine-free, obvs, because she was already manic enough - then retuning home, likely to welcome erin with balloons and banners and a fucking cake, plus lots of "starting big school" gifts, plus an early night with a peppermint tea for babs, because she was all overtired from the anxiety, and all her worrying caused a flare in her "ibs" - very apt, since she was an incredibly irritating bitch all day, although i'm not sure that can be classed a as "symptom." 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ffs, it really grates every. single. time she uses the phrase "big school". the way even she explains that she used to refer to primary school as "big school" when erin was in reception is a big clue that referring to her daughter beginning secondary school in such a babyish manner all over SM is only further ammunition for potential bullies. 😔

There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!
this was my favourite comment on the post! yep, bravo babs! by simply demanding erin remove her tie, you are totally protecting her safety. there is. absolutely no risks whatsoever of anyone working out which secondary grammar school erin is attending, based on the standard uniform, including the more unusual grey skirt, or her term dates - which, again, are different to the majority of schos, even taking into account the early start for year seven. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the "bravo mama" praise would be relevant if babs had refrained from sharing photos of her daughter wearing her new school uniform all over SM - but ofc babs can't miss out on sharing a "woe is me, my girl is starting big school and i am so feeling so wobbly i didn't sleep, i have an ibs flare caused by my allergy to anxiety and also had a little cry because she's growing up and i missed out on all her childhood because i was constantly distracted by my phone" pity post for attention. because attention and adoration is prioritised well above her kids safety, always! apart from when she goes on holiday, obvs, because keeping the destination a "secret" - always quickly guessed by us super intelligent 🐮🛍 - is vital, supposedly to keep the kids safe, yet we all know she doesn't give. a fuck about her kids' safety - as yesterday's post and filming her kids underwear an dprivare lives all over SM proves - thus she simply uses that as an excuse because she genuinely believes her own safety is at risk, as she is so famous, crowds of adoring babettes will immediately drop everything and jump on a plane, autograph book in hand, for their opportunity to catch a glimpse of the grellow one in the wild! 🙄🙄

i remember babs saying a while ago that erin was going to the secondary school of her choice, with the implication that it wasn't the school babs wanted her to attend - i wonder which school was babs' ideal choice for the golden girl? and as for that super mysterious family party back in the autumn with the costco cake, i bet babs was fuming that the 🐮 🛍 guessed the cause of the cuntway celebration - and equally as furious that she couldn't share photos of the celebratory balloons and banners and tat, and erin wearing a "MY little genius" sash, lapping up the babettes comments of praise and commendation as evidence of her success at "great mumming", having created and birthed a girl capable of passing the eleven plus. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220903_141238.jpg

Last edited:
although I'm sure she'd deny it, the way AP has concealed erin's face in the photos she's shared is definitely a sly dig at babs. she's throwing shade with the "I'll protect your daughter's safety and privacy, even tho you refuse to!" message. because if babs hadn't been taking a week off IG "werk", she wouldn’t have bothered even considered hiding AP's daughter's face, despite AP never showing her children's faces. probably why AP agreed to arrange their "playdate" during this week specifically, knowing that babs wouldn't be plastering the photos she undoubtedly took, so her daughter's privacy was safe - although we all know babs will simply use this week to store up content to share on Monday, so there's still a chance she'll have to bribe babs into deleting photos. 🤷🏻‍♂️

note how, once again, the "playdate" babs had scheduled in her diary was a meet up of babs and her friend, with the girls being expected to spend the day together. while their daughters may get on, it's not the same as erin spending the day with a friend she has chosen to spend time with - far more a case of their mothers expecting them to be besties simply because they are a similar age, which isn't how friendships work. hopefully the two girls didn't feel forced into spending time with each other and hating every second - especially as they were clearly persuaded to buy matching tops and pose for that "twinning" photo. tbh, i'm surprised babs and AP didn't join them in matching tops. also, the fact that AP's daughter is the same age as erin highlights how thin erin really is. I know all kids are different and don't want to speculate, but erina and ethan both look painfully thin, and it really puts it into context when erin is pictured standing next to a girl of a similar age, who appears to be at a totally healthy weight. even wearing baggy jeans, her legs are obviously tiny, as are her arms. I only hope it's just her natural body type/build, and not the result of babs' focus on size and calories and weight and losing to appear as thin as possible etc etc having an impact on her.

yet another babs has dedicated to spending time with the golden child. she spent a day shopping with herast week, plus a lunch date with Claire, while ethan stayed home with the wet ones. i wonder what the poor boy did today, forced to stay stuck in the hobbit house during his summer holidays because babs has run out of freebie and gifted tickets, so he isn't allowed out. 😔
I feel for Erin. My Dad had a work mate who had 2 kids similar ages to me and my brother. They all used to get invited over to ours and vice versa and my brother got on really well with their younger daughter. I couldn't STAND the older daughter (who was 2 years younger than me). She irritated the living shit out of me. She was bossy and rude and lied a hell of a lot to her parents. In the end, I told my parents I didn't like her, told them why and that was the end of that. My brother still saw their younger daughter. I was a little bit younger than Erin at the time so I feel for her being made to hang out with kids she may not like.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
She's traipsed to London a day after AP coming up here. That's Bablogic for you! Wonder if the kids get bored of the rinse & repeat days out?!
Which expensive show will they have been seeing too? I'd love to do that with my daughters, trip to London, bit of sightseeing and a show

Gar7893

Sick of her jumping on the band wagon of halloween when she’s not actually bothered about the holiday haha.
I’m guessing she’s paying for the girls school, how bizarre if she is that her career could fail and she’ll be broke 🙊

WotsitG1

VIP Member
You mean my garden isn’t massive…. But why on earth did they choose a house with a garden tang is no wider then the washing line!!
And your garden furniture has fallen apart because your a lazy blob…. Cover it, lean the chairs forward at the least. Look after your stuff and it will last!

hattie20

VIP Member
What’s going to happen to all the tiki bar crap now she’s ushering in “fall”?

More plastic boxes for the bloody loft and the bar left to rot in the garden.

Excellent.

Oh God, are going to have to add the tiki bar unboxing to the yearly planner now? It was it just this years fad?

• Haha