Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

syd81

Notice she hasn't filmed about this yet.... Trying to suss out if people are laughing or mortified probably. She knows she going to get slaughtered for his. Poor ethan 🙈

Reactions: 16

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I feel like she does this to test the waters sometimes. She’s trying to be mates with Knee Deep In Life and she’s vulgar - I’ve seen brief bits of her “content” which involved her talking about shitting herself in the car. So maybe Babs is trying to use that same style of content to see if it works on her audience.

A rebrand has to be coming at some point. Her children willing to participate in het content is ticking away rapidly now.
Def, she’s come out with some mild swear words as well, almost as if the mask slips and then oops there’s the real blabs not the blabs that was calling her sister a ‘poor sausage’ 🙄🙄🙄

Jade33

VIP Member
I'm having a lovely time thanks fellow cowbag, fly home on Sunday just in time to 'micro manage' my kids back into school by Tuesday! Need to pack their school bags for them, label all of their belongings and buy them umbrella's and bus pass holders 🙄🤦‍♀️ Have I forgotten anything? 🤣
Good lord Lady Doodle, don't forget the new school purse and toiletry bag!.🤯

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Slightly passive aggressive stories from Alison Perry today, she's actually blocked out Erin's face showing babs up
To be fair to AP (I’m not a fan of her), she doesn’t use the first names of her kids online and often partially hides their faces. I would love to be a fly on the wall with her and Babs discussing it though. One of the girls in that photo has been afforded the privacy online that means when she starts secondary school soon, she can be fairly anonymous, and one of the girls is Erin Conway!

hd1234

Has she mentioned Harry Styles doing some more dates in 2023 ,will she be trying to get tickets on Thurs will she finally take the girl as a treat for starting high school ,rather than go with her sister

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Because she is a basic bitch 😴
oh, please don't remind her that she's a basic bitch, or she will proudly rehash that reel from last year, which celebrates her supposed "cheuginess" - failing to realise that the term "cheugy" is already out of date, thus is cheugy in itself! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

it will perfectly coincide with her rehashed "i'm drinking a PSL even though i hate them because tradition" post, while she shares a photo of herself in Starbs dressed in ugg boots, leggings, an oversized scarf - essentially one of her sofa manky blanket wrapped around her neck - and a denim jacket - which doesn't do up, obvs, although that's a trend babs INVENTED as a way to avoid "sizing up" not the trait of a basic bitch! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she'll catch up here later - hi babs! 👋🏻 - and immediately prioritose recreating a reel focusing on her love of Disney as an adult an how it is a personality trait, reminding everyone that she is a "plant mum"and has her own range of rip-off slogan tote bags, bragging that she owns a macbook and that she has completed Netflix, showing off her hoard of herbal essences shampoo, decorating the house with "live love laugh" style wooden signs - although in her case, it's "trick or treat" and "calories don't count at christmas", but absolutely not a wooden plaque promoting losing weight to. achieve a bikini bodies because she is single-handedly fighting for equality 💪🏻 - and flaunting her rae dunn collection.

tbh, i'm surprised she doesn't own a rae dunn-style mug with the caption "basic bitch" emblazoned proudly across the side. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jennamm82

WTF is she wittering on about in her last story?!
Sounds like she's been and spent more money as she has been tagged in something by all the babattes but the next story showing us hasn't uploaded or she thinks it good to make everyone wait.
Edit she has posted it in tik tok but not told anyone on insta so now no one knows what the hell she is on about she is so crap at her 'job'

• Haha

Deeranged

But how on earth will I know what to do in Birmingham this week without her thrilling content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jade33

VIP Member
oh, please don't give her ideas! babs would jump at the opportunity to rehash this reel, as it ticks all her boxes;

1) an excuse to crude content, which was copied from "inspired by" her idol KDIL, thus she can tag her in the caption in the hope that KDIL will share it in her stories, and send her an. influx of followers who enjoy watching forty-odd year old, unwashed, stinking women behaving crudely and aggressively, and flaunting their crotch/gunt etc, with a goal of ensuring their kids are horrendously bullied.

2) the perfect opportunity to show off her mugs collection - at this point of the year, it will be the perfect addition to her halloween themed content, babs with her top off 🤢 floppy boobs semi-concealed by her favourite halloween mugs - likely the mickey pumpkin and one from. her Jack skellington stash.

3) the perfect opportunity to highlight her "cracking rack" by posing braless and topless, undoubtedly thinking she is hilarious as she has to call steve to demand he pass her extra mugs to conceal her tip tits, accompanied by her usual warning that in order to protect their relationships, all her followers need to ensure they hide the preel from their husbands because otherwise, rabid with lust and blinded by her sheer beauty and they will all walk out on their families and travel to Brum to track her down. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4) also the perfect excuse to spend the entire reel eye-fucking the camera, and gurning, while steve obediently films the entire car crash. 🤢🤢
And the chance to rehash multiple times a year with various seasonal mugs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
According to Babs, she has 4 weeks off every year and this is her summer week. When has she taken any other weeks off this year? The last time I remember her taking time off Insta was over Christmas 2021. Does this mean we have more weeks off to look forward to?

Boblebob

VIP Member
She don't half drag out something, but uie much does she need to prepare. For goodness sake women stop babying erin she is old enough to tidy her mess.

I hate your new catchphase already been overused, but 'your girl' is irritating me already ffs!

Last edited:

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why can't she ever finish a sentence in her borefest vlogs!? It's more irritating than the way she constantly flicks her hair and then puts it back behind her ear. And that's saying something 🙄🤦‍♀️

Jennamm82

You’ve just reminded me she sets goals in September because that’s like new year to her as it’s the start of the school year. She used to be a teacher, head of RE in case you didn’t know 🤪🤣. I can’t remember what goals she had last year other than ’post a TikTok a day for a month’ she managed what 3 days. 🤣
I had a quick watch of her vlog and she said 3 long walks a week, start couch to 5k, use slow cooker, new skin care, and sort her bed room. Only one of these was done and that qas her bedroom and took forever as she forget to order slats for her bed 🤣.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She’s out in a leather jacket is it that cold in Birmingham? I’m outside in a vest top and shorts drinking a coffee made by my own kettle… wild 😂
It’s plastic not leather 😂😂 she will be sweating buckets and not because she’s “peri menopausal” I’ve just been to town in t shirt and jeans and wish I’d worn less (I am PM though 🤷🏼‍♀️) and the kids are in shorts and a tee. No one and I mean no one I saw in Brum town centre was in a jacket of any sort - well apart from one bloke who had a jacket on but no top

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I don't think she keeps many of the clothes she orders for these boring 'realistic size 18 🤥 try-on'. She'll send them back after dicking about in front of the mirror. Any OOTD she does she says "old x", nothing is ever new. She still wastes disgusting amounts of money on tat and in this current economic climate I'm hoping it goes against her (I'm currently typing this by camping light rather than use electricity 😡)