Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The face of a woman who puts out a 25 min video, basically flaunting how much money she has spent this week, the day after the country is plummeted into the biggest fuel poverty crisis ever 🤬
But it's ok because she's already bought her own Christmas present from her mum and matching T-Shirts for her kids for next years Florida holiday!
Absolute ignorant selfish tone deaf twat!View attachment 1532280
Omg what’s happened this week she looks bonkers 👀

Reactions: 16

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Placing my early tingo prediction for -

1. Salivating over Hocus Pocus 2 - then somehow side tracking babbling about Sarah Jessica Parker/sex and the city blah blah blah

2. Reel of the hot cock stand in its huge and massive glory (#bitrude) with liberty X "just a little" playing 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'll just sit back and await the tingos 😂

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Fuck me! She really has lost the plot. Babs it's September 1st. Take a chill pill and calm down.

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Right, my Sunday was spent trying to salvage houseplants that were neglected over the hotter weeks. With her being a plant-mom (auto corrected to plankton 🤣) I thought I'd find some useful tips from Babs. No! Nothing! No blog post, just a 'haul & plant babies' vlog that I can't watch. She misses such obvious content all the time!!!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The key to finding contentment is living in the present this is why she is constantly searching for the next thing and will never be happy or fulfilled.
And if she's not constantly moving forward to the next thing, she's living in the past!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
And surely babs wouldn’t let big E go to school on her own (even though millions of other kids manage to do it perfectly fine) so she’ll be driven anyway? No need for an umbrella.
Apparently Erin needs a bus pass & I'm sure in the vlog she mentioned about needing to sort a cover for it...don't bus passes come in a plastic wallet?! Parental overkill. Poor kid. And as for the age 13 coat, it will hang off her?!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Yay nearly a week off of morning stories! What shall we do while the Kween of Brum takes annual leave to catch up on tattle 😂

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Interesting @AliceInWanderLost
View attachment 1553344
She's always been deluded, lazy and had an easy life. Her parents, though they seem to have worked hard, did her no favours!
it's also the way that she regularly brags about how she was an RE teacher and head of RE as though it was a great success that she worked hard to achieve, when the reality is that her dream of working in PR failed dramatically, thus she reluctantly followed wet san's suggestion that she study to become a teacher - likely to encourage her to get the fuck out the house and stop moping around lazily and whinging and moaning - because she saw it as an easy job with long holidays and applied to uni last minute, handed all responsibility over to wet san to get her thru clearing and "blagged her way" onto a teaching course in a subject she didn't choose and had no interest in! yet she talks about her teaching job as though she it was a role she really strived for and a huge accomplishment. #careergoals 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, i don't know why she is so reluctant to let the Es grow up, when she describes teenagers as "Hilarious. Brilliant creatures." she has explained before how much she hated the baby and toddler years, yet she desperately clings into her kids, babying them, reluctant to allow them any freedom and refusing to encourage them to develop independency, despite supposedly loving the teen years. make it make sense! 🤣

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t use my slow cooker as much with only two people to feed and a big slow cooker, it needs replacing anyway so getting a smaller one soon. The current one has been used with love for years. Already planning the meals for the new one when I transition into the new meal plan in October.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
although I'm sure she'd deny it, the way AP has concealed erin's face in the photos she's shared is definitely a sly dig at babs. she's throwing shade with the "I'll protect your daughter's safety and privacy, even tho you refuse to!" message. because if babs hadn't been taking a week off IG "werk", she wouldn’t have bothered even considered hiding AP's daughter's face, despite AP never showing her children's faces. probably why AP agreed to arrange their "playdate" during this week specifically, knowing that babs wouldn't be plastering the photos she undoubtedly took, so her daughter's privacy was safe - although we all know babs will simply use this week to store up content to share on Monday, so there's still a chance she'll have to bribe babs into deleting photos. 🤷🏻‍♂️

note how, once again, the "playdate" babs had scheduled in her diary was a meet up of babs and her friend, with the girls being expected to spend the day together. while their daughters may get on, it's not the same as erin spending the day with a friend she has chosen to spend time with - far more a case of their mothers expecting them to be besties simply because they are a similar age, which isn't how friendships work. hopefully the two girls didn't feel forced into spending time with each other and hating every second - especially as they were clearly persuaded to buy matching tops and pose for that "twinning" photo. tbh, i'm surprised babs and AP didn't join them in matching tops. also, the fact that AP's daughter is the same age as erin highlights how thin erin really is. I know all kids are different and don't want to speculate, but erina and ethan both look painfully thin, and it really puts it into context when erin is pictured standing next to a girl of a similar age, who appears to be at a totally healthy weight. even wearing baggy jeans, her legs are obviously tiny, as are her arms. I only hope it's just her natural body type/build, and not the result of babs' focus on size and calories and weight and losing to appear as thin as possible etc etc having an impact on her.

yet another babs has dedicated to spending time with the golden child. she spent a day shopping with herast week, plus a lunch date with Claire, while ethan stayed home with the wet ones. i wonder what the poor boy did today, forced to stay stuck in the hobbit house during his summer holidays because babs has run out of freebie and gifted tickets, so he isn't allowed out. 😔

• Sad

WotsitG1

VIP Member
Next up she will be copying her "mate" knee deep in life and doing this 🤮😱but will a couple of Halloween mugs. I can't stand knee deep in life so obviously I'm hoping she doesn't but you never know 😂
What the F**k is wrong with these women!

Missymoo92

VIP Member
King of (the driest) roast 😂
Nah, more like King of the driest fanny (AKA Babs) #bitrude

In the words of my dear Nan - who uses this phrase whenever she's describing her mouth and being thirsty from the heat - I declare that Babs is probably - "drier than Gandhi's sandal's" 😂

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Tingo to me!
I said yesterday that she'd be back today!
So she hasn't even taken 4 days off cos she posted Mon and has also been filming this in her "week off" 🙄

Emma, do you need help for your addiction love!? I know a great psychologist 🤣
Uh, I’ll have you know that she is NOT on Insta, her week off is from Insta, she’ll be back there on Monday, this IS her week off, OK?? Honestly 🙄

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll be back tomorrow?!
Because a week to this narrow minded idiot is obviously Mon - Fri as she only works in school weeks doesn’t she 🙄
And she was on Insta on Monday so really it's not even a full week anyway!