Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a shit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a bitch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.
She really is a bitch. Hope you can support your friend and make them realise she is just a nasty piece of work 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Smell_my_cheese

Most people are dreading autumn/winter because we can’t afford to heat our homes. As ever, tone-deaf Babs is willing the warmer days away so she can look “her fittest” in her leggings and smocks whilst pissing money up the walk drinking a PSL that she doesn’t even like 🙄 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And in other stories that never happened to CUNTway we have…….
C18F024F-D8A0-494C-B7D4-0AB4B771E6F4.jpeg

Which fella was this? The one that said he liked her hair up or her face was too fat to wear her hair up? The one that emotionally bullied her or sad she had a soft tummy? Or the one that lived only in her head.
And using More than words a song that is widely rumoured to be about a man trying to emotionally guilt/blackmail his girlfriend into giving him head to prove her love, such a feminist anthem there dickhead. She’s so good at choosing songs for her stories/reels isn’t she 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Super organised kween got the wrong day. Howling!
Did wonder as I’m over the Black Country border and primary isn’t back to Weds.

What a wet lettuce she is!
She should have paid more attention here. We all said Brum schools aren’t back until Wednesday (unless yr 7 or some grammar/private schools)

absolute dickhead. Also our school texts the day before especially after the summer hols to make sure idiots like her are aware. Of course “daddy” had to take Ethan to school, not like he has a real job to go to is it

• Haha
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Does she actually DO anything for Halloween itself? I can’t remember he going out trick or treating, or having a Halloween party or anything. So why is she so fucking unhinged about it all?
No because on actual Halloween Babs will be taking down all the tat and replacing it with all her Christmas tat. filming the reel of going to sleep in Halloween pjs, bedding etc and waking up November 1st in all her Christmassy glory.

• Haha
  • Sad

Good Egg

VIP Member
Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a shit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a bitch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.
I mentioned this yesterday. Your friend is rightly so entitled to share her opinion and quite rightly should be concerned about this winter...
This is Babs to a T. Blocks and deletes posts to suite HER - fuck anyone else

• Heart
  • Angry

BLAH76

Chatty Member
At least we don't have to suffer the exam result rehash for today's GCSE results.

Good luck to any mini cowbags collecting results today 👍❤

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she really is so bloody BORING!
Also …..Emma if you can’t find t shirts for 3 years it might suggest that you have too much STUFF and need to have a good clear out. You moved house in the last 3 years so surely most people have a good clear out before a move?! But not you…..you just hoard endless fucking crap, in your crap house to try and make you feel less crap about your utterly boring and crap life!
Did I invent the word crap!!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220901-130346_Instagram.jpg

Of course you were Emma!
Because how would you even know this!?
Did they get the fucking fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What a great first post - how Babs snared a virgin scarecrow. Lovely.

The “guess who’s back” rendition was as predictable as tomorrow being Tuesday.

Babs you’re boring. Get in the bin.
A virgin scarecrow 😂😂😂 definitely doesn’t have a brain

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the fuck are we gonna cope 🙄
Let me help you out and anyone else who’s struggling

It’s currently 5.30pm. Hopefully you’ve all had your dinner/tea/supper. You should be in your pjs which if you’re going full babs they should be dirty and have old takeaway stains on them. Any ‘kiddos’ regardless of age should be on their way to bed by 6.30pm. Then you can settle down to watch as much tv as you can handle. If you have a partner, then they must sit as far away from you as possible. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
FML! There's more rolls than Greggs!
Those poor kids. What goes through her mind to even do this?
Is she trying to be funny?
She sounds as pissed as a fart!

• Angry

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Got the wrong day, yeah Babs of course you did.

Or is engagement so bad that you came up with this "hilarious" little stunt weeks ago?

• Angry

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
£50 on advent calendars… purchased in august when I’m still sat outside in a bikini top?! What planet is she on? Also £50?!!! For hideous tacky socks for adults… 50 flipping quid…. Get in the bin babs!!! Disgusting!

• Angry