Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I was just going to say this,,,,,,,

She's just said (and I quote) "I worked in a senior school and I know senior schools are fine" 😳😳

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Emma, Senior schools are a LOT of things. "FINE" is definitely not a word I'd use! They can be brutal and I for one would not want to be your daughter who is about to be thrown to the wolves thanks to your online antics! It's not the new routine (🤮) keeping you up at night love, it's the fact you know you've absolutely RUINED your kids lives! Fact!
I agree with this except that I don't think Babs would even admit secretly to herself that she is scared her online behaviour will affect her daughter. I really think she'll just gloss over anything like bullying UNLESS she can use it as content and make money out of it- then she will.
It will be interesting when Erin IS bullied (Because let's face it its definitely going to happen thanks to her mother), how the school address Emma's online antics.
I wonder if they will call Emma in and tell her that HER online activity is causing the problem? Emma of course will deny it and say the school need to deal with it better.
How MORTIFIED I would be if something I did caused my child to be bullied. I'm not talking about normal parental boundaries that kids might pick on a child for, I'm talking about stuff like the gross, disgusting bullying GOLD that Emma posts day in day out.
Emma sadly is far too much of a narcissist to admit she's caused the problem. She's never wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I’ve got to say I think Ste has a lot to answer for. He should be able to say to her, stop exploiting our children, compromising their safety and generally making a fool of yourself for a living. He is a wet pathetic excuse for a man in my eyes.
I’ve never been one for sharing my children on SM. I occasionally post a nice picture or a birthday picture but never give away anything that could upset them in the future and I have a private profile for family and friends only!!!. I’m having my third child with a different partner and he won’t allow me to post anything at all about this child. I get it and respect his thoughts.
If i happened to see the two Es in a public setting not only would I recognise them but I would know WAY too much information about them it terrifies me.
I'm past feeling sorry for Step 🪜 Ste and fully agree now that he should have stepped up years ago and put a stop to her shit! She has absolutely ruined her kids lives!
Of course she thinks she's giving them a wonderful life because she takes them to Disney several times a year, showers them with Zebra pens and constantly buys them clothes 🙄

Good Egg

VIP Member
Fellow cowbags how are we all?
Have I missed much? Galantines day? Easter hot cock stands?

Been away and permanently off the grid! It was fantastic and liberating. Walked lots, saw lovely sights realised I’m a bit out of shape so since I’ve come back I’m back on the healthy eating.

Determined to lose a bit of timber and get fitter.

New school term is nearly upon us. I can only assume that Babs is planning her way to Easter. When is she off to Disney next?

I cannot and will not believe how narrow minded, self centred and completely blinkered this woman is. The cost of living and energy bills is terrifying - if it’s as much as they say it will be I WONT be able to afford it. Some of the prices are astonishing. It will be heat or eat for us. We were lucky to go away this summer thanks to a work bonus. I think it will be a while until we go away again.

When is she back? Tomorrow can’t wait - note sarcasm

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Menopause
I think it's unfair to put Bab's lifestyle choice down to the menopause. I'm older than Babs, what I thought was situational stress was indeed peri menopause. Yes, I've put on a few pounds but I'm not unkempt with a puffy face. I have energy and try to get to an exercise activity 3 times a week to reduce said weight gain! Even before my HRT I wasn't like Babs & let's face it she went to her GP for all the ailments - allergies, menopause, sleep - to be given inhalers. I would say pre diabetic from her family history is a high possibility.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Uuhhh…..hate to burst your bubble Babs but it IS possible for people to follow you on both FB AAAANNNND Insta. So you don’t actually have 200 000 different followers. Some will follow you on both. I know that’s a hard concept for you to get your head round, but if you sit quietly for an hour and really think about it I’m sure you’ll get there in the end. I believe in you.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
As if she thought about not sharing that they got the term date wrong. Not exactly overflowing with content ideas are you Babs?
I’m not sure she thinks about not sharing anything. She literally told her entire Insta following that she had a shit the other night. There is basically nothing she won’t tell everyone!

• Haha
  • Sick

Good Egg

VIP Member
Babs buys in one haul more clothes than I buy in 5
years.

Oh and talking of clothes her fucking birthday lists piss me off too. It’s my birthday this week, and my inlaws always very kindly get me one of those “one for all” store cards, they have done for years so I can get myself some new clothes.

Nope. I will be using every penny on it to get my 8 year old her school uniform, as I do every year (and before buying uniform for her, I used to spend them on my now adult child when he was still at school).

It’s a great help and it means that I don’t have to worry about school uniform costs, thankfully.

I’ve had to stop watching her so much because I just can’t stand everything she buys and all her holidays rubbed in my face all the time when I go without to make sure my children are sorted.

And the real shame is, I have a much better dress sense than Babs. When I can replace bits of clothing, I make sure I buy plain, classic styles
that don’t age or date rather than what ever other people are buying off asos. I still wear some clothes that I had when my 20 year old was a toddler and you’d never tell.
This is exactly what I do. My parents gift me £50 at Christmas and I use this to buy my son new school shoes in the Clarks sale.

She infuriates me. Under what context should you email [email protected]? When the babettes feel wobbly? Should you use this email if you are feeling on edge, to source advice? A counsellor? In a crisis??? Which one is it Babs? How should you use this email?

She is an arsehole. She shouldn’t be promoting anything to do with mental health. She has no clue. Remember she bullies and blocks those with actual mental health issues when they point out the obvious and how it affects them but fuck their mental health.... it’s ALL ABOUT BABS! 🙄

• Heart

Deedeedum

Can that Tiki bar fit anymore tat on it? Maybe it will just give up the ghost and gracefully collapse to the ground…

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I remember being a teenage girl. I remember being horrifically embarrassed by small things my parents did, like dance to music in shops whilst queuing, dropping me too close to the school gates, dressing in certain clothes etc.

I remember being bullied in school because my accent was different to everyone else's, I wore glasses and I didn't wear make up like the other girls.

BUT I was a teenager in the 90's. There was no social media, no mobile phones, no internet really to speak of (it wasn't in schools and nobody really had it at home). All of my bullying remains exactly where it should stay. In the past.

Erin and Ethan are in for an absolutely horrific time and worse still, it's on the internet FOREVER. Kids find one thing to bully them for and that is it for their whole secondary school life.

She needs to pack this in. Now.
I got stick from the other kids because my mum stopped to speak to me on the way to school and she was wearing a bike helmet!!!!! She used to cycle to work which was in the same direction as my school. I remember feeling mortified!!!! And this was also in the 90s. Children can be so cruel!! I can’t imagine what’s in store for the E’s. I dread to think!

• Sad
  • Haha

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Brace yourselves 🐄 🎒s, Birmingham REP are advertising for 9 to 12 year old for the production of Nativity.

I can just imagine her marching to the front of the queue with triple (no) threat demanding a part.

• Haha
  • Wow

lessthaninfluenced

I genuinely cannot even think about advent calendars in August and I say that as someone who loves Christmas (in its rightful season… the winter).

focusdochas

VIP Member
Let’s face it even if 10 people ahead of her in the queue bought the cup she would say she was first because no proof otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I’m not sure she thinks about not sharing anything. She literally told her entire Insta following that she had a shit the other night. There is basically nothing she won’t tell everyone!
Except where stepladder ste sleeps

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #120 - she slouches on a throne of lies

She is so full of shit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.
If she really has done today’s forgotten school story for content then I’m afraid I’m done. I cannot even hate watch any more.

• Haha