Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg cowbags. I've been here since the dlp meltdown bit don't recall ever seeing a pic of btec paul before. I wondered why you called him because Paul...I wonder no more. Optimum gave her the apprentice trainee didn't they šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her spending is relentless!

I doubt very much that she has any future financial planning in place, does she really think that she'll be able to continue with this farce for the next 5 years let alone long enough to pay off the mortgage or put the kids through uni.

I get that she "earns" it and she can spend it how she likes but it's the continuous flaunting her wealth and the lack of humility that's sickening.

And Emma before you think this comes from a place of jealousy my husband is in the top 5 % of uk earner. However the difference between you and I is that I don't flaunt it and my husband keeps 80 people employed (and has done all through covid without furlough) and doesn't sell his soul and his kids down the river.

ETA this was by no means a bragging post, I just believe that she convinces herself that people who don't agree and point out her flaws do it because they are somehow jealous of her lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is going to sound a bit stalkerish but it shows Babs up as the copy-cat she is: Her chum AP had the tippex nails first, then Babs went for the same colour. Then, AP went with bright pink and guess who has just got bright pink nails done!

ā€˜Nonā€™ of these instahuns have any originality, theyā€™re all the same, married, comfortably off financially, they resent their kids but the kids are their brand and the reason they gave up working for a living šŸ˜” I agree with what has been said above, surely these witches have had their time in the sun now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t follow many accounts on insta ( I donā€™t follow babs) but Iā€™ve not seen any of the others I follow eye duck themselves as much as flab bab. I believe she thinks sheā€™s beautiful, I believe that she loves herself so much that sheā€™s blind to herself. I had a ā€œfriendā€ who couldnā€™t pass a mirror without looking at herself . And babs is even worse than her!! I hate vanity , I hate selfishness, I hate ppl who have no sympathy or empathy for anyone. I hate narcissists full stop. Do her babettes follow her cos they wish they had what she had? Being able to buy a load of rubbish? I could buy a load of rubbish as my kids are grown and I have no mortgage but I remember the days very well when Twas hard to feed us. So no she can keep her dust collectors tyvm. And I also am very aware of how difficult it is atm , plus remembering the tough times makes me careful that I will be able to heat our home and feed ourselves. I value every little thing we have plus Iā€™m also very grateful. Gratitude and humility are qualities that lump will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had a very busy couple of days and it's taken me a while to catch up! Nothing to add that hasn't been said, but truly in disbelief over her CG closing ceremony "coverage". Not one pic or bit of footage of what was actually going on, just stories of her massive, gurning, makeup laden face. Remind us again how you're GREAT at your job, Emma.

Reactions: 19
Why? Why the faces?
Do Homesense and Costco just import this crap so that instagrammers like Babs and co buy it and feature it in a haul video? I donā€™t know anybody in real life who would fill their home with Halloween decor. I went to Homesense yesterday to have a mooch around the kitchen bits and although it was busy, no one was buying the Halloween stuff. Christmas, I get it, itā€™s a time when we invite others into our homes so we decorate for the season, but why are dicks like Babs trying to make Halloween into a season from August onwards rather than just an evening on 31st October for kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How childish are those kids taking a blanket for a short flight. Mine would be wired!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am at such a loss as to why she talks to the camera so close. And loving how she encourages her followers to send things to her.. then gets in such a spin when she canā€™t immediately go out and buy tat that she gets passive aggressive the next min ā€œDONā€™T SEND ME ANY MORE OK THANKS BYEā€. Its almost tempting me to spend my life savings clearing cosco out of the halloween disney set just so she has a meltdown about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today's vlog, I got to about 3 mins in. Only buying the couple of Rae Dunn things as has enough until she gets huge fomo from the Costco stuff - sad. More zebra pens when she can get to tesco. Why? How much writing does an 'online digital creator' do? šŸ¤” She has spending issues that need sorting otherwise her kids too will be expecting gratification through shopping. Love what you have, the family around you.

Reactions: 23
Sorry to be one of those parents but she should try having 3 kids! Guaranteed there is always 2 of them bickering/ganging up on the other one child šŸ™ˆ
People with more than 3 children, I salute you! āœŒ
Baffles me how she can't handle not only 2 children but children of their age - it's literally such an easy age where they sleep, are independent, the calm before the inevitable teenager storm!

Also, yay for thread title šŸ„³šŸ„³

If anyone needs me I'll be stuffing my face with a giant bag of lays in celebration of this occasion šŸ˜† I would buy fruit today being Wednesday, but we're off to the park today and I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much šŸ˜‚
I have 6 4of those within a 3 year age gap. She has no clue about mumming being a parent.
What her kids do is normal squabbling. Throw in disabilities and ASD then she can come back and tell me how hard she has it and how difficult her kids are to manage. The reason thereā€™s so much sibling rivalry is because she creates it.

just so you know I think all parents have it hard but most of us donā€™t turn it into content so we can be told how wonderful we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My daughter would be so upset if I posted a photo of her online asleep she actually has the same blanket and will take it on a short haul flight because sheā€™s always cold and will no doubt be festering in it for the whole holiday as she hates aircon lol not E fending just saying 11 years olds are sometimes a bit strange :LOL:

Reactions: 24
The way she flippantly boasts about needing to go to Costco to waste over Ā£100 on halloween guff is crass and Iā€™m getting sick to the back teeth of instagrammers stealth boasting what they shell out willy nilly on tut for really their own gratificationā€¦..especially given the current climate with cost of livingā€¦.they need calling out on it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s getting little or no work, her money wonā€™t last pissing time the way she spends it, unless she has a huge collab on the pipeline our babs will be broke in no time

Reactions: 19
Why is she making it sound like her kids canā€™t read ffs theyā€™re 9&11 not toddlers

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.