Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
braved the vlog - save yourselves some time as she will infuriate everyone with the amount of money she’s spent on halloween shite. She really, really pisses me off flaunting her apparent wealth when people are struggling 🤬
Oh and she tells you she’s off school shopping next week - it’s booked in her super busy schedule!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Going on about Halloween tit at Costco. Where are you going to put the Halloween Disney village Babs? Your hobbit house is full to burst

Reactions: 18
I've got friends who are so worried about the fuel increases and are now wondering how they will get through winter. Babs is just boasting about spending money on crap. She needs to be careful. I had a look at the Hinch thread and she is losing support rapidly with all her speading.

Reactions: 27
Wow, privileged to just be able to trot off tomorrow and spend over £100 on more tat. Less is more Babs, much less is more. Learn afew things from the arts & crafts account.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220810_080650.jpg

Talk about staged...she seriously needs treatment ...and 4 stories panicking that she can't get to Costco till tomorrow? Blaming the kids cos she has to be mums taxi for them so can't get to the mothership till tomorrow! Calm the duck down Bab...the Halloween village ain't going anywhere you're the only numpty in this financial crisis who can afford it. In fact they probably got it in specially with you in mind- you're their best customer. Best crack on with the extension so you can fill it with tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm off to Babs' hometown today that she loves so much and is so proud of, yet doesn't do anything to promote it just to promote herself

Reactions: 18
I can’t get why people like babs have this obsession with Disney , Halloween and decorating the house for all seasons .. it’s an American thing probably .. I know some people won’t agree with me , but I can’t see the purpose .. apart from content ..
it’s all fake have a nice day tat .. I hated Disneyland !!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where did the blanket come from on the aeroplane? That’s not standard issue Jet2 - did they take a snuggly blanket on holiday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She has serious problems, she really not happy Aless she’s spending money is she!!

The cost of fuel is defo hanging over a lot of our heads and she’s just spending money on rubbish! I don’t expect the channel to be doom and gloom but wish she would acknowledge what’s actually going on…. Even with some money saving days out ideas, feed the family for less ideas.
She spends half her days going from like likes of home bargains, Poundland ect…. She could point out some good offers on useful items!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t get why people like babs have this obsession with Disney , Halloween and decorating the house for all seasons .. it’s an American thing probably .. I know some people won’t agree with me , but I can’t see the purpose .. apart from content ..
it’s all fake have a nice day tat .. I hated Disneyland !!
I don't get it either and I love Disney...
But only the films and the theme parks 🤣🤣
You can keep your Disney Clothes, Tat, Stationary, Holiday Dec's, Bags, Mugs, Toys and all the other tit!

Reactions: 20
Her spending is so unrelatable. Have some humility you vulgar overgrown child.
I really don’t understand what the babbettes see in her
1) she’s a parent who doesn’t parent or even enjoy spending time with her own children. She spends an absolute fortune on herself but begrudges days out and experiences for the kids out of her own pocket.
2) she’s LIES about her size. She actively body shames the skinny, the fit, the young, the beautiful, she detests anyone who truly doesn’t consider their shape to be an issue especially if they are older cos she obsesses over hers.
3) she embarrasses her husband every day. She never shows him any respect, kindness or affection. She has probably weaponised sex for so long he’s not interested in her that way and her reaction to that is frustration and anger.
4) she rarely converses with the babettes in a true honest way. She lacks any basic empathy if any of them reach out.
5) she doesn’t promote small business, her home town and charities unless it’s bringing her money, accolades and acknowledgement.
6) she’s so basic, she is unable to follow her own path as she doesn’t have one. She has no hobbies, interests or talent. Being a fat overbearing eternal victim is her only go to for attention and engagement with strangers.
7) she is never accountable for her own actions. Her family have a lifetime of tip toeing around her and simply agreeing and going along with her plans whatever they are or they will suffer the consequences. Even when she makes a mistake it is not her fault and will not accept anyone calling her out on this cos it’s bullying. 🤷‍♀️
8) now I know every dog has its day but surely it’s time for the public to put this mongrel to sleep????

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think it's every occurred to me to worry what I look like asleep
But then I'm not an attention seeking bleep who puts pictures of myself asleep on the internet

Breaking news - mother snoozes with two children on an early flight

Happens every day and the only reason I would ever notice would be if they were pretending to be asleep and their husband was taking pictures

Is that not massively creepy and an invasion of privacy - taking a pic of your nearly teenage daughter asleep and sharing it with strangers on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m probably what most people would consider comfortably off, recently paid off our mortgage and have some savings….however we have chosen not to go away this year- we did a load of work on the interior of our house instead- and are watching the pennies because even though we are ok money wise it doesn’t mean we can spend money ‘Willy Nilly’ ( to quote my dear old dad!) with winter approaching and fuel bills set to rocket- it’s called forward planning!
I suspect Emma and Ste do have money put away. Emma is far too controlling not to and maybe she realises this gravy train will derail sometime! Hopefully soon!
But she really doesn’t have a clue does she! I mean no mention of the cost of living crisis or thinking perhaps she needs to rein in her bragging about multiple holidays etc Just doesn’t cross her mind. That tiki bar thing- hmmm where’s that Emma?- all this hot weather and not one mention of it! Just more disposable tat seen once then stored away?
Honestly Emma get a bleeping grip and get your head out of your arse and see what is going on in the real world for 5 mins!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here we go with the whole ‘ my kids bicker’ bullshit.
“One of my my kids shares my traits and one shares Steven’s” yes and we all know which is which don’t we, you grellow witch cos your favouritism towards Erin is so bloody obvious😡
Your kids don’t argue anymore than anyone else’s you just push this narrative for content purposes. Which is abysmal and shows what an utterly tit parent you are!
Todays monologue is how she’s basically a taxi service for her kids! Yeah? And? It’s called being a parent. You refuse to give your daughter any independence so there you go ferrying her around. You’ll probably still be doing it when she’s 18!

Sorry to be one of those parents but she should try having 3 kids! Guaranteed there is always 2 of them bickering/ganging up on the other one child 🙈
People with more than 3 children, I salute you! ✌
Baffles me how she can't handle not only 2 children but children of their age - it's literally such an easy age where they sleep, are independent, the calm before the inevitable teenager storm!

Also, yay for thread title 🥳🥳

If anyone needs me I'll be stuffing my face with a giant bag of lays in celebration of this occasion 😆 I would buy fruit today being Wednesday, but we're off to the park today and I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a strange statement...her and Pus seem to get on alright. The most dry , asexual description one could make of one's marriage🤷. Presumably if a couple didn't get on they wouldn't have got together in the first place?
Screenshot_20220810_090939_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.