Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she talks about moving the gusset of the cossie... she makes it sound like it was her idea... didn't one of her brummie mummy followers message her and recommend this move? She didn't create a new thing
Yes she was SHOOKETH. Now they’re thanking her for inventing it and she laps it up

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1484807Looks like tippex finger blobs have been replaced 😂
it looks like she decided her nails needed a refresh, left her tippex in erin's pencil case and instead reached into her vast organised and labelled stationary collection, grabbed a pink highlighter and used it to colour over the tippex. kinda like how, as a kid, me and my friends used to sit bored out of our minds in science lessons and colour our nails with gel pens. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does… does she even know there were athletes there last night?! Does she understand what the ceremony was for?!

I’ve never seen such self indulgent nonsense. Have some humility, woman!

P.S It wasn’t a bleeping concert and please don’t pretend you love Ozzy because I don’t think you could even name one of Birmingham’s rock clubs; anything you know from Ozzy Osborne is from the horrible reality tv show.
I'm now picturing babs in asylum in brum, nope my mind just won't expand that much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
little bit late catching up on the lanzagrotty vlog, but it was obviously a holiday babs truly enjoyed - the most enthusiastic way she could describe the location is "nice" - and even manages to use the term three times it's the same sentence! "it's a nice little beach, it's nice here..for a nice family holiday". high praise indeed, intermixed with complaints about the heat, the mugginess, her mistake in applying the "wrong" suncream - which is supposedly to blame for her greasy face, the forty-five minute walk to the hotel - which forced her to have to call a taxi because it's just "too far" for the toddlers her to walk - and repeatedly snapping at the boy. oh, and that forced fake "ha ha ha" when steve pretended to push her over the wall to meet her crabby, rocky fate was priceless! she was obviously fuming. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

oh, and excuse her hair. apparently, it's a mess because she "slept on it" - as presumably most people don't tend to sleep on their own hair every night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ the difference is that other people get up and have a shower, or at least drag a brush thru their hair. and as for this description, i'm not sure as to why she sounds surprised, given that it's an accurate description of the grellow one 99.9% of the time! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220809_194514.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.