Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness those nails are quite something, she looks like she's tippexed them šŸ˜‚ . I don't know who is doing her nails but they are a terrible beautician it looks like bad stick ons!
i love that babs has been totally trolled by erin, after asking her "tween" for fashion advice! she obviously assumes that all the kids are opting for white nails this summer and that she's proving she's such a "cool mom", when in reality, erin is sniggering at the fact that she looks like a kid who got bored at school and coloured her nails with a thick layer of tippex! well played, erin! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ¤£

and as for the beautician she pays to do her nails, i assume she found her on groupon and she's lacking in the relevant skills and training! as with her groupon therapist, babs will have been lured in by a bargain price, not realising that her prices are low because she's desperate for customers. nobody else would be racing to book a second appointment when they realise they've paid someone to crudely paint their nails to imitate cheap Claireā€™s stick-ons! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
I'm surprised Babs has shared that photo of Kylie and Jason, it goes against her narrative there are no women over 40 represented on tv šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Babs has probably forgotten she ever said it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I question my own grammar when she gets bought and brought wrong every time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like the white nail look on people with beautiful skin and nails that can pull it off. On Babs, no. Itā€™ll be dirty - one pack of cheesy wotsits or a Chinese takeaway, or a few fags if itā€™s true she smokes - and theyā€™ll be all gross and grey or yellow. Like the rest of her I guess! šŸ¤®
especially when babs' has such a yellow/beige complexion! whacking pure white nails on her trotters is only going to highlight how yellow her skin is and - as you say - they will be grubby and yellowing by the end of the day! not to mention that she likely has a thick layer of dirt wedged behind her grimy fingernails. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's hot?? Well thanks for the memo I'll be sure to get out my manky costume to take photos in and grab as many ice lol's as I can because it's 'ot! In fact it's so 'ot it's like stepping off a plane šŸ„µ
what's with all the sarcasm and trolling on such an 'ot day? PACK IT IN! IT'S 'OT!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no ā€¦ weā€™ll never hear the end of this. It might replace Colin and the foot fetish.

She really must be starved of attention if sheā€™s so taken aback by this comment.

Btw Babs your matron chest is not desirable but some men will comment on any cleavage they see.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How can she or those around her not see how unwell looking she is these days when bare-faced?

Screenshot_20220711-193415_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My god cowbags, it's so ot I've been shoving Mr Freeze down me Primarni sundress into me big black pants all day, I'm still damn ot. No other options... Need to fan me foof bab šŸ„µ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no ā€¦ weā€™ll never hear the end of this. It might replace Colin and the foot fetish.

She really must be starved of attention if sheā€™s so taken aback by this comment.

Btw Babs your matron chest is not desirable but some men will comment on any cleavage they see.
Why on earth is she encouraging sexist comments ??? Surely that goes against her gender neutral and pseudo ideals of smash the patriarchy or does it give her some kind of kick that at least a couple of members of the opposite sex are paying her attention - Colin And the perv who thinks her boobs are tip top - wouldnā€™t it be funny if they all started spamming her account seeingā€™s as sheā€™s reposting them - one way to grow your following !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's going to spend the whole summer thrusting baggy and saggy in our faces. Great stuff :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh dear, oh dear. Clearly loving the fact that a random sent 100ā€™s of woman the same sleazy message and she was one of those woman. Now, doesnā€™t that go completely against her hatred of anything derogatory said about a womanā€™s body?
When she gets one of these messages, she acts like a teenager who got a Valentine card off a secret admirer, which was actually sent by their parents. Boasting but actually looking like a complete loser

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she repost these comments as if they are personal to her and she is the only one that gets them? Sorry to say, Babs, these actually targeted messages- Iā€™ve had similar and I donā€™t even have any photos of me on my Ig šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Clearly she gets a kick out of it. Just shows how she is so attention hungry , no doubt making up for the lack of it in her real world.

Look at her face when she says about that message. She clearly gets zero attention from Ste or other men. Also she doesnā€™t respect Ste or her kids because anyone else wouldnā€™t repost to thousands of followers. She does it cos it makes her feel good.
For Christ sake put the mammeries away

How can she or those around her not see how unwell looking she is these days when bare-faced?

View attachment 1409334
Has she always had a fivehead?

Why on earth is she encouraging sexist comments ??? Surely that goes against her gender neutral and pseudo ideals of smash the patriarchy or does it give her some kind of kick that at least a couple of members of the opposite sex are paying her attention - Colin And the perv who thinks her boobs are tip top - wouldnā€™t it be funny if they all started spamming her account seeingā€™s as sheā€™s reposting them - one way to grow your following !!!
What amazes me is the ā€œget a blog they said it will be fun they saidā€¦.ā€ tit. Bab any woman with an public social media platform gets these kind of comments itā€™s nothing to do with blogging you absolute melt.

fgs we had some photos put on our trust social media pages and the comments were coming thick and fast over some of the women and their looks (some are stunners not me Iā€™m average) but this wasnā€™t even us inviting attention

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to know her opinion should E start getting DM's perving over her. Would she think it was larks then? She's a bleeping despicable mother šŸ˜ .

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.