Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just called my mum to tell her it's hot 🙄🤦‍♀️ incase she hadn't noticed!

It's hot?? Well thanks for the memo I'll be sure to get out my manky costume to take photos in and grab as many ice lol's as I can because it's 'ot! In fact it's so 'ot it's like stepping off a plane 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ah, the ever predictable tip top/ice pop content again - this time rehashed into a reel. bore off, babs.

she claimed she was not going to do a poll, because she didn't want people to vote for options which do not agree with her, yet a few hours later the poll is shared in her stories, because she just can't resist such an opportunity to increase engagement, and wants an excuse to rant and gurn aggressively in her stories. literally who the duck cares what other people call an ice pop?! tip top, ice pole, freeze pop, mister freeze - it's not as though there is any confusion over any of those terms - except potentially "zooper dooper", as if someone asked me for one of those, i would look at them totally clueless!

ultimately, the fact that babs rehashed this dicussion at least one a year just highlights how dull and meaningless her life is. just wait, and babs will be announcing that "tip top" is a BRUMMY phrase, or one that she invented. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and that photo she shared, it's very obvious that "top top" was the brand name - as it very clearly specifies that the box contains "freeze pops". i'm not debating the fact that she - and others - refer to them as "tip tops", but it's like how people use "nutella" to refer to chocolate spread in general, or refer to generic supermarket brand two finger chocolate coated biscuits as "kit kats". she's using. a brand name it refer to freezer pops/ice pops generally, regardless of their specific brand - which isn't an issue, but it doesn't change the fact that she's focused an entire day of "werk" into making a huge drama out of ice lollies. move on, babs.

IMG_20220711_155008.jpg

Reactions: 16
I want to vote against her so badly but I won’t give her the engagement but for the record it is an ice pop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She obvs hasn’t seen the tiktok going round where ice poles are being snapped in half instead of cutting the top bit off………I await my tingo 🙄

Reactions: 19
Wow. A reel on her grid and - at 4:10pm - 12 stories about ice poles. She is taking this one to the extreme of boring, rehashed, ridiculously crap content!🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised Babs has shared that photo of Kylie and Jason, it goes against her narrative there are no women over 40 represented on tv 😂😂 Babs has probably forgotten she ever said it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She obvs hasn’t seen the tiktok going round where ice poles are being snapped in half instead of cutting the top bit off………I await my tingo 🙄
She can’t do that as Taming Twins shared recently, so as a friend she’d need to share that post surely…

… but supporting a friend with more followers (and actual content) - not Babs’ style. Women supporting women and all that …

Reactions: 21
She can’t do that as Taming Twins shared recently, so as a friend she’d need to share that post surely…

… but supporting a friend with more followers (and actual content) - not Babs’ style. Women supporting women and all that …
Women supporting women only applies in the instahun world if you can gain from it. It's such a toxic "career path" for most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate to Babefend, but in the reel it is an Ice Lolly she grabs, a Tiptop is the frozen ice in a plastic tube Mr Freezy type thing 🤦‍♀️
I hate that she calls ice lollies an ice lol 🤣not everything needs shortening! 🤣

• Haha
Channelling her inner Trunchbull this morning with her I’m right your wrong debating skills 🙄
since babs is all about taking full credit for quotes that don't belong to her! and honestly, the rage in her face almost perfectly matched the aggression in the original trunchbull image!

i'm really hoping the effort i put into this will be rewarded by babs printing out and framing it the desk in her tip-for-tat up in top top, to remind her that she is always right and never wrong, and that anyone who is dares to disagree absolutely deserves to should be flung over the fence by their pigtails subjected to her block/delete boundaries!

8-286.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Emma you absolute muppet, that message isn’t personal to you. That person has probably sent it to hundreds of people in the hope some people are interested for whatever reason. Just ignore it rather than posting on your stories so your moron fans can continue to tell you you’re perfect and couldn’t possibly need to change your lifestyle and do any exercise and not eat tit. Have a day off
C56AB8E9-041E-490C-848B-EFA5F6F0CABC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma you absolute muppet, that message isn’t personal to you. That person has probably sent it to hundreds of people in the hope some people are interested for whatever reason. Just ignore it rather than posting on your stories so your moron fans can continue to tell you you’re perfect and couldn’t possibly need to change your lifestyle and do any exercise and not eat tit. Have a day off View attachment 1408952
I think she should seriously think about taking some of the offers about exercise it will make her feel 1000% better, and is it this week or next she see's her doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just heard my husband ask my son if he wants an Ice-Pop.. I've alway called them Tip Tops and we've married a very long time .

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma you absolute muppet, that message isn’t personal to you. That person has probably sent it to hundreds of people in the hope some people are interested for whatever reason.
Awww you mean the FBI haven’t been trying to contact me about a money transfer and my Nigerian uncle hasn’t died? 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘This is written very friendly’ - what kind of English is that? and as you said too stupid to even realise that these messages get sent to everyone with a mum in their username or probably indeed anyone female 🙈 so gullible !!

Reactions: 25
It's still hot....

Women supporting women only applies in the instahun world if you can gain from it. It's such a toxic "career path" for most of them.
She hates men and women equally. According to the way margot looks recently, she hates animals too.

Awww you mean the FBI haven’t been trying to contact me about a money transfer and my Nigerian uncle hasn’t died? 😭 😂
Oh my god, sis? You got this message too? It's truly heartwarming to know dad fathered so many wonderful people. No wonder we both dislike babs, were kin!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma should accept someone offering to improve her fitness, wellness & weightloss. They've got their work cut out with Babs🤣

Screenshot_20220711_181145_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ironic that the biggest fanny on IG has been offered surgery ...I leave you to come to your own conclusions!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.