Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it be Nelly Hot in Here or Jason Derulo “it’s too hot to sleep”
Place your bets now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s Monday morning, does anyone give a toss/have time to worry about what a ice lolly is called! She’s really scrapping the barrel of content now if that’s all she’s come up with to post about this Monday morning!!

Reactions: 24
Her life really must be mundane and boring if all she's got to go on about is bloody Tip Tops, or whatever you call them. Does it matter? She will start on the cob, bap, roll debate next.

Reactions: 15
She’s so aggressive in her responses though. ‘You’re wrong’ ‘Because it is’ ‘this is Birmingham’ why even bring it up if you’re just going to tell everyone they’re wrong?!

Reactions: 26
Does it really matter what people call them ice pops, tip tops, but typical babs its her option or no ones opition. She has to be right about everything and she won't do a poll about it because she knows she will be wrong. It must be a nightmare living in her house babs always getting her way.
Also if she is going to have a Sunday off don't film stuff for Monday spend time with your family instead that's the whole point of having the day off

Reactions: 18
How many times do we need the ‘it’s called a tip top’ discussion 😴. I’m sure she’s already done this on stories a few weeks ago. How she can call herself a ‘digital creator’ is beyond me.

Reactions: 20
Why does she care what people call ice pops? She's so aggressive and boring. Most people are getting up on a Monday for work and this lump is banging on that she is right because it is a 'tip top', which isn't that also what she calls the tip, at the top of the tiny house?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she care what people call ice pops? She's so aggressive and boring. Most people are getting up on a Monday for work and this lump is banging on that she is right because it is a 'tip top', which isn't that also what she calls the tip, at the top of the tiny house?
One of the things that I love about the UK is the use of language. Regionally we have different names for loads of products, different swear words, different greetings, different descriptions, different accents and dialects etc etc It is fascinating but Babs just brings it down to 'i am right and you are all wrong'. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Channelling her inner Trunchbull this morning with her I’m right your wrong debating skills 🙄

• Haha
Imagine being “off” werk on a Sunday and planning riveting content for Monday &7am🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄it’s laughable if it wasn’t such an awful existence. Does she not look at successful influencers and see how well they are doing and question herself where she’s going wrong? Ooops silly me our babba knob is never wrong

Reactions: 17
Just catching up, been on holiday and off social media. You know spending time with my children and partner.

The whole tiki bar / yr7 party....Wouldn't it have been nice for Babs to say 'oh we've got a tiki bar you can borrow for the party I'll stock it with plastic cups, plenty of juice and pop and they can do mocktails' No, no, no the bar is for her and puss to prance about the garden in their swimwear NOT for children who might actually get some fun from it.
My garden is a similar size, maybe wider, there's no way a bar of any kind would make a good use of space!

Just catching up, been on holiday and off social media. You know spending time with my children and partner.

The whole tiki bar / yr7 party....Wouldn't it have been nice for Babs to say 'oh we've got a tiki bar you can borrow for the party I'll stock it with plastic cups, plenty of juice and pop and they can do mocktails' No, no, no the bar is for her and puss to prance about the garden in their swimwear NOT for children who might actually get some fun from it.
My garden is a similar size, maybe wider, there's no way a bar of any kind would make a good use of space!
Completely agree. Or offer to help out. Or donate goody bags. She has the cash and time. Selfish lump.

Reactions: 20
I'm glad she's acknowledged me asking why there was no YouTube upload on Sat - Hi 👋 Emma!
Tingo 🎉 to me!!!
But I'm sorry, your excuse is a tit one! You were not TOO BUSY! You were licking your wounds following The Range debacle. You spent all your time crying troll and blocking people on SM. Thats why there was not enough time to film a video, which is apparently YOUR JOB!!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Goodness those nails are quite something, she looks like she's tippexed them 😂 . I don't know who is doing her nails but they are a terrible beautician it looks like bad stick ons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.