Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do we think we will see this Tiki Bar over the course of the summer?
Now that she can write it off as a works expense I think maybe 3 or 4 times max!

Reactions: 20
How many times do we think we will see this Tiki Bar over the course of the summer?
Now that she can write it off as a works expense I think maybe 3 or 4 times max!
Twice more max then once this mini heatwave is over she will forget to take it inside, or more likely won't be bothered, and the wind and rain will return and it'll end up in next doors garden 🤣

Reactions: 19
I just can’t get my head round it - getting all that set up, changing out of clothes into those stupid get ups, posing for a few photos and videos then going back indoors, putting a dress back on and forgetting about it. And this is “work”. This means she can claim the cost of it all back. It’s absolutely bloody ridiculous.
I mean, if I told him it’d earn us a few grand then Mr BonBon would probably get involved (can’t imagine him in a Hawaiian shirt if I’m honest but he might if we were getting a holiday out of it 🤣) but he’d think I was absolutely mental and ridiculous for sure!

Reactions: 24
I think the bit that sticks in my craw most is the claim that it’s “our life”. Babs, wet flannel Ste goes along with whatever you say, no element is “our life”. So sad

Reactions: 26
Hmmm perhaps school mum Mel chooses to spend her money on meaningful things to give her children and her friends enjoyment rather than £200 on a pile of Tiki tat but don’t worry Babs, I’m sure she appreciates the squash and cakes! 🙄

So School Mum Mel has put on the Yr 6 party and sounds like she's done a fab job!
And here's Babs the twit bigging herself up AGAIN saying SHE'S SO GLAD SHE TOOK THE CAKES AND POP 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬 Bore the duck off Emma! God forbid you actually chipped in when you're probably the wealthiest parent in that class 🤬🤬

All that effort just for likes and comments . It’s a lovely evening so why isn’t still in her garden. Guarantee the only reason she bought that landfill plastic shite was for the gram! All on expenses too I bet. Such a sad little life trying to look good for strangers yet the people who live her with don’t get a look in.

School mum Mel sounds like her priorities are for her kids, bet Babs isn't in her usual whatsapp group! A whole class party can be done on a budget, something Babs could learn about, rather than dicking around on socials looking like a bleeping squish mallow!

Reactions: 22
How and WHY..... is she in bed at 9.30 on a summer evening????
We've had a family bbq, I've just finished clearing up and my 8yr old is still kicking a football around in the garden with the dog lol

I just don't understand, she should be in her takki sorry tikki bar sipping evening drinks 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is potentially a cynical thought but could Triple Threat have only been invited out of principle as it appears to have been a whole class party?
I'm trying to work out what this school mum is doing conversing with Babs given she appears to be a present and involved parent.

Reactions: 15
They're in bed at 9.30 on a Saturday night 🙄 I literally do not know ANY adults as dull and as boring as this pair of twats!

Reactions: 25
OMG! How tacky is that? They are a pair of absolute twats! I wonder what the neighbours think of them? Can't wait to see the state of that when wind and rain has got to it!!
It’s the swimsuit and shitwaters for me, no fucker would be seen dead in that combo

i'm actually surprised that she didn't simply state her chub rub shorts were a size 18! according to this sizing chart, i can't remember her height - but i'm pretty sure she falls into the middle category - she's a minimum size 20 with the potential of being anywhere up to a size 26. regardless, it's pretty clear that she's #NOTasize18 🤥

View attachment 1404097
I’m 5’10.5 and wear an F And I’ve seen babs in the wild she’s a good 3 if not more inches shorter than me so yeah she’s not an 18

i'm definitely gonna take a tingo on her stealing the kids' flower garlands from the disney carnival parade to hang all over the bar. the hawaian shirts i didn't predict - but the entire set up is predictably tacky. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and why was she making a huge deal about that tiki bar sign, as though she had ordered one that was three sizes too big? it looks as though it's the perfect size to hang across the front of the bar. she makes such a huge, unnecessary drama about everything solely for content. it's truly pathetic.

and i swear her neighbours must absolutely detest her. because it's not as though she's demanded steve construct a tiki bar and continued with her day - she'll be out, taken a few photos and sat out in the sunshine enjoying a drink while her kids play outside. she will have been in the garden shrieking orders and aggressively ordering steve around to pose gormlessly for photos, absolutely drunk off her tits on pimms and malibu, and parading around in her swimming costume. i bet they rue the day the conways moved in, and tarnished their street! 🤣
Honestly I’m surprised they haven’t started a petition for the neighbourhood watch it residents association to have a word. They’re proper curtain twitcher on her road.
Tbh it won’t be long until they’re on here after this ficking tit show never mind the extension

Last edited:
Wtf am i watching. This is like grown adults playing at being children. Except they have kids,but kids are not involved. Just adults playing pretend holidays with a tacky homemade bar. Im so confused who this is meant to impress

Also is it just me or does she seem permanently a bit drunk?? Even in the morning. Or perhaps its - ahem - medication

Reactions: 21
Just weird. Best thing about these kind of evenings is being in the garden with the kids til it’s dark and having a drink, marshmallows etc. Why do they never seem to do anything with other adults either??

Who took the awful photo of the tiki bar? surely not Erin??? I can’t imagine saying to my kid (not that I have one haha) oh take a pic of me and your dad in our swim stuff / Hawaiian getup so I can post it online for my fans. She’s got no leg to stand on if Erin ever wants to share pics of her in swimwear etc and she isn’t comfortable with the idea.

Also is it just me or does she seem permanently a bit drunk?? Even in the morning. Or perhaps its - ahem - medication
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’m convinced she’s medicated - she’s so slurry in the mornings & 1 tin of cocktail seems to send her over the edge. Plus the early bedtimes are just bizarre- most of us don’t sit down to watch a bit of tv till 8-9 ish , later on these light evenings 🤷‍♀️
Could be a long standing addiction to pain killers from the original back injury , maybe combined with some kind of tranq.

Yeah I’m convinced she’s medicated - she’s so slurry in the mornings & 1 tin of cocktail seems to send her over the edge. Plus the early bedtimes are just bizarre- most of us don’t sit down to watch a bit of tv till 8-9 ish , later on these light evenings 🤷‍♀️
Could be a long standing addiction to pain killers from the original back injury , maybe combined with some kind of tranq.
[/QUOTE]
I've said for months that the early nights, early mornings and slurring of her words are caused by her being on meds! Absolutely 100% take my word for it! Its my job.

Reactions: 26
We’ve just watched the live stream from Disney Paris of the press event/opening ceremony of the new Avengers campus - because we actually genuinely love going there and are looking forward to seeing the new bit whenever we may go back. My kids are interested and enjoyed seeing it. “Huge Disney fan” that Babs it and she didn’t even mention it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Blimey... hilarious -Bab is in bed before her 11 year old who's been out partying 🤣🤣. Won't be long before E starts coming home as Bab rises from her pit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.