Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is C then it’s a great way for her to say everything she really wants to say about her sister under the pretence of “helping” her out the “trolls”! Win win for C 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
coming soon! "Emma Conwy Investigates" - a new tv show "inspired" by Stacey Dooley! 👌🏻🤣

obviously when proposing this knock-off cutting edge new show featuring kween babs in the starring role, this babette has overlooked the fact that Stacey's success is due to her ability to have respectful, balanced discussions with other people, listening to their opinions, taking their views on board and tolerating the spotlight being on the people she's interviewing without making it all about her. they have also failed to consider babs' "sensitivity" which renders her "feeling wobbly" if she attempts to read the news, let alone capable of addressing big real-world issues - murder? abortion? suicide? SA? - she would vaguely refer to them "sad times" or "the thing that shall not be named", and then swiftly change the subject to favourite crisps or mickey ears, to help her feel "sparkly" after having to mention such a hard-hitting "grown-up" issue. 🤦🏻‍♀️

hell, she only shared that recent post because she assumed that everyone would agree with her and fully support her, commending her on her bravery in attempting to "smash the patriarchy" - thus she was left severely rattled when it totally backfired, and people started sharing their own opposing opinions on platforms she has no control over, thus couldn't enforce her usual block/delete tactics. it's not as though she can impose her block and delete boundaries upon real people in real life - and it would hardly be professional for her to refuse to interview any man ever, based solely on gender - so instead, she'd behave like an absolutey toddler, stick her fingers in her ears, sing "lalala" and claim that as she can't hear what people are saying, their opinions don't exist, before stomping off the the bathroom and the crew "roleing" their eyes as they are forced to go lie on top of her in the shower to calm her down. 🙄🙄

ultimately, the series would be a hilarious flop, as babs is only interested in investigating the contents of the shelves in tat stores, and the sugary snacks on offer in her kitchen cupboards, thus she would only be trusted to talk to women whose opinions perfectly match her own, to avoid tantrums, meltdowns and sulking whenever someone dared disagree! it would basically be a show where babs travelled around the UK meeting up with loyal babettes, and discussing how brilliant she is, how adored, how she inspires them with her rEaLiStiC size 18 try-ons and gives them the confidence to wear hearts-shaped sunnies and flaunt their gunts, how she is their kween and how much they love her HARD. essentially a show about narcissism, investigated by the narcissist herself - which would certainly give the show an interesting perspective!

that said, i would love Stacey Dooley to approach babs, and ask her to partipate in a documentary investigating the way influenza willingly exploit their kids, plaster their personal details all over SM, place their safety at risk and fail to protect them when their photos are being circulated on pron sites, and exploring then impact that has on their lives, and their relationships with their parents as they grow up. obvs if she simply mentioned how successful babs was in her "career" babs would be so busy basking in the attention from a true celeb, dreaming of the resulting fame and adoration, and seeing dollar signs flash before her eyes that she wouldn't even stop to consider what the documentary was about - she'd be so manic with excited, there would be tears and she would have signed the contract without a second thought, her name surrounded by doodled hearts, before realising that she was going to be posed with a load of tough questions and featuring in a documentary which highlights her blatant favouritism, the damage she's doing to her children, thus - by default - her total failure at being a "great mum". "wobbly" won't even begin to describe how she's feeling! 🤣

Screenshot_20220707_214911.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh god these last 10 pages of the last 2 threads are absolute gold! The fk ups are coming thick and fast. I just love these laugh out loud, bonding days 🤣🤣🤣

#hitothespy 👋🕵️‍♀️

Welcome newbies. Once I found tattle, I saw the light. You will too ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can only assume the point of an infiltrator is to change our minds about Babs. You’d have to give me amnesia and her entire existence scrubbed from the internet for me to change my mind.

I don’t like the argument of us being anonymous or wouldn’t say this stuff to her face. I’d happily call her out constructively on my real account but she doesn’t allow freedom of speech so what’s the point?

Wonder if she’ll one day realise that her echo chamber of Babettes was her undoing to never bettering herself.

I can only assume the point of an infiltrator is to change our minds about Babs. You’d have to give me amnesia and her entire existence scrubbed from the internet for me to change my mind.

I don’t like the argument of us being anonymous or wouldn’t say this stuff to her face. I’d happily call her out constructively on my real account but she doesn’t allow freedom of speech so what’s the point?

Wonder if she’ll one day realise that her echo chamber of Babettes was her undoing to never bettering herself.
Totally agree. I would have no problem at all telling her to her face exactly how I feel about the way she exploits her children and ill parent. The same as she posted for sympathy when her Nan died. Shame she didn't visit her more regularly when she was alive! 😡

• Heart

That’s so true. A lot of us have actually asked her a question directly, using real accounts and she just blocks and deletes. There is no attempt to hide. She is the one sending people here.

Reactions: 29
I can't remember anyone popping in to defend Babs or say anything nice about her ( for a long time) so I'm definitely calling bullshit on there being an infiltrator who's on here .

& Besides , she hasn't even got a rave thread 🤣

• Haha
She blocked me for asking for a photo of her standing up in those jeans because she only posted a pic of herself sitting in them. Don't think that was trolling...just a request to see the fit around the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god these last 10 pages of the last 2 threads are absolute gold! The fk ups are coming thick and fast. I just love these laugh out loud, bonding days 🤣🤣🤣

#hitothespy 👋🕵️‍♀️

Welcome newbies. Once I found tattle, I saw the light. You will too ♥
#hitothespy 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
coming soon! "Emma Conwy Investigates" - a new tv show "inspired" by Stacey Dooley! 👌🏻🤣

obviously when proposing this knock-off cutting edge new show featuring kween babs in the starring role, this babette has overlooked the fact that Stacey's success is due to her ability to have respectful, balanced discussions with other people, listening to their opinions, taking their views on board and tolerating the spotlight being on the people she's interviewing without making it all about her. they have also failed to consider babs' "sensitivity" which renders her "feeling wobbly" if she attempts to read the news, let alone capable of addressing big real-world issues - murder? abortion? suicide? SA? - she would vaguely refer to them "sad times" or "the thing that shall not be named", and then swiftly change the subject to favourite crisps or mickey ears, to help her feel "sparkly" after having to mention such a hard-hitting "grown-up" issue. 🤦🏻‍♀️

hell, she only shared that recent post because she assumed that everyone would agree with her and fully support her, commending her on her bravery in attempting to "smash the patriarchy" - thus she was left severely rattled when it totally backfired, and people started sharing their own opposing opinions on platforms she has no control over, thus couldn't enforce her usual block/delete tactics. it's not as though she can impose her block and delete boundaries upon real people in real life - and it would hardly be professional for her to refuse to interview any man ever, based solely on gender - so instead, she'd behave like an absolutey toddler, stick her fingers in her ears, sing "lalala" and claim that as she can't hear what people are saying, their opinions don't exist, before stomping off the the bathroom and the crew "roleing" their eyes as they are forced to go lie on top of her in the shower to calm her down. 🙄🙄

ultimately, the series would be a hilarious flop, as babs is only interested in investigating the contents of the shelves in tat stores, and the sugary snacks on offer in her kitchen cupboards, thus she would only be trusted to talk to women whose opinions perfectly match her own, to avoid tantrums, meltdowns and sulking whenever someone dared disagree! it would basically be a show where babs travelled around the UK meeting up with loyal babettes, and discussing how brilliant she is, how adored, how she inspires them with her rEaLiStiC size 18 try-ons and gives them the confidence to wear hearts-shaped sunnies and flaunt their gunts, how she is their kween and how much they love her HARD. essentially a show about narcissism, investigated by the narcissist herself - which would certainly give the show an interesting perspective!

that said, i would love Stacey Dooley to approach babs, and ask her to partipate in a documentary investigating the way influenza willingly exploit their kids, plaster their personal details all over SM, place their safety at risk and fail to protect them when their photos are being circulated on pron sites, and exploring then impact that has on their lives, and their relationships with their parents as they grow up. obvs if she simply mentioned how successful babs was in her "career" babs would be so busy basking in the attention from a true celeb, dreaming of the resulting fame and adoration, and seeing dollar signs flash before her eyes that she wouldn't even stop to consider what the documentary was about - she'd be so manic with excited, there would be tears and she would have signed the contract without a second thought, her name surrounded by doodled hearts, before realising that she was going to be posed with a load of tough questions and featuring in a documentary which highlights her blatant favouritism, the damage she's doing to her children, thus - by default - her total failure at being a "great mum". "wobbly" won't even begin to describe how she's feeling! 🤣

View attachment 1400519
Am picturing like challenge Annika but Babs walking around and getting out of breath! Don’t think she would be as body confident if she couldn’t control all of the filming angles!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just when I thought she couldn't be more boring...she excels herself. She is literally posting every brain fart she has ,! Bab...you ain't gonna retain any new followers the way you're carrying on.

Reactions: 23
ofc erin will always remember what happened! her trial day at secondary school, forever tarnished by her mother's narcissism and need to make everything about her, making a name for herself amongst all her future classmates and providing them with endless bullying fodder! i doubt was even included in the long list of emotions poor erin experienced. 😔

as for steve, i'm sure there will soon be a post dedicated to his endless encouragement and support for her "career". how he was casually scrolling the BBC news app early yesterday morning innocently searching for the latest football results - as we all know babs' avoids the news because it's all too much for her sensitive soul to cope with - saw her face and SCREAMED! how he was so proud he quickly pulled on his cheerleading skirt, grabbed his pompoms and begin a chant, including such steve-esque phrases as "you GO, girl" and "SLAY kween!" and then dashed to his laptop to create her an excel certificate. such was his pride that he then printed out a copy of the article complete with his adored wife's puffer-fish pout, hand-crafted a frame out of a cereal box and raided the kids' craft supplies to adorn it with glitter glue to hang proudly in his shed! 👌🏻

View attachment 1399881
She'd probably be prouder if her mum decided to start taking care of herself and getting healthy instead of attention seeking online and trying to discourage other people from looking after their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This tiki bar is going to be a flop by the time it's done it will be autumn, I'm sure she buys these things on purpose or she is just thick and can't measure anything. I'm bored of yhe tiki bar already and its not even done.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s the very epitome of that “everything is content” song over all the reels at the minute. Doesn’t matter how boring it is, she’ll tell us about it.

She'd probably be prouder if her mum decided to start taking care of herself and getting healthy instead of attention seeking online and trying to discourage other people from looking after their health.
Yes, she doesn’t need to diet and loose weight if this is problematic for her.
But she should try and stop gaining further weight. She has had back problems in the past and there is a higher risk of this happening again with excess weight.

What’s the point of the tiki bar? Like I know we’ll get a grid post of Stephen and Babs doing a cheers with stupid hats on and cocktails but then what?

They won’t sit there, drink and have a conversation. They will go back inside and wrap themselves in dirty blankets and watch tv. Then the tiki bar will be relocated to the “Up Up Graveyard” to store plastic boxes and collect dust.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did notice that none of her Instagram best bubs shared her posts about The Range.

Yes I noticed! You'd think that they would especially Jocelyn,Beth ,AP & TT. So although her pals may have shown support on the grid post none of them shared to their stories. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.