Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need more swimming costumes/bikinis?! I swear she already has loads🙄🙄 I own precisely 1 swimming costume and it’s the only one I’ve had for about 7 years🤣🤣🤣 I know lots of people like to have a range of swimwear but she literally only uses it on holiday - they never go swimming on the weekend or to the beach in this country. (Yes, yes I know Emma, Birmingham is the furthest place away from any beach in the UK but her and Steven both drive so I’ve never seen the issue) The only reason I can think of is that the swimwear she currently owns no longer fits over her #notasize18 arse🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she need more swimming costumes/bikinis?! I swear she already has loads🙄🙄 I own precisely 1 swimming costume and it’s the only one I’ve had for about 7 years🤣🤣🤣 I know lots of people like to have a range of swimwear but she literally only uses it on holiday - they never go swimming on the weekend or to the beach in this country. (Yes, yes I know Emma, Birmingham is the furthest place away from any beach in the UK but her and Steven both drive so I’ve never seen the issue) The only reason I can think of is that the swimwear she currently owns no longer fits over her #notasize18 arse🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Just came on here to say exactly the same thing. She's had pictures taken in loads of different costumes over the years, why on earth does she need more? I have two but only for holidays when we swim every day plus she's already been on her big Florida holiday this year.

Why, why, why does she always do that ridiculous dance of clicking her fingers whilst walking backwards then shake her ample tits? She has zero rhythm, zero moves! It's not even funny any more. My toes curl and my arse inverts! Jeeez!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
coming soon! "Emma Conwy Investigates" - a new tv show "inspired" by Stacey Dooley! 👌🏻🤣

obviously when proposing this knock-off cutting edge new show featuring kween babs in the starring role, this babette has overlooked the fact that Stacey's success is due to her ability to have respectful, balanced discussions with other people, listening to their opinions, taking their views on board and tolerating the spotlight being on the people she's interviewing without making it all about her. they have also failed to consider babs' "sensitivity" which renders her "feeling wobbly" if she attempts to read the news, let alone capable of addressing big real-world issues - murder? abortion? suicide? SA? - she would vaguely refer to them "sad times" or "the thing that shall not be named", and then swiftly change the subject to favourite crisps or mickey ears, to help her feel "sparkly" after having to mention such a hard-hitting "grown-up" issue. 🤦🏻‍♀️

hell, she only shared that recent post because she assumed that everyone would agree with her and fully support her, commending her on her bravery in attempting to "smash the patriarchy" - thus she was left severely rattled when it totally backfired, and people started sharing their own opposing opinions on platforms she has no control over, thus couldn't enforce her usual block/delete tactics. it's not as though she can impose her block and delete boundaries upon real people in real ml - so instead, she'd behave like an absolutey toddler, stick her fingers in her ears, sing "lalala" and claim that as she can't hear what people are saying, their opinions don't exist, before stomping off the the bathroom and the crew "roleing" their eyes as they are forced to go lie on top of her in the shower to calm her down. 🙄🙄

ultimately, the series would be a hilarious flop, as babs is only interested in investigating the contents of the shelves in tat stores, and the sugary snacks on offer in her kitchen cupboards, thus she would only be trusted to talk to women whose opinions perfectly match her own, to avoid tantrums, meltdowns and sulking whenever someone dared disagree! it would basically be a show where babs travelled around the UK meeting up with loyal babettes, and discussing how brilliant she is, how adored, how she inspires them with her rEaLiStiC size 18 try-ons and gives them the confidence to wear hearts-shaped sunnies and flaunt their gunts, how she is their kween and how much they love her HARD. essentially a show about narcissism, investigated by the narcissist herself - which would certainly give the show an interesting perspective!

that said, i would love Stacey Dooley to approach babs, and ask her to partipate in a documentary investigating the way influenza willingly exploit their kids, plaster their personal details all over SM, place their safety at risk and fail to protect them when their photos are being circulated on pron sites, and exploring then impact that has on their lives, and their relationships with their parents as they grow up. obvs if she simply mentioned how successful babs was in her "career" babs would be so busy basking in the attention from a true celeb, dreaming of the resulting fame and adoration, and seeing dollar signs flash before her eyes that she wouldn't even stop to consider what the documentary was about - she'd be so manic with excited, there would be tears and she would have signed the contract without a second thought, her name surrounded by doodled hearts, before realising that she was going to be posed with a load of tough questions and featuring in a documentary which highlights her blatant favouritism, the damage she's doing to her children, thus - by default - her total failure at being a "great mum". "wobbly" won't even begin to describe how she's feeling! 🤣

View attachment 1400519
She’s far too thick to make comment on any worthy cause or current affairs issue so no way in a million years could she have her own show. 😂😂🤣. These babettes are so deluded, she gets her news from TikTok and would be dreadfully exposed having to come up with an intelligent comment all by herself or have an Insightful take on something in the way Stacey does!

Reactions: 16
This is very random, but wasn’t Rosie the name of the dog that Ste’s parents got? The one babs kept referring to as Ste’s sister? I might be mixing babs up with another Instahun or something, but I can’t imagine babs is the most inventive of people when it comes to usernames. Calling herself Sweetard was probably as imaginative as babs has ever been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she said earlier that while browsing leopard print swimming costumes, erin had given her a pointed reminder that she buys loads of bikinis and swimming costumes, yet only ever wears that raggedy "old" leopard print one. yet despite that very justified reminder, only a few hours later babs has tossed erin's reminder aside and bought more swimming costumes which she will simply use to film a ReALiSTiC size 18 try-on, and then shove them to the back of her wardrobe, because on the few occasions she isn't in her old M&S swimsuit, she's prancing around in the Minnie Mouse bikini! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What a lazy cow! She hasn’t even unboxed the Tiki bar, let alone attempt to put it together. Surely if she wanted it that much she’d have made an effort (albeit woeful) to get things started. I mean, it’s not like she has a proper job or anything, and yes I know there’s RHOwherever to be watched! 🤷‍♀️
For someone who screams about smashing the gender patriarchy I’m not sure why (well I am because she’s crap at everything) she’s not attempted it instead of waiting for her husband to do it

View attachment 1401932
Piss off Emma, you attention seeking twit 🙄
Nice photo of her dodgy numb fanny and leg huh

• Heart
I can't ever recall them being a family that spends any time in their garden, so what's the point of a Tiki Bar? She's always on the sofa watching telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the lazy fat body confident size 18 sorry cow couldn’t even be bothered to in box the Tiki Bar ready for Ste the slave to fix together...

I just can’t with her.

All this high kicking/foof flashing / getting people to share bikini shots is odd and quite frankly weird!

It’s all about her prancing and showing herself off. She bleeping loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember coming across her a few years ago and thinking how fame hungry, deluded and boring she was. Good to see its all working out well for her 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she finally realised her swimwear #size18 is too small so repurchasing a #size18 from a more generous curve range?! I'm sure she already has an animal print bikini like that one. Her poor neighbours will be pushing for the extension so there's no more garden left for her tiki bar & grotesque antics!

• Haha
Ugh 🤬
I’ve just got back from a nice evening dog walk with my oldest who chatted non stop, she’s now bouncing on the trampoline and I’m enjoying the garden. Got to pick my youngest up from her dance show rehearsal in a bit. It’s Friday night on what’s been a gloriously hot day where I am, where life is happening and things are going on all over.

Then there’s Babs -
“oooh we’ve put the Tiki bar up but I can’t show it until it’s maximum engagement time, until I can be bothered to put my bikini on and prance around in front of it for a million photos Ste will take from his stepladder, I’m just going to tease you all so you all message me saying how excited you are for it. Then in my gross smelly pyjamas with my smudged clown face from my sofa I’m going to chat complete crap about decisions every adult can make for themselves, but I can only make if you all engage with me and click my poll box so my numbers are up. I can’t possibly walk the dog, sit in the garden, meet a friend for a pub garden drink, take the kids to the park or anything remotely interesting when there’s TV to watch and alcohol to drink and a bed to be in by 9pm. Loves ya 😘

• Heart
This article came up on my Facebook 🤣🤣
If only the range could have taken a leaf out of targets book and told Babs to do one 🤣

Screenshot_2022-07-08-17-52-18-047~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220708_211545_com.instagram.android.jpg

Bab...take a tip from me...instead of whipping off your 'over your shoulder boulder holder' at the earliest opportunity. Get yourself upstairs and wash your face of all that 🤡. She's laziness personified. I really can't understand why she's cutting about with a full face of 🤡. There are so many tinted moisturisers she could use. Apart from drag queens about to hit the stage, I know of no-one who wears full slap in hot weather 🔥🔥🔥.

View attachment 1402710

Bab...take a tip from me...instead of whipping off your 'over your shoulder boulder holder' at the earliest opportunity. Get yourself upstairs and wash your face of all that 🤡. She's laziness personified. I really can't understand why she's cutting about with a full face of 🤡. There are so many tinted moisturisers she could use. Apart from drag queens about to hit the stage, I know of no-one who wears full slap in hot weather 🔥🔥🔥.
But she’s obviously not had a shower! So she’s sweated all day in her manky clothes, then just got her pjs on and not bothered to wash! Ugh I could not do that in this heat! This weather is two shower a day weather. But I exercise in the morning (unlike babs) so have a shower after that then another in the evening as I feel so yukky sometimes when it’s been a hot day.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Pair of bloody heathens...who the duck wears bed socks in this weather?? Athlete's foot territory right there...oh the irony...
Babletes foot in mouth more like- although I firmly believe she's lying and is now spouting any old crap for attention. I mean Pus had been pictured in a shirt and trousers WITHOUT socks so duck off you bloody liar!!!

• Sick
Pair of bloody heathens...who the duck wears bed socks in this weather?? Athlete's foot territory right there...oh the irony...
Babletes foot in mouth more like- although I firmly believe she's lying and is now spouting any old crap for attention. I mean Pus had been pictured in a shirt and trousers WITHOUT socks so duck off you bloody liar!!!
She’s lying, she’d show us if she did. She wants to be talked about pathetic yellow beast.

• Haha
She’s lying, she’d show us if she did. She wants to be talked about pathetic yellow beast.
She’s said this before. Done the “I must tell youuuu” never said cbbste did but she’s even posted photos in hot countries with them on.

head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.