Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lazy cow! She hasn’t even unboxed the Tiki bar, let alone attempt to put it together. Surely if she wanted it that much she’d have made an effort (albeit woeful) to get things started. I mean, it’s not like she has a proper job or anything, and yes I know there’s RHOwherever to be watched! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did notice that none of her Instagram best bubs shared her posts about The Range.
Which speaks far louder than any of her faux outrage. They have all seen the writing on the wall and remained silent to distance themselves from her tit show. Apparently "women supporting women" only applies when it won't damage you be association

Reactions: 17
What a lazy cow! She hasn’t even unboxed the Tiki bar, let alone attempt to put it together. Surely if she wanted it that much she’d have made an effort (albeit woeful) to get things started. I mean, it’s not like she has a proper job or anything, and yes I know there’s RHOwherever to be watched! 🤷‍♀️
thats because it’s a man job. She couldn’t be expected to smash the patriarchy by making her own tiki bar! sh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s the point of the tiki bar? Like I know we’ll get a grid post of Stephen and Babs doing a cheers with stupid hats on and cocktails but then what?

They won’t sit there, drink and have a conversation. They will go back inside and wrap themselves in dirty blankets and watch tv. Then the tiki bar will be relocated to the “Up Up Graveyard” to store plastic boxes and collect dust.
I think it is a bigger version of the hot chocolate cake stand. She will use it to display tat, and as an excuse to buy more tat!

Reactions: 13
This tiki bar is going to be a flop by the time it's done it will be autumn, I'm sure she buys these things on purpose or she is just thick and can't measure anything. I'm bored of yhe tiki bar already and its not even done.
that sign was definitely a good choice, as she will absolutely demand that steve find a way to afix that giant, heavy sign to her tiki bar, which will ensure its collapse when babs - pissed off her tits on cocks in cans downed from those teeny, tiny plastic glasses - decides to climb up and show the kids how, as a super sensitive twenty-something wallflower, she used to dance on bars and gurn around to PJ and Duncan to impress "the boys!" 🤣🤣

at this point, there is absolutely no way she is buying these oversized/undersized items accidentally. you may make the mistake of not checking the size once when ordering from amazon, but you learn from that - babs continues to order inappropriately sized products on a regular basis, because she perceives doing so as hilarious content. it isn't. it's just a waste of money on utter tat. even more wasteful than her usual tat spending sprees, given that the items she's purchasing will never be used, and simply added to her top top hoard! money she could have generously donated to the children's hospital that is supposedly so dear to her heart - but only when she can take full credit for other people's donations, obvs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs went to see "Wet Wet Wet" numerous times - bet she's not been wet, wet, wet for quite some time though #bitrude 🙊

New avatar peeps? 😁

Screenshot_2022-07-08-14-44-56-326.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-08-14-39-21-210.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-08-14-39-14-622.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
not that anyone could ever accuse babs of sexism, but obvs unpacking and building a tiki bar is a man's job. it will definitely be scrawled on steve's list of weekend chores, along with the cleaning/hoovering/cooking/shopping which she ensures are his responsibility, not because she's lazy, but because she wants to show her children that there are no such thing as men's roles and women's roles, thus steve is showing the kids that it's perfectly acceptable within a relationship for one partner to take responsibility for absolutely every stereotypical "women's" household task - cooking, cleaning and all the childcare - while holding down a full-time job and doing all the DIY, wallpapering, tiki-bar building and stereotypical "man's" jobs. her and steve's balanced and loving relationship, perfect to teach the kids about equality and compromise - y'know, like how steve will sleep in a cupboard to keep his wife from having toddler tantrums and refuses to ever stand up to babs to protect his children and keep them safe. presumably it's exactly the relationship she hopes her kids will mirror with their own partners in the future. 👌🏻

To be fair to babs, there was that single occasion that she decided to challenge gender roles, engage in the MANLY task of DIY and crudely attempt to paint a chest of drawers. obvs removing and then re-attaching the handles was a job reserved for steve though, because a screwdriver is a tool, and tools belong to men. 🤷🏻‍♂️

anyway, she'll tell steve he has to build the tiki bar, to give him the chance to prove he's a MANLY MAN, like the time she bought him a drill as an anniversary present because it's a MAN'S gift to counterbalance all her emasculating comments. 👍🏻

• Heart
Think her meds are too high toddy. Slurring like I don’t know what! Laughing at herself again. She’s off her head!

How productive could they both be if they'd done the tiki bar after tea rather than watching TV, the kids could have helped. So lazy, why couldn't Babs put it together? Oh, is it a blue job, pot-kettle?!

]

I can't remember anyone popping in to defend Babs or say anything nice about her ( for a long time) so I'm definitely calling bullshit on there being an infiltrator who's on here .

& Besides , she hasn't even got a rave thread 🤣
ha, it says a huge amount about the flocks of babettes who are directed over to tattle when - despite their loyalty and adoration - not a single one of them has started a rave thread or even left a single comment in her defence, thus presumably the moment they begin reading this threads, they have their eyes fully opened and begin lurking and/or commenting! good job to babs' biggest fan and loyal protector for directing even more babettes over here to realise the truth about their kween! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Second it’s Claire, wet San seems like the grellow one unable to string a coherent sentence together. Where as Claire just seems bitter and the type to come on here slating her sister then defending her on other socials
it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Claire’s support for her sister is all a farce, and she's secretly a VIP member in tattle, regularly frequenting these threads to giggle at the comments left about babs, smashing the like button as she fully agrees with the 🐮🛍 opinions - totally copying mother of daughter's and bitching about her sister behind her back under an anonymous profile. it wouldn't surprise me if steve joins in too - all those sly photos shares of him in the evenings, sitting on a separate sofa as far away from her and her stinking manky blanket as possible, with his attention fixated on his phone. it wouldn't surprise me if he's rotating between scrolling grindr and refreshing tattle!

i honestly think that once the kids at erin's new school become properly aware of babs' content and these boards, we'll have an influx of "tween" followers lurking the boards and it wouldn't surprise me if erin makes herself an account as a way to release her anger and upset at her mother's behaviour and witch about her behind her back - in fact, i hope she does if it gives her a way to express her emotions at a time when she's being bullied as a direct result of her mother's behaviour and it hits her that babs doesn't care, because content is prioritised way above her childrens' happiness and safety. it's gotta be such a difficult environment for the kids to grow up in, constantly walking on eggshells to avoid babs' aggression and prevent tantrums, and it's only going to be worsened when erin starts "big school". i doubt the poor girl is even allowed to write in a diary without babs sneaking into her bedroom when she's out and reading it. i assume erin knows not to bother, since babs would quickly turn it into a daily feature - sharing erin's most private thoughts and feelings with the world as she reads out her diary entries in her morning stories. and sure, that sounds like a cruel joke, but i wouldn't put it past babs. so if tattle is a way to throw shade at her mother without babs being aware, i hope erin is encouraged by steve and claire to join the IC2000!

when babs catches up here later, she's gonna be rattled! her gel pens will be burning holes in her police files, as she scribbles manically in her notebook desperately trying to work out if there is a conway/wetton traitor lurking in camp tattle! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ she is dull. Dull ugly and boring. Does anyone give a duck about the weather ? Judging by the likes on her reel literally no one gives one duck

• Haha
Christ she is dull. Dull ugly and boring. Does anyone give a duck about the weather ? Judging by the likes on her reel literally no one gives one duck
It’s just the constant stating the obvious that does my head in. Does she think she’s the only person who knows it’s ‘ot? The only person who chats about the weather? Checks their app? Wears a swimming costume? I don’t understand this amazing ability she has to think she’s so utterly special and entertaining and unique, when she’s actually just boring and ordinary and annoying! That and the sheer audacity she has to keep going, believing she’s always right, no matter how many times she’s called out, are the things I have to kind of admire about her in a weird way. Just one or two comments on here about me would have me deleting Insta and questioning my whole approach to life, but she keeps stomping on thread after thread after thread!

Oh and a swimming costume try on? Nope. Get in the bin Babs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.