Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I assume her kids aren't allowed "out to play'? I try not to judge, every parent and kid has to do things they feel comfortable with in their own time, but Erin is 11 and going to secondary in September, is she still not allowed to go to the park with her brother without an adult? How is she going to get to school in September if she isn't allowed to be without a parent?

Reactions: 27

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How did she ever cope when she had a proper job?!?! Mind you she probably did the bare minimum at work although she did seem to do more at home in the beginning.

How can she not know what's going on with her kids end of school stuff? I bet she does and this is all for attention and effect. How can anyone believe this woman is busy?! She does nothing! Literally nothing.
I've been up since 6am, got some work done (proper work Babs, not faffing about on "ticky tocky"etc), hung washing out, got the bedding on to wash, awaiting a Sainsbury delivery with .....shock! ....Horror!!....FRUIT in my delivery! Imagine that!! Then I'm doing bit more work (I have a part-time work from home admin job!) before going to my gym session with my trainer and in between all this I'm also managing to keep on top of what my grandchildren are doing at school as I am doing drop off and pick up and - amazingly-I KNOW when their sports day is! They're not even my kids!!🤣

She is the most lazy utterly shit mother on the planet. And she gets uglier by the day!

• Heart

Nemodory

Imagine your defining personality trait being wearing socks in a heatwave. Wow Babs, you’re so edgy!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

Tasteless, wasteful and 100% just for content.

Note on the insta post that she says “Fill your life with people who willingly go along with fulfilling your ridiculous dreams”. Obviously YOUR being the crucial part of that sentence. Personally I’d rather stick with a husband who doesn’t get walked over and go along with every daft idea I might have. And if I suggested a tiki bar in the garden would tell me to get a grip!

• Heart

Mrswafte

I find it so annoying that she says that she does a peace sign because she panicked - you are taking a photo of yourself you moron! Just delete it and take it again with out the twatty peace sign ffs!

Such a minor thing but hey im feeling petty today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220709-170908_Instagram.jpg

I'm not being funny,,,,,,, but what the hell is this!
That is pure fat cells under her skin 😳 This is so bad and sooooo unhealthy! Not fat shaming here Emma, before you start fucking crying! Purely a warning from a nurse! That is fat going round your body, through your heart and into your blood! Get a grip woman!!!!!

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
So tomorrow she has the family coming over to see the Tiki ‘shelf’ - she couldn’t do this on Father’s day or Grandad Rog’s birthday but she can host when she has something to show off???
And she tells us poorly Rog now has a motorised scooter - where the hell is he going to ride that? He’ll never get around the crowded house in one of those - can he get around the outside??
If I got one of those things, and invited my parents round to see it, they'd think I'd gone mental. She's behaving like they've spent weeks handcrafting a bar in their garden. Bab, you bought a flat pack novelty item and covered it in shite. Calm the fuck down.

• Haha
  • Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
TTw also mentioning today the benefits exercise has had on her mental health and keeping IG mostly ad free! Such a healthier take on life all round... take note Babs.

Anyone think Disney had her close her shop down as the later products were borderline infringement of copyright
I reported her to Disney for copyright infringement, so I hope so 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags, tomorrow is gonna be the day isn't it,,,,,,,, thd day we get the floppy one sprawled out on the bed, face down with her arse out, telling us it's hot 🤮🤮

• Sick

Tweacle

I have Hashimotos and I have often wondered if she would go down this route. A perfect excuse for her weight gain and lethargy. If she wishes this on herself, she is an even bigger twat than I thought. 😡
Our mutual pal has an auto immune disease and she was properly quizzed about it. To the point that she was uncomfortable with it. That’s why I figured it was the route she was going down.

• Wow
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I'm so excited about the spy!

Come on IC2000 we need to pull out all the stops now to fund out who it is!
Or alternatively we could ignore the boring twat and get back to Emma 🤣🤣🤣✌
i hope all you 🐮🛍 have your notebooks and scented gel pens at the ready! need to scout out the spy in Camp IC2000! she's likely pretty easy to spot - a tattler with heart-shaped sunnies or screenshot of her gunt hanging out over a pair of chub rub shorts or a huge number 18 as their avatar - an ode to kween babs and a secret signal that she's not a troll! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Oh dear, oh dear. Clearly loving the fact that a random sent 100’s of woman the same sleazy message and she was one of those woman. Now, doesn’t that go completely against her hatred of anything derogatory said about a woman’s body?
When she gets one of these messages, she acts like a teenager who got a Valentine card off a secret admirer, which was actually sent by their parents. Boasting but actually looking like a complete loser

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
Oh, AND.

She's pushing now that people are "online bullying" her using their real accounts which feature real details of their real lives. I thought all online bullies were aNoNyMoUs TrOlLs that "hide" behind blank accounts.

Obviously fucking not. People just don't like what you had to say and they had a public space to respond to it. Get the fuck over it, ffs.

• Heart

WotsitG1

VIP Member
Surely if you were that body confident you wouldn’t need to ask your husband if you were That unattractive! You’d be happy in your own skin that you couldn’t care if some people don’t find you attractive!

Also in this week her confidence has been so knocked hasn’t she posted a picture of herself in swimwear in a paddling pool!! Not really thag action of a women who’s been really upset and questioning the way she looks!!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
What absolute sad fuckwit scrolls Tattle to find someone new to follow because if they’re on here they must be “successful and interesting”?! I’ve actually never read something so ridiculous, just scroll the discover/explore page on Instagram, it’s mainly accounts similar to ones you follow and interact with. It would be much less time consuming🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma’s followers (or family members) are so dumb🤣🤣🤣 and the same person then goes on to call the person she’s talking to ugly and say they need to get laid and have a shit job? Sounds like you’re describing babs there, I’m not gunna lie. Anyway hi whoever it is who left those comments, you’ll see this since you read here👋🏻 you’re a fucking idiot. That is all🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Shop workers and teachers. The most important people to Babs! Somewhere she can farm her children off to and where she can waste money!
Good luck to my fellow community NHS employees today - I’ll be taking one for the team in full uniform today 🥵

• Heart

Snoozy

Is she really that naive that E won't know anyone in her school etc that has either their own IG account or access to a parents account! Someone is bound to tell her "your mum's said this that or the other about you" absolutely no privacy for these Kids!