Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In my (very limited) experience in medicine they diagnose Asthma all too easily. Those peak flow tests are not definitive and are not reliable if they're done by the patient without medical supervision. The results are dependent on her being honest (cough cough), doing it correctly, and doing it consistently 🤷‍♀️

I've got my doubts!

As you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

hattie20

VIP Member
Babs - here is a tip for you.

That fruit and cucumber you were cutting up for the rats?

Do yourself a massive favour and cut yourself up the same and eat that for breakfast everyday and instead of all the sugary snacks.It would do you the world of good in no time.

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Bab was so ill in Iceland??? Was it because she had to do a lot of walking around instead of laying under her manky blanket on the sofa all day.

Its called being active Bab
She was ill because the holiday wasn’t going ‘home’ 🤢 and she had to do things Steve wanted to do, things the boy wanted to do and not things she wanted to do. She’s a self absorbed overweight child.

WotsitG1

VIP Member
The lack of water drinking in their household does explain why her mum and sister also look dried up old prunes too!

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh no … we’ll never hear the end of this. It might replace Colin and the foot fetish.

She really must be starved of attention if she’s so taken aback by this comment.

Btw Babs your matron chest is not desirable but some men will comment on any cleavage they see.
whoever referred to babs' "cracking rack" as "tip top" may well be deluded, but also missed the opportunity to compliment her on her "top tits", which, quite frankly, would have worked better as a pun. 👌🏻

Thread suggestion:
Brummy Mummy #116 - tip tops, "top tits" and a tat tip up in top top!

or

Brummy Mummy #116 - tacky tippexed talons, tip tops and a tat tip up in top top!

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the trailer/advert for the Commonwealth Games which start in 2 weeks. Hosted by the wonderful city of Birmingham - ‘It’s a Brum ting’ is the strap line and filled with Brum’s most finest citizens. I looked very closely and am pleased to report there is no sign of Brum’s most famous Mummyof2 …. Phew!
I do find it odd she's not mentioned it - all Brummies have been encouraged to contribute through arts ,crafts...even our choir has been involved. Just goes to see how unknown she is in her own city. well....she is a legend in her own fat head I suppose!

BonBon27

VIP Member
White nails on an 11 yr old maybe but not a 40+ woman. They look awful . It reminds me of using Tipex to paint my nails when I was at school and bored in class.
I like the white nail look on people with beautiful skin and nails that can pull it off. On Babs, no. It’ll be dirty - one pack of cheesy wotsits or a Chinese takeaway, or a few fags if it’s true she smokes - and they’ll be all gross and grey or yellow. Like the rest of her I guess! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Only an attention seeking dufus would wear socks to bed in this heat and tell everyone.
Don’t you mean only an attention seeking dufus would pretend she’s going to wear socks to bed so she’s inundated with messages?? She’s a fucking melt. And if she does wear them - which I highly doubt since she often stories naked in the mornings where she gets so hot 🤮🙄 - then she will literally fucking melt.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Emma you absolute muppet, that message isn’t personal to you. That person has probably sent it to hundreds of people in the hope some people are interested for whatever reason.
Awww you mean the FBI haven’t been trying to contact me about a money transfer and my Nigerian uncle hasn’t died? 😭 😂

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220707-193016_Instagram.jpg

She looks awful.
Like really really ill.
Look at her neck 😳😳
This is not a healthy 45 year old 🤢 Mentally or Physically!

Emma. Take a break love.

• Sick
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Hopes we all look as rough as her?

No I don’t look like a bloated corpse that lost a fight with a bear thanks Babs.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I don’t understand.
I just don’t understand.

It’s not a size 18 try on if you have ordered at least one in a size 20.
She doesn’t look comfortable in any of them - none of them are flattering, supportive, covering her nicely.
If she’s doing weird poses and contorting herself and hiding the swimming costumes under loads of writing, she’s not helping anyone. She’s not showing how they fit. She’s not talking about how they do up, if you can adjust them, how they feel. She doesn’t say how much they are, what sizes or colours they come in, if you can return them etc.
And speaking of - you try swimsuits on with knickers right? So she’s keeping all of those. She’s never going to wear them. Ok so she can probably claim the money for business expenses or whatever shite it is, but even so what a waste of time, effort, money, material….more shit for the bin or for the already bursting house.
And despite all of this, she seems to still think she’s some kind of fashion guru who’s helping the masses. I. Don’t. Understand!

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
I'm overweight, always have been, and realise I have lots of food issues, which I'm working on! I agree that everyone has a right to feel and acknowledge their own feelings and choices.
The reason I chose not to wear a bikini and would cover up when on the beach was due to the awkward stares and snide remarks I may get from strangers around me. I decided a few years ago that I was not going to cover up and I would wear a swimsuit, and yes, I have worn a bikini. I figured life is too short to worry if a stranger thinks I'm a beached whale, and I want to make lovely memories with the kids in my life, splashing and playing in the pool/sea. That's my choice.
I agree that plus size influencers shouldn't be promoting being overweight, stuffing their faces with sweets and cocktails! And I certainly don't want to see pictures on Instagram of people in their underwear! There's just no need! x
And that’s fantastic for you! We should all be able to make our own choices about what we wear.

It’s the constant message of what we SHOULD be doing that gets me down. We should be wearing a bikini to make the most of life. That’s what gets me down. The assumption that I am not making the most of my life for the sake of what I am wearing.

For me, it’s not what other people would say or if they would look. That’s never even a thought for me because I genuinely never even register what other people wear. I am so wrapped up in my own problems that I never notice, and I honestly think most other people are the same way.

It’s how I feel. I wouldn’t feel comfortable. Not because of other peoples perceptions but because of how I feel about my body. I don’t like the way I’ve let myself look so I am continuing to do something about it. Wearing a bikini would make me feel worse about it, so I chose not to.

My SIL was off on one yesterday which made me annoyed about the whole thing. Telling me it was a shame that I wasn’t enjoying my time at a splash park with my toddler - becuase I didn’t want to wear swim wear.

In fact, I was having a perfectly lovely time in a t shirt dress, getting splashed and wet, I didn’t care. What I was wearing was an after thought, but it was obviously a problem for her.

ETA it started to piss my husband off too. He ended up saying to his sister “i’m in a t shirt and shorts, why aren’t you looking sad and telling me I am not having fun because i’m not wearing speedos?” 😂😂😂

In any case, Emma parading round in ill fitting swimwear will never make me change my mind 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I’ve missed loads.

But I just wanted to say I’m sick of this “just wear the bikini” or “every body is a bikini body” bullshit.

It’s like a sort of reverse fat shaming and I am sick to death of it.

I didn’t want to wear a bikini or a swimsuit when I was a size 22 and I still don’t at a size 16 - because I would look like a sack of shit and that would make me feel uncomfortable.

Why is it so bad to say that? I don’t like my body the way it is. I am too big, I don’t want to wear something that show it off. Why isn’t that okay to say? I couldn’t give a shit about what anyone else wears at what size.

It’s everywhere. My SIL started on me yesterday - “wear a bikini!” No! I don’t want to!

Christ. it’s all these bloody influencers talk about.

It’s okay to not want to feel uncomfortable and it’s okay to be fat (and working on it) and not like how your body looks. I don’t understand how that became an unacceptable concept.
Same! I'm a size 10-12 (my arse is the 12) and I don't feel comfortable in a bikini. It's personal preference and people should just respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27