Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Nadurath Original suggestion was -

She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Twat looking for a bit more plastic tat.

I had to change it slightly as we aren’t allowed swears in the title

A warm welcome to any new people, the wiki is well worth a read. It can be accessed by pressing the pink button at the top of the page.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She gets so affected by anything we say on here, i called her hand a claw when she first got her nails done and now she has to reference it everytime she gets them done, the babettes must think what the hell is she doing that for, Emma I've said this before stop reading here it's no good for you.
Her nails still look like Tutti Fruities (the sweets) come on Emma, look them up and get that on your stories! The Babettes will lap that up!!
Screenshot_20220711-104844_Google.jpg

• Haha

Maple5

I can only assume the point of an infiltrator is to change our minds about Babs. You’d have to give me amnesia and her entire existence scrubbed from the internet for me to change my mind.

I don’t like the argument of us being anonymous or wouldn’t say this stuff to her face. I’d happily call her out constructively on my real account but she doesn’t allow freedom of speech so what’s the point?

Wonder if she’ll one day realise that her echo chamber of Babettes was her undoing to never bettering herself.
That’s so true. A lot of us have actually asked her a question directly, using real accounts and she just blocks and deletes. There is no attempt to hide. She is the one sending people here.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh the poor love. She’s so overwhelmed. She missed a newsletter and doesn’t know when sports day is or when the ice cream van is coming 😢 Bless. It’s so hard when you have to quickly try to book holiday or swap shifts or beg for an hour out of work. I really feel for her.

What? She can just leave home whenever because she doesn’t do anything? She’s just upset she’ll have to not watch Netflix for a day? Oh. My bad. Thought she was a proper grown up for a minute there. My mistake.
2314B79C-9DCF-42E2-883B-F6757674172E.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
An ode to the Babstrampkini

She was afraid to come out and drink water

She was as nervous as she could be

She was afraid to come out and drink water

She was afraid that somebody would see

Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow grellow shite bikini

That she wore for the gram time today

An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow grellow shite bikini

So in the size 18, she wanted to stay

Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

She was afraid to come out in the open

And so a blanket around her she wore

She was afraid to come out in the open

And so she sat, bundled up, what a bore!

It was an skanky manky blankey oh yeah!

That she wore for the first time today

A skanky manky blankey oh yeah!

So in the blanket, she wanted to stay

Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

Now she's afraid to go live on the gram yeah

And I wonder what she's gonna do

Now she's afraid to go live on the gram yeah!

And the waist is so tight it’s turning blue

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie boulder holder type bikini

That she wore for the first time today

An itsy bitsy teenie weenie boulder holder type bikini

So in the water, she wanted to stay

From the locker to the blanket

From the blanket to the shore

From the shore to the water

Guess there isn't any more

Lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Ffs she doesn’t have a job. She doesn’t rub a house/home, she’s barely alive the sloth how does she miss all the things happening in the last 2 weeks of her precious golden child’s final school year?!?! Can she not read is that the problem? She can’t string a sentence together so her being unable to read isn’t a massive stretch

and I’m claiming 🎉TINGO🎉 after her mummin usage (said I was glad she didn’t use the phrase last week) because fruit day cant happen again tomorrow not that it’s happened for the last month she’s such a lazy dick and that machine isn’t keeping you alive it’s a fucking humidifier not a nebuliser

• Heart

ellecatx

I remember coming across her a few years ago and thinking how fame hungry, deluded and boring she was. Good to see its all working out well for her 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Also has she tried to slim herself. The lettering on Tiki the line next to it is on lewonk?

It’s Ste’s Gay Bar lets be honest when Babs is out he’ll be pulling out (#bit rude! Careful!!) the rainbow 🌈 flag and hosting George et el margaritas 🍸 as fast as you can say Brighton!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Not a very bright bunch are they these Babettes? Where do they think they are? On a series of Allo Allo? Is Babs newly framed pic really the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies?" 😂😂😂😂
This made me laugh and my colleague in my office thinks I've lost the plot

"Listen very carefully I shall say this only once" ***in bad French accent 🤣

• Haha
Sorry early morning rant

The school didn't say women couldn't be wise
It's the fucking nativity - three fucking wise men turned up.....

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

Fuck you you pasty faced twat
And as a former ‘Head of RE’ of course you’d complain to the school rather than explain the nativity.

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Not a very bright bunch are they these Babettes? Where do they think they are? On a series of Allo Allo? Is Babs newly framed pic really the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies?" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The way she taps everything with her hideous fat sausage fingers and ugly white stubby nails in that Costco video makes me want to stamp on them!

And Emma, there's a reason those SPF swimming tops only go upto an age 6 - because they're for babies and toddlers! She said SHE wants Erin to wear one 🤦‍♀️🙄 Erin is 11. My girls had bikinis at that age. That they chose. Not revealing, but nice and they felt grown up in them.
Erin. Is. Not. A. Baby.
There, I've written it in a sentence you might actually understand you fuck wit!
Teach her how to apply her own Suncream if you're too lazy to do it for her. Don't put her in an ugly toddler cover up top!!!!!!! Twat!!!

• Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
White nails on an 11 yr old maybe but not a 40+ woman. They look awful . It reminds me of using Tipex to paint my nails when I was at school and bored in class.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
"Swipe to see not one single picture where I'm not HIDING my true shape and size with a prop, book, blanket, dog, child, handbag or weird pose"! 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Hmmmm so I have a theory that the GP she's been "seeing" is via webcam appointments through her private health insurance.

In my experience those buggers will diagnose anything if you throw enough money at them.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She is really annoyed because things didn't go the way she wanted and hoped for them to go. She thought she would go viral but she has got more response from people calling her out!
Put yourself out there then you have to expect people to respond. Post horrific pics of yourself online flashing your bits and tits and not expect comments? Delusional!!
She has blocked all these people in case they ever comment again on any of her posts. I bet it kills her that she can't control comments on here.
I hope she gets in trouble for doxxing people and her account gets closed down!

• Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Oh my god, I bet the neighbours are fuming, the tacky Conways will be the talk of the street. I know I’d be gawping if my neighbours spent £250 on a silly garden bar. It’s just going to perch in that tiny triangular, multi-level garden, adorned with tat that shopaholic Babs sourced during a 5 a.m. spending spree.

I’ve said this before, but there’s no need to wear a swimming costume at home in your garden, unless of course you’re a grellow exhibitionist called Emma Conway. Most people who possess common sense just wear shorts and a vest top. Are we going to be treated to Babala Anderson in her red cossie telling the internet how she can now wee by moving her gusset to the side? 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
Also why not publicly congratulate TT on 200k? I'm sure I remember TT doing something really lovely and thoughtful for her when she hit a milestone ??

• Angry