Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my giddy aunt. I go away for one week and have been trying to catch up on this spectacular own goal from Flabs since I came home on Saturday - a bout of laryngitis hasn't helped either - but bloomin heck this is gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday she spoke about drinking water and today whether it's ok to open crisp packets upside down.

Riveting content Bab 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm all about ice cream as much as I am cake but geez I don't need a damn poll on it. I'm a grown woman who
a) doesn't have the time to debate feasts to fabs
b) doesn't actually care
No one cares. She must have an #ad pending, not been much since Hello Fresh and the Skincare flop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just popping in to tell you about how busy my job is - so busy and full of shenanigans.

This morning I asked people what their favourite ice cream was and then I organised tea bags. My colleague next to me then opened a packet of crisps upside down (I screamed!!) and then we have a lengthy debate on whether this was ok behaviour:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry early morning rant

The school didn't say women couldn't be wise
It's the bleeping nativity - three bleeping wise men turned up.....

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

duck you you pasty faced twit
the best part about that whole story is that she was an RE teacher. and not only that, the head of bleeping RE! yet instead of simply explain to erin that women can be wise, and the school wasn't implying otherwise, but that the term "Wise Men" refers to the three Kings in the bible, her reaction was to stomp into the school and rant at the teachers about sexism. 🤦🏻‍♀️

not that i actually believe that even happened. it's yet another story from the book of Babanory - proved by the fact that, as with her all her fictional tales, the details differ each time she regurgitates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she talks to her family on those stories about the Crisps goes right through me!!
If I spoke to my kids and husband like that they'd tell me to shut the duck up 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Does anyone remember when she was likeable and relatable back in 2017/18? I’m not imaging it am?
She was definitely more relatable when she blogged & had her P/T job although I never liked how she publicly shamed her kids as her way of trying to be funny. These days she's vulgar, has stale content and is so unhealthy with her food, exercise and how she considers being obese/overweight equalling body positivity. Her spending habits and lack of awareness & reality of the current economic crisis is also unbelievable, so removed from the majority & minimal new IG followers is reflecting this. Also hypocritical with her ads, back in the day she vowed to only promote products she truly believed in, amazing what a huge mortgage and £ signs can do. I pity her kids having to live with such a tyrant, today's crisp post showed a glimmer of her true colours, imagine how vile behind closed doors she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She seems very stroppy and on edge. No acknowledgement of her friend's achievement tonight. She's so jealous of anyone's else success unless it helps her. Her attempt at going viral backfired. And there's no content at all happening. Even the Tiki 'room' was a flop.

Reactions: 20
bold of babs to assume she has the potential to be a participant on Love Island - let alone do a cartwheel! 🤣🤣

View attachment 1416235
I’ve never had spinal surgery although I do have a massive amount of back pain/damage (years or working in the nhs - real job Emma) and I couldn’t do a cartwheel so how the duck she thinks she could is beyond me.

the best part about that whole story is that she was an RE teacher. and not only that, the head of bleeping RE! yet instead of simply explain to erin that women can be wise, and the school wasn't implying otherwise, but that the term "Wise Men" refers to the three Kings in the bible, her reaction was to stomp into the school and rant at the teachers about sexism. 🤦🏻‍♀️

not that i actually believe that even happened. it's yet another story from the book of Babanory - proved by the fact that, as with her all her fictional tales, the details differ each time she regurgitates it.
Every time I see or think of babanory I start singing the theme to Balamory (changing the name of course)
🎶 what’s the story in babanory
Wouldn't you like to know?
What's the story in Babanory
Where would you like to go?

Will there be treats with Cuntway and Ste?
Is that where we should go?
Babanory …..🎶

you’re welcome for that ear worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just popping in to tell you about how busy my job is - so busy and full of shenanigans.

This morning I asked people what their favourite ice cream was and then I organised tea bags. My colleague next to me then opened a packet of crisps upside down (I screamed!!) and then we have a lengthy debate on whether this was ok behaviour:
SUCH a busy day! i hope your schedule didn't cause you to overlook any important newsletters, and i also hope your crisp packet debate concluded with the clarification that opening a packet of crisps from the bottom means that you are "in love', and then you SREAMED at the realisation that it meant your colleague has a crush on you, and celebrated with a mug of decaf tea, as a replacement for the ice pops you planned to bring to work to share with your colleagues, for fear that an actual riot would break out in terms of disagreements of whether their correct name is an ice pole or a mister freeze. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ffs, it's standard kind of primary school nonsense, like the whole holding a buttercup under someone's chin to determine if they like butter. grow the duck up, babs.

and as for her order of yet more bleeping bikinis - did she not establish that bikini order wasn't necessary after erin pointed out that she always wears the same swimsuit, thus she already has a whole range hoarded in her wardrobe, withiut the need to buy more. but obvs a stash of new bikinis that she has no intention of wearing is obvs demmed a business expense, as she is buying them solely to film a bleeping "ReALiSTiC" size 18 try-on reel, so the fawning babettes can flood her with compliments and boost her self esteem, while she dedicates yet another few days of "werk" to strictly enforcing her block/delete boundaries to ensure all men are removed - unless they are one of the few complimenting her on her gnarly, swollen trotters or "top tits", obvs - taking her "career" so seriously that she will wake periodically during the night to block hundreds more "haters" to ensure that nobody share a differing opinion to that of Babatha Trunchbull's!

i wonder if the "body shaming" and critical comments left specifically by men on her upcoming bikini try-on reel will be the beginning of the end, when she begins her illegal "naming and shaming" doxxing plan, sharing private details of the guys behind the accounts, sharing where they leave and details of their family members etc, encouraging the babettes to "defend" her by sending "brutal" messages to them and behaving like bullies them in the comments. because proudly sharing your intention to dox people is super professional, and sure to get you loads of brands deals, babs! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

Every time I see or think of babanory I start singing the theme to Balamory (changing the name of course)
🎶 what’s the story in babanory

Will there be treats with Cuntway and Ste?
Babanory …..🎶

you’re welcome for that ear worm
🎶 Babanory!
Babanory!

Will there be reward box tat treats for Ezza and Eth?
Babanory!

Or to the tip in top top to scroll grindr with Steve?
Help plan his escape to Brighton so he can break free! #YouGoGirl!
Whats the story in Babanory?

Wanna paint clown-make up all over your face?
With Emma we should go!
Babanory!
Or mock exercise as Babs struggles to breathe!
Would that be the story in Babanory?

What's the story in Babanory?
Shall we have fun as we cycle with Ste?
Straight in the canal with a smashed-up knee!

Babanory!
Or take it easy with a day of self care and sweeties?

So,
Babanory!
Babnory!

Here is Ms Cuntway to tell us that story...
But how does is all begin?
Is it rainy, windy, too much air or too 'OT?
Will the toddlers be screamed at to "pack it in?"
Will Babs get washed and dressed today?
Or recieve compliments aplenty on her yellow skin and face?

Whats the story in Babanory?
Tell us where we will go!

Adoring babettes, and everyone who explicitly agrees with Babs' opinions;
Meet Babs in Home Bargains and join the fun!

A halloween hoard in July,
Tiki bar plastic tat;
Aggressively raging;
Wobbling, jiggling; gurning;
#Addabelt, hide your gunt - but be proud that you're unhealthy and fat! #bodypositivity

All the babettes and everyone!
Follow Babs and join the fun!
But risk being subjected to her block/delete boundaries for saying you aren't having fun!

Unnecessary singing when words would suffice;
Tippex nails clawing while pegging out rice;
Dressing up as a toddler,
In clothes that don't fit! #NOTasize18
Everybody, everyone
Come to Babs' and join the fun!
Bring your baileys, cocks and rum;
Come to Babs' for Tiki bar fun! 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
No blabs, you should definitely stay away from a thong bikini while doing cartwheels. Here she goes again. Trying to get the babettes to flood her DMs with “body positivity” comments telling her she has a body so she should wear a thong. And also she is trying to start the boring old debate about why is there no overweight people on Love Island. Bore off. I bet her next crappy reel is about doing cartwheels in a thong. God help us.

The thought of Babs in a bikini thong, just reminds me of Rasputia from Norbit 🤣🤣

Screenshot_2022-07-15-02-11-10-186~2.jpg

• Haha
So, in the summer holidays when the kids are fighting she will produce something fun to do (ie cheap tat from Poundland). Is that not rewarding kids for bad behaviour? If that is how wet San also parented then no wonder Babs turned out the way she has. Babs if they're fighting, tell them to stop not give them a reward

So, in the summer holidays when the kids are fighting she will produce something fun to do (ie cheap tat from Poundland). Is that not rewarding kids for bad behaviour? If that is how wet San also parented then no wonder Babs turned out the way she has. Babs if they're fighting, tell them to stop not give them a reward
Complete TINGO with her “some call them bribes, I call them rewards” line. If you’re giving your child something to make them behave it’s a bribe Cuntway nothing more, nothing less and you are creating the next gen of self entitled pricks like you, your husband and your sister

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will pack them off to their bedrooms to do their annual scrapbooks which she never shows completed as we all know it’s just to make her seem involved in their lives during the summer, when reality she packed them off to summer camps at the height of the pandemic (when they weren’t driving to Brighton or Disneyland Paris of course)

Reactions: 20
The kids are probably bored Bab if they are fighting every day. Maybe try spending time with them. You seem to have an unlimited amount of money, you could take them on all sorts of adventures over the summer.

Oh here we go with the photoshop of her slim memory. Who called it?!
And bab I’m telling you how you’ve been a lot heavier than 16.5 stone

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.