Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s not taken it as well as she’s made out. She’s been on a blocking spree of anyone that commented anything opposing her views, highlighted her hypocrisy or liked comments that opposed her

Reactions: 22
Back to normal tomorrow? We haven't had the fruit update or anything...

View attachment 1397289
I don't know how I'm going to sleep what with the excitement of Weight Tracker Farce AND not knowing if she got her fruit! It's too much I tell you!! But in all seriousness- how many times since the "tradition" of Fruit Day began has she ACTUALY done Fruit Day??

Oh she’s not taken it as well as she’s made out. She’s been on a blocking spree of anyone that commented anything opposing her views, highlighted her hypocrisy or liked comments that opposed her
HOW very predictable.

Reactions: 13
She was rabid first thing this morning thinking this was her big breakthrough, single-handedly saving womenkind instead the day has ended with her being slated by women instead for her utter hypocrisy.
Well played Babs, another headline act!

Reactions: 25
I was being ironic when I said I thought she was taking it well
She is literally on a knifes edge!
This is where my psych head goes into overdrive

Reactions: 21
So, was Babs saying if she had seen one of these weight loss charts aimed at men she wouldn't have a problem with the other ones and wouldn't have done her daily mail sad face photos and made a mountain out a mole hill

Reactions: 18
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...... How was Erin's transition visit to high school, soo much drama and bleeding hearts about it and now nothing.... Super job at causing at distraction Emma!! One way to make sure all the parents knew who u were at school if they didn't already Well played Emma well played.

Reactions: 23
"I've been spoken to poorly for 12 hours solid".

No you haven't. You've been reading comments. Just don't look. If you don't like discussions and debates, then don't do something that you KNOW will cause these very things to happen . Most of the comments you've had are because you've gone a crusade on behalf of women and we don't all agree with you. That's life.

Reactions: 32
Exactly...what about your daughter Bab? The one who should have been your focus for the day...manic twat!!!

Reactions: 17
I'd wondered I'd it was even filmed the day she said, as in the morning, her ootd was wearing "her favourite frock" (incidentally the same one she's wearing tonight), yet the compo face pic was in a tshirt! Why would u bother getting changed after the school run?!

Reactions: 13
I was being ironic when I said I thought she was taking it well
She is literally on a knifes edge!
This is where my psych head goes into overdrive
Did I reply to you? Sorry if I did, it wasn’t aimed at your comment I was more highlighting the fact I’m in bits at her stories saying she was taking it well and wasn’t bothered to then find out she’s blocked people that don’t even follow her on Twitter that disagreed with her, liked disagreeing comments or just called her out on huer hypocrisy

Reactions: 14
Oh no, you didn't,,,,,, I read your comment and just thought I'd carry on the chat

Reactions: 11
Oh no, you didn't,,,,,, I read your comment and just thought I'd carry on the chat
Oh it’s been a long ass day and I couldn’t refresh my social media/tattle when on shift. Was not happy at that
Nothing. Not one thing about how Erin is doing or did today. I wonder if she even realises the damage she’s done to her children from todays antics alone and as for it blowing over by tomorrow we all know it won’t because Twitter is forever
Calling it now, teary dishevelled stories in the morning about her lack of sleep and grinding her teeth because of the “trolleying” as she called it.
trolling, disagreeing with her point of view and highlighting her hypocrisy is not trolling. And she hates women have called her out

Reactions: 17
Tomorrow’s pit stories tingo:
1. Anxiety dreams involving her being a teenager
2. Top off as she got too hot
3. Manky teddy
4. Up at the arse crack of dawn to doomscroll (won’t admit this of course)
5. A vow to make this a new day and ‘move on’ (she won’t move on)
6. A fruit day update

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.