Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry that I’m completely behind on this, but what happened with her and LP? Why are they not friends anymore?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry. I don’t get how anyone can fancy a cartoon/animation.
There I said it
It’s beyond repulsive on every level
It’s one thing to flash your arse
Bang on about your tits
Show countless reels of you fanning your fanny
Oh and fancying a fictional character amongst all the other garbage she posts 🙄🙄🙄
These things I think are something you might do if it’s just you affected but it’s her poor children I feel sorry for she really doesn’t give a tit about anyone else does she

Now now someone complimented blabs on that make up 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I sent these latest pics to a relative who until recently, was the events manager for the company that owns one of the big London football club and and a couple of posh London hotels and she literally laughed her head off. Her response was she definitely is at the bottom of the food chain where gifted events are concerned...Btec Paul could beg all he liked but never in a pigs pudding would she get an invite to anything half decent so Blob fish Bab will forever be destined to z list events. Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s face it that make up would need industrial remover to take it off, there’s no way that’s coming off tonight.
nah, it will be a quick wet-wipe across the face, job done! we'll see the evidence that she slept in her 50 layers of trowelled on slap in the morning when she's filming pit stories, her eyes a smudgy mess, with foundation and eyeshadow embedded deep within her wrinkles, and sunken into her huge pores, highlighter sweated in rivulets down her face and her eyes all matted together with crunchy mascara. going to bed without properly removing your make up truly gives me the ick. 🤢

like, i fully expect it from grubby babs, but it's gross and doesn't do her yellow, waxy skin any good - especially when, as she sleeps, she rubs all the excess clown make-up she didn't bother to remove deep into her pillow case and that manky teddy which she never washes, thus they will fester and have a detrimental impact on her skin even on the evenings she does to bed with her make-up adequately removed. urgh.

i am also still incredibly invested in understanding how her micellar water becomes dirty and unusual when she's halfway thru a bottle. like, how?! how can you possibly be getting that wrong?! it's currently one of the top three questions i want answered - where does steve sleep? who won the stationery competition? how does her bottle of micellar water become grubby and dingy, thus unusable, by the time she's half way thru the bottle?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been in Birmingham today, and am seriously glad she fcked off out of town so there wasn’t any chance of any ‘in the wild’ spottings. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sandals actually give me the rage!!! They are so ugly and unflattering
AND they don't fit properly (surprise, surprise)

Her feet remind me of a pudgy toddler who's mother/father purchased her sandals a size too big in hopes she won't outgrow them before summers end. -- There is nothing sexy about them -- sorry Colin! :LOL:

And I've said this before on here,,,,, But why are the rings on the wrong way round? 🙄

I can see if her engagement ring was too big and her wedding band stopped if from sliding BUT this is clearly NOT the problem 🤔

She's not the brightest star in the sky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She' s not the brightest star in the sky.
she's not a star, full stop. despite her belief to the contrary, i think the way she wasn't treated like an A list celeb at the premiere has highlighted - even to babs - that she isn't a star, bright or otherwise. hence her sullenly stomping her way around the premiere and her tantrum the next morning! 🤷🏻‍♂️ ✨

as for her reaction to discovering that astronauts have some watching them poo during training - why has that shocked her?! isn't that simply a reflection of her own life as a toddler mum? i'm pretty sure she published a poorly-written pamphlet entitled "will I ever pee alone again?" i guess, as is often the case with babs, she assumed it was an issue that affected only her - like, did she INVENT her toddlers wandering into the bathroom while she was using the toilet? is it just a brummie thing?! hell, did she INVENT toddlers themselves?!

i totally agree, though, that for an individual who seemingly prides herself on flaunting her gunt, her crotch, her "cracking rack" and posing with her underwear on show at every possible occasion, whilst happily filming stories of herself topless, and entirely naked in the bath, singing songs about her fanny as she films naked, as she drops bath bombs into the bath - why has the idea of an astronaut being watched while they use the toilet caused her to react so dramatically?! i have been forced to use the toilet when being watched while in eating disorder units, and it's an absolutely awful experience - but in my situation, it was never done thru choice - yet plastering images of herself naked in the bath and posing in her underwear all over SM is fully babs' own decision. why is being watched while using the toilet a step too far - especially when she wrote an entire pamphlet claiming that it happens to her on a daily basis?! and tbh, i am adamant she has previously shared stories she's filmed while sitting on the toilet? it's just every day life for babs! babs, who is doing absolutely nothing of value with her life, as opposed to an astronaut who is simply following a training programme to get themselves into space!

and why was she hanging out with a literal teenager at the space event earlier? the girl she shared in her stories is sixteen, and babs said she "tagged along" with her for the day - plus her younger brother. little bit weird, babs. have all the other influencers her own age finally cut all ties with her and refuse to associate with her at events, for fear of tarnishing their own reputations, so she's had to latch on to teenagers who don't feel comfortable to say no to her? what's that babs? taking advantage of people who don't feel able to enforce boundaries and tell you to duck off?! the absolute epitome of women supporting women, eh babs! 👌🏻

the poor girl in the selfie with babs looks mildly terrified and incredibly uncomfortable - with the classic steve "help me" look in her eyes - as though she can't get away from babs, yet desperately wants to. i bet she spent her afternoon wishing she hadn't responded when babs said hi, as she then clearly attached herself like a limpet to the poor girl and her family for the entire event! kinda weird that a forty-four year old woman would specifically choose a girl young enough to be her daughter to hang out with - hell, if she wanted to spend time with children, it's yet another space-themed buzz lightyear event she later stated that ethan would have loved, thus yet another event she could have allowed him to attend. but why spend time with your own little boy when you can leave him out and opt to spend time with the little brother of a random teenage girl you just met?! #babslogic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
So Babs is taking Stevie and the kids "go carting", I don't imagine for one minute Babs will be partaking but how I wish she would and the helmet would get stuck on her head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooooo
"If Father's Day isnt your bag then dip out until Monday"
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
What a selfish self centred spoilt twit!
How about acknowledging why people might find Father's Day tough Emma you absolute witch!

She might aswell have said I've still got my Dad so kindly duck off if that upsets you!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
she's not a star, full stop. despite her belief to the contrary, i think the way she wasn't treated like an A list celeb at the premiere has highlighted - even to babs - that she isn't a star, bright or otherwise. hence her sullenly stomping her way around the premiere and her tantrum the next morning! 🤷🏻‍♂️ ✨

as for her reaction to discovering that astronauts have some watching them poo during training - why has that shocked her?! isn't that simply a reflection of her own life as a toddler mum? i'm pretty sure she published a poorly-written pamphlet entitled "will I ever pee alone again?" i guess, as is often the case with babs, she assumed it was an issue that affected only her - like, did she INVENT her toddlers wandering into the bathroom while she was using the toilet? is it just a brummie thing?! hell, did she INVENT toddlers themselves?!

i totally agree, though, that for an individual who seemingly prides herself on flaunting her gunt, her crotch, her "cracking rack" and posing with her underwear on show at every possible occasion, whilst happily filming stories of herself topless, and entirely naked in the bath, singing songs about her fanny as she films naked, as she drops bath bombs into the bath - why has the idea of an astronaut being watched while they use the toilet caused her to react so dramatically?! i have been forced to use the toilet when being watched while in eating disorder units, and it's an absolutely awful experience - but in my situation, it was never done thru choice - yet plastering images of herself naked in the bath and posing in her underwear all over SM is fully babs' own decision. why is being watched while using the toilet a step too far - especially when she wrote an entire pamphlet claiming that it happens to her on a daily basis?! and tbh, i am adamant she has previously shared stories she's filmed while sitting on the toilet? it's just every day life for babs! babs, who is doing absolutely nothing of value with her life, as opposed to an astronaut who is simply following a training programme to get themselves into space!

and why was she hanging out with a literal teenager at the space event earlier? the girl she shared in her stories is sixteen, and babs said she "tagged along" with her for the day - plus her younger brother. little bit weird, babs. have all the other influencers her own age finally cut all ties with her and refuse to associate with her at events, for fear of tarnishing their own reputations, so she's had to latch on to teenagers who don't feel comfortable to say no to her? what's that babs? taking advantage of people who don't feel able to enforce boundaries and tell you to duck off?! the absolute epitome of women supporting women, eh babs! 👌🏻

the poor girl in the selfie with babs looks mildly terrified and incredibly uncomfortable - with the classic steve "help me" look in her eyes - as though she can't get away from babs, yet desperately wants to. i bet she spent her afternoon wishing she hadn't responded when babs said hi, as she then clearly attached herself like a limpet to the poor girl and her family for the entire event! kinda weird that a forty-four year old woman would specifically choose a girl young enough to be her daughter to hang out with - hell, if she wanted to spend time with children, it's yet another space-themed buzz lightyear event she later stated that ethan would have loved, thus yet another event she could have allowed him to attend. but why spend time with your own little boy when you can leave him out and opt to spend time with the little brother of a random teenage girl you just met?! #babslogic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
That hanging out with that young girl and her family was totally bizzare and you’ve put it all so well
I just looked at that photo and had not thought about it properly but yes she spent the whole afternoon with them, can you imagine just hanging out with total strangers 👀 I bet they went home with headaches after being with fog horn

Oh and someone complimented her on her dress as well 👀…….🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 oh duck off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
:rolleyes: That big fleece dressing gown on like it’s the middle of winter this morning gives me the ick - it’s 14 degrees outside not 4.

Reactions: 18
She let the dog out for a wee and says its cold?!! Its not cold Babs you twit! Yes its cooler than yesterday but hardly cold! How can she wear those pjs and thick dressing gown in June? No wonder she gets hot and sweaty in bed!!
She is so obvious that she doesn't actually give a duck about anyone who may have lost their dad, its just another box ticked. If engagement is dipping she will roll out her poorly Dad to give it a boost. Thank God she takes the Babbath off when its actual Father's Day!

I hate how she says "I taking Ste and the kids Go Karting" - why can't she say "we are all going Go Karting". Its always with the emphasis on HER and that SHE is taking them. I bet its gifted!! Shall I claim my tingo now?!

Go Karting just does not seem like an activity she would CHOOSE to take them unless it was gifted. Bet she's doesn't drive bet she just films as usual then it'll be back home and straight on the sofa under the manky blanky!!

Reactions: 21
Family day out carting, well Babs in a dress on the trackside, do we think #ad gifted abit like when SHE took them to Bear Grylls?

Sooooooo
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
How about acknowledging why people might find Father's Day tough Emma you absolute witch!

She might aswell have said I've still got my Dad so kindly duck off if that upsets you!!!!
🤬 She’s bloody awful. It’s not like Father’s Day is something you just don’t like or fancy. It’s heartbreaking if your dad had died, or if you’re estranged from him, or if he’s in your life but is useless/abusive/unsupportive. It’s hard for widows who have lost the father of their children, it’s hard for single mums, it’s awful for a lot of people to have perfect dads shoved down their throats. Babs doesn’t give a shiny tit about anyone else. It’s a tick box - well I’ve told them not to follow me so if they’re upset that’s their problem, not mine. She’s such an utter bellend.

Oh and go karting?!? What a joke. Lovely for PUS and the kids, they’ll have a great time, but it will of course be spoiled by the dark thunder that is Babs, not joining in, dress flapping around, phone in their faces at all times and getting home as soon as she can because god forbid she’s not on the sofa all day!

• Heart
Family day out carting, well Babs in a dress on the trackside, do we think #ad gifted abit like when SHE took them to Bear Grylls?

This is absolutely a gifted day. Karting! Never heard her mention it once before. Freebie incoming. She’ll make it look tit.

I really feel she’s doing Father’s Day stuff today because she can’t plaster it all over social media tomorrow. All for content 🙄

Also that side picture of her from the event yesterday you can see how she bends forward to make herself look slimmer from the front. Probably got stuck like that 😂 I just don’t understand how she can claim body confidence when she deliberately makes herself look slimmer for pictures.

Sooooooo
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I came on to say this!! How bleeping dare she. Firstly we all know it’s Father’s Day it can’t be avoided and secondly rubbing those of us that have lost our dads don’t need her to tell us what to do!! She’s a selfish self centred patronising bleep! I dislike her

• Angry
Sooooooo
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She read here & addressed it further!

Noticeably less icing on her jizzed up buns plus banana, still not so great for her blood sugars 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.