Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her dress match Buzz??? Am I missing something? Also the people in the background seem to be dressed very casually ie jeans
I have so many questions and this was one of them.

Why is she hanging out with teenagers? What was the point of this space event? Why after knowing the event location would she dress like a woman at a garden party in the 80s? Why is she laughing with the babettes about the train going slow because of the heat?

Reactions: 26
I think we've misjudged Btech Paul...he's clearly abandoned his studies to get Bab this gig and all her recent gigs. He must have sent begging letters to all and sundry and she's that desperate she'll take what's on offer! I wonder if he's contacted Piriton 🤔🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m really sorry if any of you lovelies have that dress but I think it’s hideous 🤣 and paired with those glasses she just looks ridiculous!

So in one day she’s been complimented on her make up and her dress. I call bull tit. The amount of compliments this women receives is unreal. Am I doing something wrong? I have never received a compliment from a stranger. My friends occasionally will say I look nice etc but a stranger …. It’s a firm no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So in one day she’s been complimented on her make up and her dress. I call bull tit. The amount of compliments this women receives is unreal. Am I doing something wrong? I have never received a compliment from a stranger. My friends occasionally will say I look nice etc but a stranger …. It’s a firm no from me.
About 20 years ago I had a lady say how much she loved my handbag, it was a vile handbag and I only used it as my fiance at the time had bought it for me and I thought I best use it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i can recall receiving two random compliments from strangers in my life - once a lady commented that she liked my boots as i walked past, and one time a random lady in the street stopped me to say she liked the colour of my hair - and they stuck in my head because it was lovely, and totally unexpected - but it also highlighted to me that it's not a common occurance that a total stranger approaches you to comment on your outfit/appearance, and that i certainly wouldn't compliment a stranger, even if the thought crossed my mind that their hair/make up/clothes looked nice. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i would believe it if babs claimed that she had received a compliment on one or two occasions, but the fact she claims that she receives multiple compliments in one single day - and coincidentally, the compliments she receives are always about the frock or excessive make-up that she's commented on in earlier stories and that she's obvs feeling insecure about - is utterly ridiculous! the amount of comments she's supposedly received on her hair/clothes/sunnies/clown make-up/layers of highlighter etc etc, she could literally dedicate a whole book to the topic - although seriously babs, please don't!

and tbh, if she was complimented as regularly as she claims, she wouldn't rush to her stories every day to announce it as though it's a novel experience, because she'd just be used to it. if it was a mutiple-times-a-day event, she'd actually be writing posts on the day it didn't happen, because that would be unusual. her endless bragging about such a supposedly daily - thus mundane - occurance literally emphasises the fact that she is lying. bore off, babs. your dress is ugly, and your sweaty, highlighted "honk" is gross. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she shocked that people watch the astronauts poo? Babs we have seen your nipple, your fanny flaps amongst other things, you usually don't care what people watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she in full on pyjamas under a blanket in this weather??? I thought it was hot? Didn’t she tell us it was hot today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she in full on pyjamas under a blanket in this weather??? I thought it was hot? Didn’t she tell us it was hot today?
Ahh probably thinks her new body temperature regulating mattress is a miracle worker! It's 'ot Babs, too hot for PJ's

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope Eurovision is in Glasgow like originally rumoured so that it’s as far from Emma as possibly. Don’t know why she’s excited because even if it’s in brum she isn’t gonna go, it’s past her bedtime 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really doesn’t do anything for womankind. All she’s talked about is how someone shits in space - and an extremely dumbed down version at that.

Could she really not have provided anything intellectual at all? Obviously not.

Ahh probably thinks her new body temperature regulating mattress is a miracle worker! It's 'ot Babs, too hot for PJ's
please don't remind her it's "too 'ot" for pyjamas, or we'll all be treated to her filming tomorrow's pit stories topless, just to prove a point to tattle! 🤦🏻‍♀️

perhaps steve has put his foot down and demanded they open some of the windows in the hobbit house because "it's 'ot", and now she's struggling with an excess of air - hence all the layers of pyjamas and blankets to protect her from too much exposure. 🤣

• Haha
Let’s face it that make up would need industrial remover to take it off, there’s no way that’s coming off tonight.

• Haha
I’m sorry. I don’t get how anyone can fancy a cartoon/animation.
There I said it

Wooooow I mean I know the heat causes water retention but those rings are almost on the other side of her knuckle
Maybe Pus reminds her of woody 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1350203View attachment 1350204View attachment 1350205
Where to start ?🤦the dress and 🤡 are completely wrong for this event. She just cannot get it right !! Linen crop trousers and a linen top would have been so much cooler and less formal. Oh and for the love of God Bab - please stop holding out your frock like a 4 year old at a Xmas party!! It does not hide the fact you not an 18!!!!
The side view shows the real blabs
No wonder she always takes photos of herself strictly from the front

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.