Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going totally make up free today, no point wearing it if I'm going to sweat it off and without any on I can wipe my face with a cool cloth through the day. With her clown make up it must drip down her face
I know, I couldn’t believe it. I haven’t put make up on all week except for when I went out for dinner one evening, there’s just no point. It feels horrible, and there’s no way it would stay even (not that this is important to Babs who doesn’t understand blending)

Reactions: 14
Morning 🐄👜 what a sight first thing in the morning ! As said up thread, I suspect TT is now refusing to cooperate with Babs' plan to conquer insta with her waffle bollox and good on her...just hope Bab doesn't take it out on her by seemingly favouring Ethan -she's such a manipulative narc. Anyway do enjoy these lovely pics of Bab the loon !! Oh and it's lovely to see her celebrate her size 22 body leaping around on the mattress - #notan18.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could join her gang but I don't want to. I have a binge eating disorder and I hate it. I hate that she can control it but doesn't. I am off to an eating disorder clinic on the 19th of July because I actually don't want to look like a heifer my whole life. I don't know how she can be comfortable. I worry about the impact on my health every day. I walk to try and compensate but I know it's not enough on its own and I need help. I have hypertension. It's not funny or clever to risk your health for no reason at all. It's hard to ask for help but my doctor is amazing luckily. Babs, you have total control over what you eat and have no disorders, you're just greedy. For your children's sake, stop with the junk and exercise. You will live longer and better.
I’ve been trying to tackle my binge eating this year, it’s so hard. Has made me see Emma’s content in a new light.
I don’t think she does have control over what she eats, and really uses food a as a coping mechanism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220617_103633_com.instagram.android.jpg

Er you do know it's gonna be hot today don't you Bab? That over the top 🤡 is gonna melt quicker than one of her magnums pegged out on a washing line !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I tried that sainsburys dress on a few weeks ago and could comfortably get in a size 2 sizes smaller, it's huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they have a mattress fetish? They only got that new bed recently so will have bought a mattress for it and now a new one. Poor Ethan (best boy) also has to sleep on two old mattresses as the golden girl was bought a new one.

• Angry
I tried that sainsburys dress on a few weeks ago and could comfortably get in a size 2 sizes smaller, it's huge!
Definitely not #size18 but only purchases dresses in that size as cannot accept her increasing waistline. Sooooo body positive.
Nice dress, shame she has it!

Ha yes! My sil bought that same dress in a 12, she’s usually a 16, she text me “wtf is going on with these sizes?!” as she picked up a couple of tops but had to go to an 18/20 in those!

These “realistic” try ons make me laugh. Surely no one takes only one size into a fitting room? you asses the cut and the material and think, “hang on, I am probably going to need a larger size as there is no stretch, these arms look a bit narrow” etc.

I find it a nightmare ordering online, I’m always so thankful when something has lots of reviews on fit to help me out with which size to go for.

Also, a belt round a dress on a hot day would make me feel so sweaty and constricted. They don’t make anything more flattering. They just look uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
I couldn't think of anything worse then wearing makeup in this heat, I don't wear it very often anyway as I worry I'll look like a 🤡. Hers ads are getting worse I think she is acting aggressive as she is worried no one is going yo want to use her for ads anymore. She really wants to get fashion ads but she isn't getting them.

Absolutely nobody said they like your make up 🤡 You read on here it’s too much, you feel insecure about it so you make up a story about a stranger complimenting you, post it and get loads of replies to your story saying “oh you look amazing”. You feel better about yourself. And repeat.
Honestly there is NO bloody way that you, of all people Babs, get so many random compliments. If you’re going to make up stories, try to keep them slightly believable!

Maybe a thread title -
A fake compliment a day keeps the insecurities away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Where is she finding all these women that compliment her? Biggest load of bullshit EVER!! She really does live in a fantasy world doesn’t she.

Reactions: 18
Where is she finding all these women that compliment her? Biggest load of bullshit EVER!! She really does live in a fantasy world doesn’t she.
I have never, not even once in my 42 years had a stranger comment on my appearance or compliment it.

I would also never think to compliment a random stranger, I am usually far too wrapped up in my own world and my own problems to notice what another person chooses to wear. I mean, if I am meeting up with a friend and they have made an effort, I will tell them they look lovely - but a stranger? No. I think
most people are the same, so how come she is always complimented?

Oh and if you were my sister, if you asked for a very honest opinion, I might have told you to lose the belt, it looks uncomfortable and that the harsh make up clashes with the pastel softness of the dress and a more natural look would have been better. HTH 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have never, not even once in my 42 years had a stranger comment on my appearance or compliment it.

I would also never think to compliment a random stranger, I am usually far too wrapped up in my own world and my own problems to notice what another person chooses to wear. I mean, if I am meeting up with a friend and they have made an effort, I will tell them they look lovely - but a stranger? No. I think
most people are the same, so how come she is always complimented?
No I am exactly the same. Never received a compliment from a stranger or given a stranger one. I didn’t think us brummies were that friendly. It’s like she needs to validate herself so makes up stories.

Either a deluded babette or a cowbag taking one for the team 😜 no one would comment. No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I may have worked out the fictitious constant stream of compliments - they’re all prompted… 🕵️‍♂️ picture this the shuffling grellow one huffs and puffs into a Starbucks “gosh it’s hot today, have you heard it’s hot , I hope my make up stays on , I think I’ve overdone the highlighter” cue, poor bemused Starbucks employee thinking wtf 😳 “ yes it’s so hot today, thinking 💭 you lucky cow at least you’re not at work - your make up ? 💭 🤡 , I think it looks really nice , I’m sure it’ll be fine “
Cue babs boasting to her babettes the woman in Starbucks said she liked my make up …. Not quite the same is it ? 😂 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
haha the literal only time anyone has ever complimented my make up or vice versa is in a pub toilet when you are off your tits making new best friends!

People do not compliment the make up of 44 year old women in shops, esp when it's just normal day time make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.