Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I could morph into Margot Robbie for a day and wear an Oscars dress and still not get even a fraction of compliments that Babs seems to accrue.

I’m surprised that woman wasn’t blinded by the sheer amount of highlighter Baba wacks on her chops.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No I am exactly the same. Never received a compliment from a stranger or given a stranger one. I didn’t think us brummies were that friendly. It’s like she needs to validate herself so makes up stories.
I have! Outside what was Chelsea Girl on High St back in 1991. Seriously that was when it was and I remember it so well, I was wearing the most amazing shirt (I still have it because it’s so amazing) and a bloke came over to me and said that it was a really great shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate wearing makeup in the heat. If I am going out I will wear light makeup. BTW ladies, it cosmetics cc cream is amazing..you hardly need any and get great coverage so it doesn't feel heavy. I wear that, some mascara, run some gel through my brows and put some lip balm on. Job done.

Reactions: 15
happy friday 🐮🛍! new avatar anyone? the face of a human blob fish!

i swear babs has such an uncanny resemblance to a blob fish that at times, it's actually difficult to differentiate between the two - can you spot the odd blob out?! 🤣🤢

Screenshot_20220617_120830.jpg

Screenshot_20220617_120906.jpg

Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg

Screenshot_20220617_120947.jpg

Screenshot_20220617_121025.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
haha the literal only time anyone has ever complimented my make up or vice versa is in a pub toilet when you are off your tits making new best friends!

People do not compliment the make up of 44 year old women in shops, esp when it's just normal day time make up!
Babs doesn't do normal daytime makeup tho does she 🤣 the "complimenter" probably thought coco 🤡 was having an off day and needed cheering up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"chub rub shorts fully on show!" ah, comments aimed directly at tattle as usual! hi babs! 👋🏻

it's nothing to be proud of, parading around the streets with your underwear on show simply to prove a point. grow the duck up.

and it’s scarily easy to hear how breathless babs is on her dog walk, despite the fact she's out at 6.30am, so she can't blame the heat for her struggles to walk and talk and breathe simultaneously - which anyone else would perceive as a warning that they need to address their poor health. ffs babs, sort your life out before the health consequences you are setting yourself up for are totally irreversible. because otherwise, you won't live long enough to even meet the grandchildren you dream of passing down your jus roll "tradition" to. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Won't take Ethan to the film premiere but will happily dress him like a fool to feature in her Ads! Money grabbing selfish witch 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
For the love of God! Don't give her ideas like this! 😭😂
It’s only a matter of time Alison Perry just reposted it ……

ETA - is she in London again? Can’t wait to see the manic posts after she’s met up with her “management” must be a quarterly review 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
haha the literal only time anyone has ever complimented my make up or vice versa is in a pub toilet when you are off your tits making new best friends!

People do not compliment the make up of 44 year old women in shops, esp when it's just normal day time make up!
exactly!

ngl, i have complimented people on their outfits before if i see someone who looks really nice (and i usually follow up by asking where it’s from so i can find it myself 🤣) but i have never commented on someone’s make up, especially not in starbucks and especially not for someone who has just rubbed a whole highlighter palette over their face.

blend babs, blend. the next tat haul should be some quality makeup brushes and sponges because, my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh tit almighty, for the love of God babs, please don’t get naked and raid the freezer for bags of peas.

If Alison has shared it then “love me, love me, be my frweeeend” Emma will definitely have the seed firmly planted in her tiny mind.

🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
I'd be less concerned about my tit make up and dated frock and more concerned that my content was tit and my likes were dwindling
Btec Paul needs to get rid

Reactions: 14
Oh tit almighty, for the love of God babs, please don’t get naked and raid the freezer for bags of peas.

If Alison has shared it then “love me, love me, be my frweeeend” Emma will definitely have the seed firmly planted in her tiny mind.

🤢🤢🤢
Won't be peas, just potato products 🥔☀🤣
It will be the ultimate tingo if she does it. Maybe if she gets pissed on the train back from London PUS will be treated to the job of photographer 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.