Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's at least three digs at babs over the past few days;

- people who refer to Disney as "home" giving her the ick. ✅
- people weeping in front of the Disney castle. ✅
- slating influenzas who share endless. images of their children and exploit their privacy online, taking photos of them in their swimwear/the bath etc ✅

...and while i don't remember babs queueing specifically at Gideon's for a cookie, she has absolutely no qualms queuing for a Mickey-shaped rice krispie treat or a pink donut the size of her head or demanding steve go wait in the queue to get extra icing for her cinnamon bun. hell, she supposedly waited 45 minutes for dole whip, before realising she'd messed up and ordered it to the wrong location... 🤦🏻‍♀️

looks like babs' bestie BF was simply using her to boost her followers, and now she's reached 25k she's purposefully throwing shade, knowing damn well babs will react by aggressively stomping her swollen trotters throwing a full-on tantrum and downing her body weight in cocks in cans, thus BF got exactly what she wanted out of their short-lived faux "friendship" and is now ensuring her reputation isn't tarnished by association, while babs was totally manipulated into believing she had a new, young bff who adored her, when in actuality she had eveyy intention of taking advantage of the grellow. one, flouncing around in a few cringe reels was worth the boost in engagement, and now she's totally dumped her, LP style - while clearly relishing the opportunity to slate her online! well played BF, well played. 👏🏻🍿👏🏻🍿👏🏻
I would feel sorry for Emma.

If she wasn’t a massive twit, like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BF is also potentially throwing shade at Brogan Tate with her stories who also does all those things. They apparently had a big fall out a while back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is she has had interaction before with bf such as that Disney event. Did something actually happen to trigger such shade towards BM that day one does have to wonder?
If her past interactions with other ‘influencers’ is anything to go by, she would have been loud, domineering, bossy, borderline/actually offensive and downright annoying.

I bet BF was just repeating “think of the new followers” over and over in her head to get through the day.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think Babs gained any new followers from her though did she 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not on BF grid? Did she just share it in stories or am I looking in the wrong place.
it is on BF's grid - it's just that if you are blocked by the grellow one, you can't see it as it's a collaborative post, so any comments appear on both babs and BF's post.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Another question for engagement purposes, why don’t any of the babettes remind her that she regularly posts her and pus doing those grim foot peel things 🤢

• Heart
Another question for engagement purposes, why don’t any of the babettes remind her that she regularly posts her and pus doing those grim foot peel things 🤢
i though that! she's literally made a huge deal of those foot peely things at least twice in the past, mentioning that her feet were super soft and with daily reminders that steve was walking around days later with chunks of dry skin falling off his feet. bleeping gross. 🤢

tbh, apart from the obvious desperation for engagement, i think she's mentioned it mainly because it's related to feet, and it means she can continue to postcontent aimed at Colin. the fact she has a saved screenshot of the comment her left on her vlog literally weeks ago and is still sharing it just shows that it has given her a sense of validation and has boosted her confidence, all because a random guy left a spammy comment on a video weeks ago. she undoubtedly reads that comment every night she falls asleep, just to reassure herself that she is loved and adored - since she obviously doesn't get that from her loveless marriage with steve - and is so desperate for compliments about how she looks that even a stranger asking her to wiggle her toes for him has made her feel attractive. it's truly pathetic.

and i mean, i'm bleeping relieved she didn't show us her gross trotters - but claiming she can't show her feet because of Colin, when she literally spent her time at Disney taking photos of her feet specifically for Colin. make it make sense!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How low can you get babs? Desperate for engagement you talk about bleeping feet 🤢🤢🤢🤢 you disgusting knob!! Feet 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Especially her ugly trotters! Colin must need to go to Specsavers!
Imagine him banging one out over a pic of her stumpy feet! 🤮🤮
Omg thank you for that I really laughed loud. My husband gave me side eye wondering wtf !!😂 I needed that laugh cos I hate feet and I felt sick over her disgusting question 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Notice how she didn’t share the answer suggesting urine. I think people were suggesting products high in urea, not pissing on your feet. She’s thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This mornings storytime reeks of bull tit already, "me, Steven, the boy, we're all up, downstairs already (she says, while sitting in her pit) next breath, ste brings me a cup of tea up!" You're either downstairs, or he's bringing a cuppa up to u! Make it make sense babs! 🤣
*ETA that was a story and a half, the rest of it was that he farted 🙄 so yeah, there's that. Well worth a watch
SO GLAD another cowbag caught this... I was like???
Also - "THE boy" she's bleeping despicable, the disdain I have for her grows by the day.

I feel so sorry for Ethan, the way she calls him the boy, it sounds like she is talking about some random boy she she's seen while out not her actual son. I think she always calls him this but says my boy sometimes because we have picked up on it but can't help herself and starts saying the boys again buy I don't think she has ever said the girl unless I've missed it its always my girl

having a little browse thru BF's content - interesting how she seems to wear jackets and blazers which obviously fir their intended purpose - ie they would do up, if she wanted them to. she may have her clothes size written in her bio, but she at least appears to have the ability to be a little more flexible in terms of buying the size that best fits her body, rather than adamantly shoving herself into a size 18, regardless of comfort, etc. BF is by no means a style icon, but at least she can accept that she generally varies between a size 18 and a size 20 and doesn't define herself by her size to a point that she buys blazers that won't do up simply based on the number on the label. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 16
tit like this makes me crazy. Ramblings of a lunatic desperately seeking engagement from her mindless puppets.

"I may have seen on Ticky Tocky, so unsure if it's true, and I think they had to call it ... in one of the countries ... I think it's TJ Maxx and they had to call it TK Maxx in England cause TJ Maxx already existed. Let me know if that's true."

What the actual duck?

First off. Who cares? Secondly. Stop being a mindless, dimwitted duck looking to up your stat figures. Thirdly (not that you care) TJ Maxx and TK Maxx are the same company and they are all fully owned by TJX Companies.

She is useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
What did Babs do the other day to make her dislike her so much?
Probably looked at that reel online and thought
“ what the duck did I get myself into”
wonder if blabs sold it to her as a semi professional clothes try on and then she realised she’d been transported back to being 13, trying clothes on with your mate in their bedroom and is now back peddling on her unicycle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
has babs recently had her confidence knocked about her supposedly "cracking rack?" what happened? did she finally take tattler's comments on board?! she's suddenly making a huge deal about the fact that her tots are floppy, and comparing them to the "great boobs" she had as a teen. almost as though she's implying her rack isn't cracking - although admittedly, it's probably to ensure the babettes flood her with compliments and validation. 🙄🙄

babs - your rack would be far more "cracking" if you invested in a decent bra. y'know, one that actually provides support, rather than relying on the belt around your gunt to hold them up. hope that helps. 😘 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Decent bra and shifting weight would see an improvement in the not-so cracking rack! Wonder if she'll congratulate her mate TTw now over 150k followers? I see Adam has been cheered for his 100k, she's clutching at all things desperately-Disney!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.