Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Victorian Babamuffin. 😆😆
Inspired 😂😂😂 🧁
Fellow cow bags. I’m going to Brum in a few days, staying quite close to the hobbit house. I don’t think she’s at the event I’m going for, but if I see her in the wild I’m going to ask about the ptsd, I just can’t let it go. Will report back don’t worry. And if she works out who I am then it’s no bother. Shall simply put her straight about a few things 😅
Oh believe me, I live on the outskirts of Brum but a mere 4 train stops away, & if I ever encounter Babs in the wild, I'm 100% taking pics 😅

My husband thinks that when we say about seeing people "in the wild", it's hilarious 😂 Gosh, I love my fellow 🐄👜's on here 🥰

Hope you get a sighting! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 27
According to Wikipedia Let Loose released “Seventeen” in 1994 so Babs would’ve been in her mid20s…... you weren’t a teenager chasing boy bands you were a full on adult.

Stunted, absolutely stunted mid 20s I was not into boybands. I was out clubbing, getting up to all sorts it was amazing. Not scrapbooking boybands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
According to Wikipedia Let Loose released “Seventeen” in 1994 so Babs would’ve been in her mid20s…... you weren’t a teenager chasing boy bands you were a full on adult.

Stunted, absolutely stunted mid 20s I was not into boybands. I was out clubbing, getting up to all sorts it was amazing. Not scrapbooking boybands.
I was 15 this year and I think babs is 2 years older than me. I wasn’t into boybands by this point either. Peak blur/oasis!
Not bab fending - she’s still a yellow bleep 😘

Reactions: 18
She said her and that other annoying woman in the reel have done a Disney reel too. So will that be both of them in Minnie mouse ears and those god awful heart sunglasses? Can't wait Babs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Ahhh 94’ i was a wee Tattler but Oasis, Blur, Kula Shaker were more my thing! She was a loser then and she is a loser now! I bet she still has Shout! Magazine in her hoarded stash in top top to share with “her girl” FML 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
not that i actually believe a single babette has messaged babs dramatically complaining that choosing between Westlife and Boyzone is like "choosing their favourite child" - more tales from babanory! - but if they had, there's a reason why they would struggle to do that. y'know, in that most parents don't have a specific favourite child. so in this context, using "choosing my favourite child" as an indication that the decision is difficult is entirely nonsensical, given that for babs, that's the easiest choice in the world! the golden child wins every time, and babs makes no secret of her blatant favouritism!

if she's attempting to imply that the babettes are finding it difficult to choose between McFly and Busted, she needs to use a comparison which she would actually find difficult - y'know, like "it's like choosing my favourite beige snack" or "it's like choosing which shade of yellow to dye my hair" or "it's like choosing which colour of tacky plastic heart-shaped tat sunglasses will clash best with my outfit!" 🤣

Screenshot_20220518_165358.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of a Victorian ragamuffin whenever she wears those boots with dresses 😂😂😂 Docs just don't suit her fashion choices, at all. She looks ridiculous in them, imo.
i agree, she only got them to try copy Erin’s style and twin with her, let the poor girl have some individuality ffs docs don’t suit you in the slightest !

Reactions: 16
babs showing off her candy haul - "twizzlers! low-fat snacks! yeah, they're low-fat because they're full of flippin' sugar! they may have no fat but they have enough sugar to blow your mind!" i mean, seriously?! the sugar content must be absolutely extortionate if babs is concerned that it has the potential to blow tiny mind of a woman fuelled by sugar!
Ha! She's just trying to beat us to the punch! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Can someone explain why she’s been verified on Facebook? I thought it was for famous people? genuine question

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those heart sunglasses are annoying me far more than they should in those car stories. And they clash with her dress too.
I just don’t get why a 44 year old would think they looked good but then I don’t understand much of what she does 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those heart sunglasses are annoying me far more than they should in those car stories. And they clash with her dress too.
I just don’t get why a 44 year old would think they looked good but then I don’t understand much of what she does 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd love to know what the other mums at the school think. Imagine leaving the house in those awful sunglasses which Babs will give your eyes no protection from the sun. It's one thing her wearing them at Disney but on the school run in Birmingham, for some reason that seems even worse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to know what the other mums at the school think. Imagine leaving the house in those awful sunglasses which Babs will give your eyes no protection from the sun. It's one thing her wearing them at Disney but on the school run in Birmingham, for some reason that seems even worse 🤣🤣
If she was on my school run I'd be coughing 'twit' every time I saw her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She thinks she’s Brum’s answer to Louise Pentland et el...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
grow the duck up, babs. *roles eyes dramatically* 🙄🙄

also, if she's aware her boobs are a drippy, floppy unsupported mess, why is she always claiming she has a "cracking rack" and why doesn't she invest in a decent, supportive bra?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220518_193628.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.