Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear.

I thought they were fweeends doing that tit reel together.

But no, Bab gives her the ick 🤣

ETA - if this doesn’t make a mockery of the whole “insta friendship” bollocks, then I’ll eat my hat.

If your real friend said something like Disney being “home” as often as Babs did, would you be enough of a bellend to post something like this? Or, would you keep your mouth shut because you know they would see it and think it was directed at them and they would feel sad and crap. And you wouldn’t want to make a friend feel that way.

It show a how fake it all is. She just wanted to piggy back and gain some of Babs followers. Probably been blowing smoke up her arse for months and stroking her ego.

So she couldn’t give a tit if Babs sees this and feels like a stab in the back OR she doesn’t look at Babs content anyway so Babs calling it “home” has passed her by.

It’s such a fake world of bullshitters.
I personally found this Instagram answer hilarious 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear.

I thought they were fweeends doing that tit reel together.

But no, Bab gives her the ick 🤣

ETA - if this doesn’t make a mockery of the whole “insta friendship” bollocks, then I’ll eat my hat.

If your real friend said something like Disney being “home” as often as Babs did, would you be enough of a bellend to post something like this? Or, would you keep your mouth shut because you know they would see it and think it was directed at them and they would feel sad and crap. And you wouldn’t want to make a friend feel that way.

It show a how fake it all is. She just wanted to piggy back and gain some of Babs followers. Probably been blowing smoke up her arse for months and stroking her ego.

So she couldn’t give a tit if Babs sees this and feels like a stab in the back OR she doesn’t look at Babs content anyway so Babs calling it “home” has passed her by.

It’s such a fake world of bullshitters.
I love Disney but I agree with Bethany on that one! Disney is home malarkey gives me the ick too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the fact BF is giving Babs shade lol 😆
This has to be the shortest #instafwendshiplikeeva lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This mornings storytime reeks of bull tit already, "me, Steven, the boy, we're all up, downstairs already (she says, while sitting in her pit) next breath, ste brings me a cup of tea up!" You're either downstairs, or he's bringing a cuppa up to u! Make it make sense babs! 🤣
*ETA that was a story and a half, the rest of it was that he farted 🙄 so yeah, there's that. Well worth a watch
tbh, the main inconsistency in this fabricated story is babs' claim that steve opened the window! we all know that if that had happened, she would have SCREAMED at her sudden exposure to too. much. air. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Stop wearing shitwater sandals Emma or pay a professional to give you a pedicure and actually take care of yourself.

Reactions: 16
Bab being insulted by her new insta BFF has made laugh so much. Bab should be a bit more picky about she spends time with, but she is so desperate for attention, She accepts any insta friend she can find. How sad

Reactions: 17
Can't sell her own mugs so she's getting paid to sell someone else's with the Disney and.

Reactions: 10
This is another dig at Babs too.

Still she's up to 25,000 so her work here is done.
that's at least three digs at babs over the past few days;

- people who refer to Disney as "home" giving her the ick. ✅
- people weeping in front of the Disney castle. ✅
- slating influenzas who share endless. images of their children and exploit their privacy online, taking photos of them in their swimwear/the bath etc ✅

...and while i don't remember babs queueing specifically at Gideon's for a cookie, she has absolutely no qualms queuing for a Mickey-shaped rice krispie treat or a pink donut the size of her head or demanding steve go wait in the queue to get extra icing for her cinnamon bun. hell, she supposedly waited 45 minutes for dole whip, before realising she'd messed up and ordered it to the wrong location... 🤦🏻‍♀️

looks like babs' bestie BF was simply using her to boost her followers, and now she's reached 25k she's purposefully throwing shade, knowing damn well babs will react by aggressively stomping her swollen trotters throwing a full-on tantrum and downing her body weight in cocks in cans, thus BF got exactly what she wanted out of their short-lived faux "friendship" and is now ensuring her reputation isn't tarnished by association, while babs was totally manipulated into believing she had a new, young bff who adored her, when in actuality she had eveyy intention of taking advantage of the grellow. one, flouncing around in a few cringe reels was worth the boost in engagement, and now she's totally dumped her, LP style - while clearly relishing the opportunity to slate her online! well played BF, well played. 👏🏻🍿👏🏻🍿👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to re-read your comment, you're loving Hayley Morris's reels, phew- for a moment I thought you'd gone back to the dark side 😄

And, All Saints early-mid 2000, so Babs would have been about 25, not sure she was copying their style at all!!!
Don't panic! Unless something goes seriously wrong I won't be going back to the babside! 🤣 and if I do you've all got permission to hunt mw down and kill me! 🤣 (babs police files could come in handy after all! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes it is a disgusting question and no it isn’t your age. Maybe have a think about your health and lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Who gets to her age and doesn’t know how to sort out dry skin on their feet!! 🤯👊🏼🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing is she has had interaction before with bf such as that Disney event. Did something actually happen to trigger such shade towards BM that day one does have to wonder?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.