Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog #1 - 30K Views
Vlog #2 - 25K Views
Vlog #3 - 23K Views
Vlog #4 - 18K Views
Vlog #5 - 17K Views
Vlog #6 - 15K Views
Final Vlog #7 - 6.5K Views

Amazing. She goes to WDW and loses half her original audience. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she discuses her "stats" with Paul. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So was there no more updates from Babs re: Eurovision and U.K. doing really well yesterday?
I’m shooketh!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So was there no more updates from Babs re: Eurovision and U.K. doing really well yesterday?
I’m shooketh!
Oh there was but it’s gone now has she done a dirty delete? 🤔 Think it was we’ve done so well & she thinks Sam’s a lovely bloke (probably fancies him), the usual taking Sunday off spiel & she loves ya bye ✌)

Eta grabbed a screenshot, stories are there I’m just a little hungover this morning
D3D7F3F2-A541-40F1-B213-07E70F806EFD.png
🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m shooketh!
She looks pissed as a fart and really quite unaware of the results. I think in her penultimate story it seems she thinks he won the entire contest but she’s far too obsessed with herself ‘I am tired 😴 I’m emotional’ to even bother find out. And , to not even give a shout out to Sam and his amazing achievement for the first time in 20 years , or congratulate Ukraine or mention the poignancy of the song and how they were not only able to perform but win against all the backdrop of war is not the behaviour of a Eurovision super fan but a drunk grellow one who doesn’t give a 💩 about anyone but herself !!! Wonder how the kids are ? , I can’t help thinking she quickly packed them
off home after Ethan had the moment with the flag 😂 and she’s yelling stop it , stop it !!!

Reactions: 21
So we got 2nd place which is amazing. Ukraine won which is greatly deserved.
And Tamingtwins has hit 146000.....so now let's watch her overtake the yellow blob! Whoop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Babs, you ok ? You're not at the front of the family photo and you haven't lifted your skirt up.
She's put her Dad at the front of the photo because she knows she will get more engagement from it in the form of "Oh look at your Dad" and "Your Dad is looking so much better!"

Vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She looks pissed as a fart and really quite unaware of the results. I think in her penultimate story it seems she thinks he won the entire contest but she’s far too obsessed with herself ‘I am tired 😴 I’m emotional’ to even bother find out. And , to not even give a shout out to Sam and his amazing achievement for the first time in 20 years , or congratulate Ukraine or mention the poignancy of the song and how they were not only able to perform but win against all the backdrop of war is not the behaviour of a Eurovision super fan but a drunk grellow one who doesn’t give a 💩 about anyone but herself !!! Wonder how the kids are ? , I can’t help thinking she quickly packed them off home after Ethan had the moment with the flag 😂 and she’s yelling stop it , stop it !!!
it wouldn't surprise me if the super Eurovision fan that is Emma Conway watched the results of the jury vote, assumed the UK had won, drunkenly posted a story and then fell asleep - undoubtedly still plastered in make up. the way that story is phrased with the "we did it!" and all the 🇬🇧🇬🇧 🇬🇧 flags, she appeared to be entirely unaware that the UK didn't win the entire contest, which implies that she was so drunk she didn't fully grasp that the results hadn't finished, was totally rabid, *screamed* and then passed out. and sure, Sam did well after so many years of the UK scoring nul points, but it seems particularly crass of babs not to mention Ukraine winning first place, which was truly deserved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
it wouldn't surprise me if the super Eurovision fan that is Emma Conway watched the results of the jury vote, assumed the UK had won, drunkenly posted a story and then fell asleep - undoubtedly still plastered in make up. the way that story is phrased with the "we did it!" and all the 🇬🇧🇬🇧 🇬🇧 flags, she appeared to be entirely unaware that the UK didn't win the entire contest, which implies that she was so drunk she didn't fully grasp that the results hadn't finished, was totally rabid, *screamed* and then passed out. and sure, Sam did well after so many years of the UK scoring nul points, but it seems particularly crass of babs not to mention Ukraine winning first place, which was truly deserved.
Agree, Babs is quite the superfan isn’t she? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Drunk as a fuckin skunk……she’s got a serious problem…..you can tell she’s slurring
I think she takes sleep medication. She's probably on something prescribed and even though you should not, she has alcohol too. Her speech is slurred and her eyes go glassy on all of her evening stories. She has most definitely got a problem.

Why is she wearing her shitwaters inside on her Parents carpets? How rude. Everyone else is in socks or slippers
Who doesn’t take them off as they come in
View attachment 1266930
People aren't allowed to wear outdoor shoes in our house, I don't care who they are. Shoes OFF in the porch. Nobody is tracking whatever they've been trotting on outside, into my house.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.