Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to Universal & doesn’t go on the rides? Babs CONway that’s who 😂 she’s so niche & quirky. 🙄
Also, taking Ethan on the dr Seuss land rides, minions etc and saying he’d be too scared to go on gringotts, and if you have “little ones” you should watch ride videos before going on them to see if they are scary. He’s 9 1/2 for fucks sake! My son went on gringotts, rip ride rocket and everything when he was 7. Only missed out on hulk and that was because he was an inch too short. She really does try and baby him doesn’t she, especially seeing as he did get to go on gringotts in the end despite her best attempts to persuade him otherwise!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
On a serious note if I was following her and saw that quite juvenile “clothes try on” in dingbats bedroom then I would have to question my maturity and why the duck I was following her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, taking Ethan on the dr Seuss land rides, minions etc and saying he’d be too scared to go on gringotts, and if you have “little ones” you should watch ride videos before going on them to see if they are scary. He’s 9 1/2 for fucks sake! My son went on gringotts, rip ride rocket and everything when he was 7. Only missed out on hulk and that was because he was an inch too short. She really does try and baby him doesn’t she, especially seeing as he did get to go on gringotts in the end despite her best attempts to persuade him otherwise!!
I have heard gringotts ride is not plus sized friendly?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See I don’t even think it’s 100% to do with babying - I think she personally hates rides (sure she’s admitted this) and the thought of her whole family enjoying something whilst she’s sat on her one she can’t deal with.

She can’t deal with being “left out” and I think Ethan is the easier out of the children to manipulate, so if she tells him enough time he’s too scared then he’ll believe it. So she can sit on her arse and wait for the parade.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
🚨🚨🚨*** BOGEY ALERT ***🚨🚨🚨

Babs, when you're editing your apallingly bad vlogs for YouTube, pay more attention to the finer details rather than being in love with yourself. A nostril full of bogey's is gross 🤢

Today's vlog upload is TERRIBLE. The camera moves around too fast so you see NOTHING. It's mainly just Babs' giant face with her ginormous bogey filled hooter (her nose is getting bigger every week, I swear!). She gleefully spotted Krusty The Clown from The Simpsons, but doesn't even show him! She asks Erin, Ethan & Stephen if they want to meet Krusty - they all grumpily reply "no" one by one - so that's it, not even the viewers get to see Krusty.

These videos are bleeping USELESS, Emma. You show nothing of Universal or Disney, it's all about you & your moon face, giant nose of bogey's, too much blusher, & yellow/orange thin hair. Yapping about whatever boring crap pops in your mind. 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT🔊📢📣 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT 🔊📢📣 📣📢🔊 BORING ALERT 🔊📢📣

🥱😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
See I don’t even think it’s 100% to do with babying - I think she personally hates rides (sure she’s admitted this) and the thought of her whole family enjoying something whilst she’s sat on her one she can’t deal with.

She can’t deal with being “left out” and I think Ethan is the easier out of the children to manipulate, so if she tells him enough time he’s too scared then he’ll believe it. So she can sit on her arse and wait for the parade.
If she's left out it's her own fault, i get real bad vertigo sometimes so things like waltzers can be horrendous for me - still go on them though if the kids want to. Most people have 2 choices, either endure something for the kids or just quietly sit and watch and be happy their having fun.Babs chooses secret option 3 and ruins the fun for absolutely everyone. Dick.

Reactions: 22
I can't do any rides that spin around. I get really bad travel sickness. But I still go on them with my daughter because she's 4 and quite often can't go on things on her own. The only thing I draw the line at is the tube slides (ones that are closed in). I hate them. I'm petrified I'll get stuck (even though I'm a size 10-12) 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely, he’s an HP fan he’d have loved it. I also took my 6yr old on with me when we went, was she apprehensive yes but when she seen mummy game for it she loved it. She goes on about body confidence but I really believe she lets her body hold her back.

Reactions: 19
If she's left out it's her own fault, i get real bad vertigo sometimes so things like waltzers can be horrendous for me - still go on them though if the kids want to. Most people have 2 choices, either endure something for the kids or just quietly sit and watch and be happy their having fun.Babs chooses secret option 3 and ruins the fun for absolutely everyone. Dick.
I've never been to DLP or Disney world/universal but I have fond memories of when I was a child we would do a theme park trip 2/3 times a year with all our cousin's/aunts/uncles - Thorpe park or Alton towers. My mum had horrific back issues and still does bless her so would always be the "bag holder" while the rest of us went on the rides. Did she complain? No, she was happy we were having fun - and if anything she enjoyed the peace and quiet sitting by herself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
I see we have opted for another Hyacinth "lewk" today.

20220514_130829.jpg

1652530242783.png

I was going to make a #bitrude comment about Babs' having no pearl necklace, but I made myself nauseous typing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
sure babs, erin may well have said that she wants to dress up as thing one/thing two for Halloween this year, but don't get your hopes up - as you obviously already have - that she wants you to participate! i imagine babs is under the impression that erin desperately wants to spend Halloween "twinning" with her, whereas in erin's mind, babs won't even be considered as thing two, let alone the thing one KWEEN babs thinks she is! 🤣

that, or she'll be fully expecting the kids to comply with a couples thing one and thing two outfit collab, like she did when she did on world book day when they were told to dress up as the twits. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Looking at the influencers account that Babs did the clothes reel with, you can see who Babs is trying to copy. Trying to copy but missing the mark by miles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh, I'm sure Attraction Tickets are just delighted with how well this latest vlog has covered Universal - money really well spent for them.

Oh, and THE Suess ride was really good - which one exactly as there are at least three in that area?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
there is a moment in the vlog when it's early morning, and babs is blabbering to the camera about why her and ethan will not be going on the gringotts ride - all. ethan's fault, obvs - and ethan asks her to film him talking about something - i didn't catch what he wanted to talk about, but it was obviously a topic babs wasn't interested in, as she immediately dismissed him claiming that the music being played was too loud and no-one would be able to hear him - as she continued filming herself talking perfectly audibly! also a nod to tattle with her reference to her struggle to walk at a standard pace without struggling to breathe. hi babs! 👋🏻

she regularly expects ethan to show off his outfit, but clearly that only interests her when it's an outfit that she has selected and demanded he wear. after posing in her own #ootd, the poor kid is obvs keen to show that he's wearing his gryffindor tee, his cape and wand and - bless him - even his gryffindor socks! he's so adorable and excited and obvs proud of his outfit, yet babs is incredibly dismissive and keeps turning the camera back on her own face while he's still talking. it must be very confusing for him, that usually he's forced to twirl and show off his outfit for her vlogs, yet the one time he actually wants to do so, she's clearly exasperated and makes no effort to conceal her annoyance. 😔

and the way she snatched that box containing the huge pink iced donut away from ethan when they were sitting in Moe's - despite her claims, there is absolutely no way she shared that do it with anybody! ethan looked so excited, but i imagine he was permitted a single bite at most, as babs would have taken the opportunity to see just how much donut she could force into her mouth at once. absolutely no plastic tat reward box for babs to award her for her "good sharing" skills! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This saddo 🙄 ..... tell us you read Tattle, without telling us you read Tattle, Babs.....

Day three of storying that she has "friends".

Babs, who are you trying to convince, luv? - us Tattle 🐄👜's, or yourself? 😂😂😂

Not a single one of these people she's mentioned or hooked up with is a real, proper "friend", they're all just acquaintances from social media, or in today's lamest claim, Erin's best friend's mum 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

I find the way she addresses Tattle every day, highly entertaining. Daft bint.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.